Subwoofer Brands

LNE15

Hey its eleni here im just woundering which audio brand is the best brand to go with as in for subwoofers.

1. Audiobahn

2. Cadence

3. Fusion

4. JL's

so if you could all get back to me with the best quality and best brand. i also want it to match the color of my car which is red so if you could get back to me that would be great thanks

Eleni :) :)

hay lenny

i reckon u should consider alpine type R or type S .or.............if uv got the money invest in sum alpine type X.....they will blow u away...or so they say

type X produce big mofo bass :D

off the top of my head, colour wise i cant think of n e subs that has a red theme to it....but there prob r sum out there id say

n e ways laters

wei

Kicker by far have the best quality.

I have Type S alpine subs, they are good, but not the best by far for quality.

Fusion have the best stats and record, very amazing subs.

JL are knockout value, you get much more than what you pay for.

Audiobahn have terrible subs from what reviews ive heard.

Havnt even heard of cadence.

Alpine Type X sub would be amazing no doubt, but think of the amp price needed to run it. Kickers solo baric has the best sound in my opinion, has a real thump in it.

It all depends on what sort of music you listen to and also what power your looking to get out of them

Hey its eleni here im just woundering which audio brand is the best brand to go with as in for subwoofers.

1. Audiobahn

2. Cadence

3. Fusion

4. JL's

so if you could all get back to me with the best quality and best brand. i also want it to match the color of my car which is red so if you could get back to me that would be great thanks

Eleni  :)  :)

Go for the best

1. Rockford Fosgate

2. EarthQuake

Blaupunkt Velocity they are excellent. I have a unit that has a digital amp built in provides heaps of bass (more than my old kicker) and the box is small. Does not take up huge amounts of boot space and is very easy to install. Uses twin 8 inch drivers. I am very happy with it. It is light and easy to pull out of the car. The model has been updated since I bought it. The updated image is below. Model now called ODSB 8000A and information site is Blaupunkt

eleni,,

why go designer, you'd be able to pick up 2x12" pioneers boxed at the moment for around 450-500 power that with a mono block amp, and you'll have the streets alight,, :P similar to my two in the back there is a set in a custom box at a place i go for all my gear going for 460 i believe,, its a redish tinge to the carpet covering the box

cheers

greg

if you need any help with the audio install just buzz us

hey guys and gals

Cadence have good subs and amps that are realisticly priced and are an orange/ red colour. Cerwin vega have an orange/red as well. Fusion is the flavour of the moment with the Jonah Lomu series subs and amps. Autobarn at Logan city are the place to go and check them out and other brands. Fusion JL series crank. Autobarn did a custom install in a WRX and I had to detail it when it was finished. It had 3 15' JL series subs and 4 JL series amps.(big power!)

What type of music you listen to depends on what sub/ amp combo you go with. The other telling factor is how much money have you got to play with. Everyone has their favourite brand for one reason or another but if you have time go and see the guys at Autobarn Slacks Creek and they can point you in the right direction. They have good fitters who do quality work and have a proven track record of sound off winners for SPL and for custom fitout and design. Call in and see the guys and tell them that Brennden from RBT Detailing sent you there.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

From my experience

a friend who owns a car audio shop

Cerwin Vega is very good quality though more expensive you'll will be suprise at how reliable it is, Keeps on pumping

Especially the stroker series. You can thump it all day without worry. if you want loud bass and sound quality, you can't go back, dual coil overs not just one.

Remember to get a powerful amp to run it, and good quality cable, And A FUSE that can handle the power...

Another brand that was recommended is Kicker

I don't really rate the other brands.

I heard Jaycar no names do ok

Happy hunting. And if you have to go the extra mile on savings. try to get the demo model you save heaps of CHing Ching

and you still get the warranty,

If your in sydney, you can get custom MDF box made for your car at Doran, you just tell them your car model and they make one that is perfect

Ohh and get L shape brackets to clamp it down or you'll get punctures and get a grill cover

Bang for buck, u cant go past JL

If ure asian, buy Alpine like everyone else

Im a massive RF fan, and my old 15s never failed to impress.

Hey Mike, I'm asian, and luv Rockford

• 6 months later...

MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX

i dont really have much experience with subwoofers, seeing as im doing my first install now, but im considering buying a 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 sub or a Kicker Solobaric - you know those crazy square ones... ive heard fantastic reviews on both of them.

Bang for buck, u cant go past JL

If ure asian, buy Alpine like everyone else

Im a massive RF fan, and my old 15s never failed to impress.

Hey Mike, I'm asian, and luv Rockford

like wise

LNE15 -

don't choose a sub or audio set up because of your car colour.... figure out what you want first Sound Quality or SPL. then work out how much you want to spend. Although keep in mind in both SQ and SPL you need a decent amp that's what drives the gear.

Alpine - made in china

Sony - made in china

definate no no. although sony is priced well for the budget concious.

Alpine is alright but $$$ for nothing.

if you want good gear you have to be willing. there's no use buying high end gear if all you want is doof doof. Also never go for one brand setup. You can achieve better results with mixing brands. Different companies have different strenghts.

Image dynamics - SQ

Cadence - SPL

Rockford - SPL

Alpine - SQ

Clarion - head units/all rounder

Pioneer - head units/all rounder

Sony - XPLOD (hehe)

ELE15 is long gone.. she's upgraded to an EVO8 (slow as) and runs everything stock.. but your right its always important to have alot of power to run everything.. amps are the most important part of the audio gear in my opinion. but of course the components are very significant.. without them there'd be no sound...

:D