Kluger Price

Cyrus Pine

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know how much room to move a Toyota dealer might have from the RRP?

Welcome to the new car club Andrew, we need to see photos before and after the mods mate!

This is scary you were the first guy on Gtrydaz to reply to me small world indeed

Watch the post master roar!

Edited by PC XT

Hello all. New member from WA signing in. Have been reading the forum for awhile. Very impressed with the standard of advice and information. RR you are a machine.

After a fair bit of negotiation I was offered a AWD Grande with O k's from a dealer in country NSW for $58,500. I would then have to pay for transport to WA ($1500) registration ($550) and Stamp Duty ($3800). All up $64,300 on road. Which was a price I was reasonably happy with but had the hassle of getting it here as well not getting the exact combination of colour and interior of choice. I then decided to give the WA dealers one more go. After giving them the above scenario less a few dollars for the transport, I have sign up on a Crystal Pearl Grande AWD arriving 15th July for $63,000 Drive Away. Now I have to negotiate all the other extras like the tow pack, nudge bar and spotties.

Does anyone know how much room to move a Toyota dealer might have from the RRP?

I paid 57,180 On-road for a 2x4 Grande with Graphite metalic paint, Sidesteps, towpack, front sensors and mats on 30 May

I went to Frankston as they are toyota dealer of the year. Their service is great and they also offer 1 hour service for your regular service schedules. Also they have loan cars if you wish not to have the 1 hour option.

Let me know if you close as i can give you the name of theperson i dealt with. He hopefully can do you a great deal.

I went to Frankston as they are toyota dealer of the year. Their service is great and they also offer 1 hour service for your regular service schedules. Also they have loan cars if you wish not to have the 1 hour option.

Let me know if you close as i can give you the name of theperson i dealt with. He hopefully can do you a great deal.

Hi, we live very near to Frankston!

Could you PM me the name of the sales person.

Cheers

LC & MS

Got a quote of KX-S AWD $53,660 Driveaway with metallic paint, floor mats, mud guards, rear parking sensors & tint

Is that ok?

Seems a reasonable price - my KX-S AWD was $56K driveaway (business rego) with metallic paint, nudgebar, sidesteps, towbar, tint, mats, headlight & bonnet protector and mudflaps.

It was very hard to get the dealer to budge far from his initial quote, and the three country dealers who quoted were within $600-1000 of each other.

Those prices are ok, but check mine out in a previous listing, $52000 driveaway. I pushed really hard!

Thats a KXS AWD as well. with lots of accessories, nudge bar, tow, side steps, floor mats, rubber cargo mat, wiring all done for spot lights & the 5 yr ext warranty, oh and wheel lock nuts, andfull tank of petrol when i pick it up(worth it now)

Looks good mate - at least you have a pic of a REAL to use in your avatar, mine is still a twinkle in my eye (or should that be bank account!) :lol:

I paid 57,180 On-road for a 2x4 Grande with Graphite metalic paint, Sidesteps, towpack, front sensors and mats on 30 May

Hi

We live in the Melbourne area...which dealership did you go for that deal?

Cheers

LC & MS

Chadstone Toyota, wish you luck

KX-R 7 Seat (FWD) with no extra accessories for $36,310 OTR. Car will be delivered in 3 months.

Kluger Grande Crystal Pearl, 1 month ago to the day $57K drive away, Stewart Toyota Sutherland....and it was in stock with 4kms on it

KX-R 7 Seat (FWD) with no extra accessories for $36,310 OTR. Car will be delivered in 3 months.

Kluger Grande Crystal Pearl, 1 month ago to the day $57K drive away, Stewart Toyota Sutherland....and it was in stock with 4kms on it

Is that 2WD or AWD?

Is that 2WD or AWD?

2WD

Is that 2WD or AWD?

2WD

Can get Kluger Grande 2WD brand new for $52,000.

Is that 2WD or AWD?

2WD

Can get Kluger Grande 2WD brand new for $52,000.

do it

I think I'm alomost a Kluger owner! :) Ordered today (Silver) and should be getting it hopefully Friday or the Tuesday after.

Saw some of the prices on this forum and was amazed, but the best I could do was $64,250 driveaway for the AWD Grande.

including:

Floor Mats

Rear Cargo Mat

Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Roof Rack Cross Bar

Side Steps

Weathershields x2

Tow Bar

Ipod Fitment / Accessory Jack installation

Window Tinting

6yr / 175k warranty

Couple of questions:

Parking sensors are itemised under the Non-Genuine Accessory Heading. Just wondering if I should be concerned about this?

Is the 6yr warranty standard? I was told that it was a special, if I got my car serviced by the dealership. I noticed Mazda (I was considering a CX9) also offered the same thing.

The dealer said he thought the ipod fitment installed an accessory jack for the ipod, as the Grande has no jack. (Retail price about $490). Does anyone know if this is correct?

• 5 weeks later...

We just ordered our new KX-S on saturday and paid $49800 drive away :D . The dealer actually gave us the RRP (including all costs which was around $59k) and then circled a $ sign and asked us to put down the figure we wanted. Hubby put down that figure and he took it back to his Manager. Came back to us and said no cant do it for under $50k so we got up to leave then he said he'd try his Manager again and eventually he came back and said they could do it.

Car arrives on 20th August. If car arrives on time I will advise the name of the Dealership.

Didn't get any options as a friend actually does the installs for them so we can get it much cheaper. :D

We just ordered our new KX-S on saturday and paid $49800 drive away :D . The dealer actually gave us the RRP (including all costs which was around $59k) and then circled a $ sign and asked us to put down the figure we wanted. Hubby put down that figure and he took it back to his Manager. Came back to us and said no cant do it for under $50k so we got up to leave then he said he'd try his Manager again and eventually he came back and said they could do it.

Car arrives on 20th August. If car arrives on time I will advise the name of the Dealership.

Didn't get any options as a friend actually does the installs for them so we can get it much cheaper. :D

Welcome Trina - That would be a 2WD Kulger at that price?

Congrats