So who was it??

NIKICH

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/driver...2760531098.html

A man has been caught speeding at 203kmh in a Toyota Corolla in Sydney's west, police say.

The 23-year-old was observed allegedly speeding in a 110kmh zone on the M4 on Wednesday night.

After being pulled over by police, he was administered a roadside breath test which returned a reading of 0.05.

He had his licence confiscated on the spot and is due to appear in Windsor Local Court on February 28.

In a separate incident, another male driver will appear at Bankstown Local Court on March 5 after allegedly driving at 154kmh in a 70kmh area of the Hume Highway at Chullora, in Sydney's west.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/driver...2760531098.html

A man has been caught speeding at 203kmh in a Toyota Corolla in Sydney's west, police say.

The 23-year-old was observed allegedly speeding in a 110kmh zone on the M4 on Wednesday night.

After being pulled over by police, he was administered a roadside breath test which returned a reading of 0.05.

He had his licence confiscated on the spot and is due to appear in Windsor Local Court on February 28.

In a separate incident, another male driver will appear at Bankstown Local Court on March 5 after allegedly driving at 154kmh in a 70kmh area of the Hume Highway at Chullora, in Sydney's west.

Holy shmakos batman! 203Km/h on the M4. you'd cover the entire length of motorway from strathfield - Blacktown in a couple of minutes flat. there's speeding and then there's 203km/h on the M4! that ***** gives us all a bad name =(

i don't think it would be anyone here. we are all responsible mature people who take our urges to speed out in the right places :D

and kiens right it's people like that that give us all a bad name.

i don't think it would be anyone here. we are all responsible mature people who take our urges to speed out in the right places :D

and kiens right it's people like that that give us all a bad name.

damn straight! some stupid kid tryin to play hero some people just dont get it theres a time and a place for that caper.

with people pulling that kind of crap no wonder the police target people who like to tweak their cars but i dare say its a problem with no solution its been the same deal for years

theres a time and a place for that caper

Damn straight! it's 4:30am on the M5 down past Narellan rd. hahahaha jks

i dare say its a problem with no solution its been the same deal for years

it's been a problem since the 1920's when cars began to reach speeds that could kill. Pot aka M.J, aka reefer has been illegal to grow since <insert year>. it should be extinct by now, but it isn't! why? because banning **** doesn't make it go away. I'm all for arguing when you get done for 15-30km/h over the limit (depending on time and place). but doing 203km/h on a road when everyone else is doing less than half that speed is just knobbiness at it's best - Best case, he hits the wall and takes himself out of the gene pool, worse case is that he takes someone else with him (who could one day potentially produce a really really hot daughter or something hahahaha - i think that sounds really bad, doesn't it?)

ok guys it wasnt me ..... was taking out my speeding urges out of my system down @ WSID at said time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... on that note i also dont drink so couldnt have been me .......

Driver charged after travelling at 203kmh on M4 – Operation Taipan

Friday, 15 Feb 2008 05:28am

Police have warned drivers about the dangers of speeding after officers attached to Operation Taipan caught one driver allegedly travelling at almost 100kmh over the speed limit.

A Toyota Corolla was detected allegedly travelling at 203kmh in a 110kmh area of the M4 on Wednesday night. The male driver underwent a roadside random breath test which proved positive. A subsequent random breath test proved positive and a breath analysis returned a reading of 0.05.

The 23-year-old’s licence was confiscated on the spot and he will appear in Windsor Local Court on 28 February to answer allegations of driving at a speed dangerous to the public and exceeding the speed limit by more than 45kmh.

Meanwhile, a man will appear in Bankstown Local Court on 5 March after a driver was detected travelling at 154km in a 70kmh area of the Hume Highway at Chullora.

Bankstown Police confiscated the driver’s licence on the spot and the driver will appear in Bankstown Local Court on 5 March to answer allegations of driving at a speed dangerous to the public and exceeding the speed limit

Acting Traffic Services Commander, Superintendent Ron Mason, said the number one cause of fatal crashes was speeding.

“While people might be angry and disappointed they have been pulled over by the police, they should also be grateful,” Superintendent Mason said.

“There is the potential that we might have saved their lives or someone else’s. The aftermath of a crash is something we see every day when police have to give death messages to the loved ones of those killed in crashes.

“The attitudes towards putting the foot down might change dramatically if they ever could see what we see. That is one of the reasons why traffic cops are so passionate about what they do. It is not about ruining someone’s day – it is potentially saving someone’s life,” Supt Mason said.

wake up Bill!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

mate i do have a young looking complexion so u know the copper telling the reporter might have got it wrong if he didnt look at my I.D. :P :P :P :P :P :P

I was going to say maybe Jimmy may have been up in Sydney, but then I read they returned a .05 blood alcohol reading....

hahahahah .... simo was it u that was telling me Jimmy is usually out like a light bulb by 0.00000000005 let alone 0.05 ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

geeez... they dont even say what year of corolla, colour, rims or if it was modified... what kinda "spotted" post is that? lol

lol! i doubt they go into such detail on the offenders ride

btw im 25 so it wasnt me either despite my mental age maybe 19 lol!

theres a time and a place for that caper

Damn straight! it's 4:30am on the M5 down past Narellan rd. hahahaha jks

I'd be careful doing that these days. There is a certain purple VE SS that i see pretty frequently on that stretch of the M5, and half the time he has someone pulled over! ;)

Edit - Not that im saying you would do that! lol

probably an old school corolla from one of the other forums

Well it probably was silver in colour cause they are the only ones N/A that can easily reach that sort of speed... :toast: