People with C-One Wing Tips

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jeremy it's nick,

i was quoted $300 to paint a fibreglass bonnet. The guy does a pretty good job for a decent price!

he was the one that resprayed my car

also i hope you were wearing protection when sanding fibreglass.. that stuff shread up ur lungs.. not good to breathe it :unsure:

Edited by n1une

hey jeremy it's nick,

i was quoted $300 to paint a fibreglass bonnet. The guy does a pretty good job for a decent price!

he was the one that resprayed my car

also i hope you were wearing protection when sanding fibreglass.. that stuff shread up ur lungs.. not good to breathe it :unsure:

but im done with sanding..lols :( im gonna die soon :(

where is this place? :D

Macri Spray Painters in maddington. there's also another place near there but i forgot the name.

Some places wouldnt even touch fibreglass when i went to get a quote last time, maybe thats why the place you went quoted you so high :whistling:

Macri Spray Painters in maddington. there's also another place near there but i forgot the name.

Some places wouldnt even touch fibreglass when i went to get a quote last time, maybe thats why the place you went quoted you so high :whistling:

mind u i didnt even mention fibre glassin :P

n they dont even know what wing tips r

i went to this 1 place..n i told the guy i want to get the wingtips onto the spoiler n sprayed n fitted..n he`s likes yeah ok

Me : Hi i want to get my wingtips n spoiler sprayed..n fitted

Guy : Yeah ok..that`ll be around 550..u`ll be looking at 550 at least

Guy : So where is the stuff..i want to have a look 1st

*Guy picks up spoiler*

Guy : Yeah ok..

*Guy picks up wingtips*

Guy : :blink: What r these? Mud flaps?

imagine if i just dropped it off there..when i go pick it up..my wingtips r attached where my mudflaps r supposed to be?

i`ll be like :blink: wtf is that?

i went to this 1 place..n i told the guy i want to get the wingtips onto the spoiler n sprayed n fitted..n he`s likes yeah ok

*Guy picks up spoiler*

*Guy picks up wingtips*

imagine if i just dropped it off there..when i go pick it up..my wingtips r attached where my mudflaps r supposed to be?

LMAO

*Guy picks up spoiler*

*Guy picks up wingtips*

LMAO

x2 :lol:

but on a serious note its cheaper to do urself ............. http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...50&start=50

Jeremy, I got my eyelids, grill and mudflaps painted for $100.

:whistling: Where did David get his body kit sprayed? Maybe go there?

im not really suprised that there are people out there who dont know what c-one wingtips are.

first time i heard the term "wingtips" i was thinking about shoes, and i havent seen any other model of car with add-on extra wingtips on the ends of it.. spoilers are usually 1 big part?!