Spotted - National

[ACT] spotted silver celica modded to the max with big black rear wing heading towards belco today, plates were victorian, JCCHEN.

anyone on here? u should join our meets once in a while

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Syd,

Spotted just then 9pm at caltex, corner of bettington rd and pennant hills road, a silver facelift stivo dumped on silver what looked like hp rims. Looked very nice. Custom red plates GOLFFA. Red p-plater.

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

SYD | SAT NIGHT | NATIO

travelling down a beautiful road with some mates .. this beautiful silver car zooms past.. fog lights.. front lip.. mag wheels.. red badge 'sportivo' ... i almost cried.. memories..

then appears a commodore and it hits me.. last saturday of the month..

about 5 more corollas scream past.. awh, miss u guys <3

Spotted NSW Blacktown, M4.

Maroon coloured pre-facelift Corolla with Wing Tips and what looked like C-one side skirts and aftermarket lip.

Licence WU ****

I really need to put on my TOCA stickers.

Syd,

Spotted just then 9pm at caltex, corner of bettington rd and pennant hills road, a silver facelift stivo dumped on silver what looked like hp rims. Looked very nice. Custom red plates GOLFFA. Red p-plater.

Yeah man, iv seen this car a few times drive behind and infront of it

both times i saw it there was a mother driving with her daughter with out P plates.

did u see who the driver was?

Syd,

Yeah man, iv seen this car a few times drive behind and infront of it

both times i saw it there was a mother driving with her daughter with out P plates.

did u see who the driver was?

Yeah Pete, it was a young caucasian male. With I assume his gf.

VIC

Station Street Boxhill

White Sportivo - definately lowered- definately HID kit

:lol: It's cool how we can drown out all the traffic with simultaneous acceleration B)

*beware the Goose* -Wings arn't clipped ...just slightly ruffled

QLD North

spotted red stivo with carbon plate insert, lowered and toca sticker from murrumba downs to northlakes shops. Was behind u in GF's Silver Beetle (she was driving). Ifthe dewd is in here - Do you live in Murrumba downs? If so, Im moving to murrumba downs in a few weeks. Loan just got approved. Keeping house at northlakes and renting out.

QLD North

spotted red stivo with carbon plate insert, lowered and toca sticker from murrumba downs to northlakes shops. Was behind u in GF's Silver Beetle (she was driving). Ifthe dewd is in here - Do you live in Murrumba downs? If so, Im moving to murrumba downs in a few weeks. Loan just got approved. Keeping house at northlakes and renting out.

that would be Azza :D check the CES dyno day for pics ;) im 99% sure i posted one of his car

QLD North

Yeah - thats me with my filthy little beast cause of the bloody dtoopid stinking rain and the stinking f*ed up water restrictions....

I had to go up to Westy's for the good old fashioned grocery shop, then I had to go up to a couple of mate's houses. I got one mate in Washpool Street (in Eastridge) and then in Cottonwood STreet in (Woodside)

I vaguely remember seeing a beetle behind me...you should've tooted me mate :)

Yeah - I liv in Murrumba Downs, in Riverwood. Have been in this estate for years (although have moved house recently within Riverwood itself) and don't plan on leaving the area in a hurry. I actually live in the townhouse complex in the riverfront, th ones you see on your left when you go over the Pine River bridge heading north..... I am just near the flagpole....

Cheers

Aaron

dennis yeh looked like that

do u have black rims with silver lining ... stivo ??

it was around 200/ 230 pm ......i was goin oppisite direction i have a stock black sportivo de-badged

Edited by oncy

I seen u again azza - was coming back from checking out my new house. Mine's one house back from the river near the sales office u turn right. my house in northlakes is in greengate. We were gunna look at them townhouses but didnt wanna pay 2 grand a year body corp.

Think u seen me i was in the quest gave u thumbs up.

dennis yeh looked like that

do u have black rims with silver lining ... stivo ??

it was around 200/ 230 pm ......i was goin oppisite direction i have a stock black sportivo de-badged

yeah that's me!!

i think i looked at your car too!!