Spotted - National

did he see the badges that said it was a stivo .... cuz i know there are a few 1zz turbo's floating around sydney ... If there are turbo stivo's around cool ....

Oh and tell ur mate that the thing in the front bar isnt a front mount its just a radiator and the chick must have just sneezed very loudly ... cuz every sss ive taught a lesson has always asked me "dude is that turbo" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BRISBANE: Sunday 19th March Denham Street Bracken Ridge - Silver Pre-Facelift, tinted windows heading away from the pub...(Wasn't Silvabullit)

Not saying that there isnt one, but most SSS drivers once they get smahed by a stivo they automatically think its turbo. hahaha

im with you on that one!

Melb

Dynon road

Black stivo

aftermarket rear lights (dark ones)

lotsa stickers on the doors

looked lowered but too hard to say wen your both traveling so fast in oposite directions ^^;

around 2:45pm 23rd march

[sYD] TODAY around 6 ... Parramatta road, Parramatta.

Maroon Conquest with full Stivo kit. I tried to catch you through the traffic but I got stuck behind a slow truck! :P Plates were SAM***

[sYD] TODAY around 630 ... Hume Highway / Hoxton Park Road, Liverpool

Black stivo with black tail lights and a sunroof. I was so jealous of your sunroof that I just had to hit lift going past you. :lol: Too bad the XR8 ute next to me and the hyundai infront of me had other ideas about the speed i shouldve been doing ... :blink::rolleyes::unsure:

did he see the badges that said it was a stivo .... cuz i know there are a few 1zz turbo's floating around sydney ... If there are turbo stivo's around cool ....

Oh and tell ur mate that the thing in the front bar isnt a front mount its just a radiator and the chick must have just sneezed very loudly ... cuz every sss ive taught a lesson has always asked me "dude is that turbo" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahahaha, i told him :P :P

He said it had badges, but we all know that means nothing *looks at bills vvtl-i stickers*

[sYD] Homer St Earlwood. Silver facelifted Ascent hatch absolutely crunched on the drivers side.

Looked like another driver ran the red light & clipped him while he was making a right hand turn, driver looked OK but i'd guess the car was/is a write-off.

At least the side impact protection did its job, yet another reminder to pay attention in the wet :unsure:

EDIT: 2am and another crash just happened outside my front door. Same situation where someone tried to run a red light, again no-one seriously injured so score 2 for modern safety standards. Slow down dammit!

Edited by Conquest

Black stivo with black tail lights and a sunroof. I was so jealous of your sunroof that I just had to hit lift going past you. :lol: Too bad the XR8 ute next to me and the hyundai infront of me had other ideas about the speed i shouldve been doing ... :blink::rolleyes::unsure:

heahea i saw u scream past me MRTALL at the lights lol!!!

heahea i saw u scream past me MRTALL at the lights lol!!!

hahaha awesome it was someone from the forums! lolol

I WANT YOUR SUNROOF~!

Sydney 27/03 8.40 something

on milperra road

saw a black facelifted sportivo with black rims and a polished lip and car was lowered

lady driver.

fits Dennis's discription.... well except for that last bit :P

Hi There Rolla pplz!

As you can see i'm a newbie...n got a whole lot to learn in the realm of Rollas n even cars in Gen ^_^

What you mean by fake blow-off? How can that happen?

use compressed air... flick a switch, or program a release trugger, ie change 1-2 and ppppppsshhhhhhttttttttt....

you have a fake blow off valve ;)

That is sooo wanna be! back home we call it kitch!

on milperra road

saw a black facelifted sportivo with black rims and a polished lip and car was lowered

lady driver.

definity not me, i was at Castle Hill servicing my car...

on milperra road

lady driver.

definity not me, i was at Castle Hill servicing my car...

i was on milperra road ... but im white facelift :)

use compressed air... flick a switch, or program a release trugger, ie change 1-2 and ppppppsshhhhhhttttttttt....

Man dat's lame <_< but cool!! :P lolz...how do u hook one of those up? man i gotta try this... :lol:

Man dat's lame <_< but cool!! :P lolz...how do u hook one of those up? man i gotta try this... :lol:

dude please dont!

Spotted BIG_BUMZ parked on Afrieda street ... Melbourne.

Yes that was me that put up ur wipers .. not some chick sorry .. hahahah :lol:

looking hot with those wheels!

LMFAO.. I was like WTF when I got back. I thought it was the parking inspecter who put that up. I parked 3 hours in 1 hour spot man... bloody Dentist took her time.