The official "I am drunk on the internet" thread

Simo

oi ******en, there is this funny beer called the bishops finger, try it, if your an altar boy you will love it LMAO

P.s no ****, there is a beer called the bishops finger, it has a purple label and comes from Kent in the UK LMAO

Thread hijack:

I seek entertainment. This morning is slow. I usually rely on the investigative vein of my work to sate my hunger for conceptualisation and problem solving.

I often think whether I'm going insane or not. Perhaps I've been too inward of recent times. I think I realised this last night. I'm sitting here, praying that communications are lost somehow so I can run off and solve the problem, but there's nothing. I don't know whether this is healthy or not. I want chaos so I can be the key.

Looks like work has turned on me. It's no longer my saviour, but it's something else, like the girl you become enraptured with when you first meet her, but she turns out to be much more than you first anticipated.

Thread hijack:

I seek entertainment. This morning is slow. I usually rely on the investigative vein of my work to sate my hunger for conceptualisation and problem solving.

I often think whether I'm going insane or not. Perhaps I've been too inward of recent times. I think I realised this last night. I'm sitting here, praying that communications are lost somehow so I can run off and solve the problem, but there's nothing. I don't know whether this is healthy or not. I want chaos so I can be the key.

Looks like work has turned on me. It's no longer my saviour, but it's something else, like the girl you become enraptured with when you first meet her, but she turns out to be much more than you first anticipated.

I love my Sarah

I saw her yesterday for the first time in 3 months. 'Nuff sed.

Simo's gonna make me a toasted sandwich.

Bloody oath :yahoo:

For everyone else here is the yarn, today at work I had to clean up some **** so one can section can move in with another, and I found a toasted cheese sandwhich maker and my boss said I could hook it up at my desk, now I have the ability to make toasted cheese sangas at my desk HAHAHAHAHA

The public service is the bomb, gonna miss it in the Army....

back on topic, my russian matey took me to a russian bar and that Baltika Blue is a pretty grouse drop if your into wog beers :)

Edited by Simo

Guest ddonggae

hey gais !! this is worlds famouse DDong Soo !!

i leturned from clubbing then... man it was funy.

i talked to other half japanese boi..

oh um... WHEL DID MRS SPORTIV GO ??