The sickie thread

Simo

Today I am chucking a sickie from work so I can go down to the oval and rape my self aerobically in preparation for tomorrows fitness test, so I thought I should post this thread in the same spirit as the drunk on the internet thread to get some peoples excuses that they have used to get some time off work :P

Me personally, I opt for the drunk on Sunday night approach and goto work looking and feeling like absolute cat crap on Monday which can usually get you about 3 days off if you can make them believe your hangover is flu like symptoms :P

Good to see you're putting your sickie to good use though dude.

I don't really need to be hungover to exhibit fluey symptoms. I see myself as quite the actor in fact. I can put on a flu very very easily (even though I haven't had one for a year now).

Usually if I've ever chucked a sicky before, it involves staying at home, watching movies and shooting stuff on the computer.

Guest ddonggae
a Mrs at such a young age...

yah... mrs.sportivo is married to dongsoo !! XD

oh but yah um i think i will take a sick day on friday actually.

i am going clubbing on friday night but i just wanna relax during the day, so i will use a sick day.

ha ha :D

Guest ddonggae

lol when i first moved to melbourne, i worked a **** grocery store job.

and i went out with my friends even tho i had work the next day.

i was like "what excuse should i use" then we joked around thinking of excuses.. later in the evening my friend jokeingly punched me in the arm.. then i stated "oh em gee, i cant goto work tomorrow now, ma arm is saw".... that is the dongsoo way !!

so anyways i called work and said.. "i got punched in the chest by some dood and i feel very pain etc"

ha ha.

lol when i first moved to melbourne, i worked a **** grocery store job.

and i went out with my friends even tho i had work the next day.

i was like "what excuse should i use" then we joked around thinking of excuses.. later in the evening my friend jokeingly punched me in the arm.. then i stated "oh em gee, i cant goto work tomorrow now, ma arm is saw".... that is the dongsoo way !!

so anyways i called work and said.. "i got punched in the chest by some dood and i feel very pain etc"

ha ha.

lmfao reminds me of when i had to find excuses to not show up to work - back when i was working at maccas on george st LOL

full used the maddest excuses LOL "shes in hospital", "food posioning", "family reunion", "broke arm", next week "broke arm" HAHAHAH aww

and then they just stopped rostering me on - so sad

lmfao i took a sickie too LOL went to go get my red-p's finally :D

Did you get them?

hell yeah

Good to see you are legal now.

In more ways than one...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest ddonggae
lmfao i took a sickie too LOL went to go get my red-p's finally :D

Did you get them?

hell yeah

oh congratulations !!

icon12.gif

I love how you and rob were on the same wavelength... kids....

LOL

especially seeing how rob is older than me

Rob had chats with girl on weekend.

Girl is 18. Good to see I can meet people my age.