miss me ?

mrs.sportivo

wats up with mrs.sportivo....is she still gettin herself in trouble??

One could say that yes. I have a feeling we won't need this thread anymore. I recommend a deletion. It would be rather...symbolic.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime someone comes back from a temporary ban, they have to send nude pictures of themselves to an admin... guys ones normally get deleted instantly. :lol: :lol:

everytime someone comes back from a temporary ban, they have to send nude pictures of themselves to an admin... guys ones normally get deleted instantly. :lol::lol:

haha sign me up as an admin!! Then i'll just ban all the girls hahaha

everytime someone comes back from a temporary ban, they have to send nude pictures of themselves to an admin... guys ones normally get deleted instantly. :lol::lol:

Bannin Girls = Homo, Gay!

But I'll still vote 4 U champ.. :lol:

Send us PMs for the Pics..

Edited by VF-X

sadly there aint that many around :P maybe go find a getz/xcel forum and u mite find a few more hahah

lols say what ?

if it isn't the forum's favourite mischief queen. I should shoot a short doco on the life'n'times of Mrs. Sportivo. hahaha, gotta support a fellow 'westie'

I'm taking bets now on how long until she gets temp. banned next. hahaha

Edited by qkslvr

lols say what ?

LOLS~~~ let me guess... wrong info jeremy?? or ms stivo just got unbanned?? :spiteful:

lols no no jeremy was quite right, my ban was suppose to end in the year 2030 LMFAO

but lols i guess im lucky

oooohh friday 13th tonight LOL

picton tunnels anyone ? LMFAO

lols say what ?

if it isn't the forum's favourite mischief queen. I should shoot a short doco on the life'n'times of Mrs. Sportivo. hahaha, gotta support a fellow 'westie'

I'm taking bets now on how long until she gets temp. banned next. hahaha

lols yes .. 'westie'

i dont see many sportivos around in cabra such a shame

lols say what ?

LOLS~~~ let me guess... wrong info jeremy?? or ms stivo just got unbanned?? :spiteful:

lols no no jeremy was quite right, my ban was suppose to end in the year 2030 LMFAO

ROFL no wonder.... everyone was talking about u.... LOLS.. . when we heard ur ban gonna finish at 2030... we were like T_T... its like a life sentence..

but yeh... so ur back now?? :P:P hehe.... have fun then :P

lols say what ?

What did u do?

LoL... A member for around half a year earned a ban of 22 yrs..

wiked...

Edited by VF-X

hmmm.... actually... who unbanned ms stivo?? any one thinks we should find out ?? :D

lols, i already know who

wouldnt you like to know

-- ended up going to the gap LOL gay, it was like so cold and no one wanted to push me on the swings

Edited by mrs.sportivo

hmmm.... actually... who unbanned ms stivo?? any one thinks we should find out ?? :D

lols, i already know who

wouldnt you like to know

-- ended up going to the gap LOL gay, it was like so cold and no one wanted to push me on the swings

doesnt matter who unbanned u :) only matters that u got unbanned..

whos da sexy 1 that unbanned u!!! xD lols :( im bored from studying.. just wanna crap bout shiat all :D :(

lols, i already know who

wouldnt you like to know

awwwwwww i woulda pushed you but i had laundry to do

lols, i already know who

wouldnt you like to know

awwwwwww i woulda pushed you but i had laundry to do

And I am in W.A!