Blind Kid Seeks

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. so FINALLY got my headers and Exhaust done last night

WOW.

such a great improvement!

Torque down low from 2000 - 4500 RPM is great ..... theres a small torque dip till 6000K then in lift, its a monster!

If Anyone in Melb wants to get their headers proted by Peter at Head 2 Head, i thoroughly reccomend it!

He's fast, and efficient, and produces great quality work.

Head 2 Head

Engine Reconditioning - Clayton South, VIC

Address

50/ 266 Osborne Ave

Clayton South

VIC, 3169

Australia

Contact Details

Ph:(03) 9551 9083

• 2 weeks later...
I reckon 10,000 KW after tune.

Beats any humus or kebab sauce ...... :rolleyes:

random question for you. your colour coded mudflaps, have they chipped or flaked at all? im thinking of painting mine for that cleaner look.

sorry for the late reply...

no they haven't chipped or flaked... i did get them painted by a pro though... so if they started to... i'd be pretty dark.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

E-manage Ultimate and V-Manage have been installed and they are both running... suprisingly with little to no real grief... at this stage.

Threw up a CEL when the V-manage was switched off during engine opration.. but so far has had a preliminary road tune and basic fuel/timing map added to the system with gains being felt already. Cam timing is working and the lift point has been shifted to 5500 rpm for a test.

I pick the car up tonight and i'll drive it round this weekend hoping it wont drop its lunch, or put out error codes, then monday its sitting on the dyno for the street tune.

Later on in the peice i'll be filling her with 100RON and getting the stage 2 tune done... dont hold your breath for this one... i'm living on mee goreng.

X-force are taking their sweet time sending me the wiring diagram for the VAREX control box, so its taking longer than i anticipated for the Varex control to be a realistic option. However the Analogue out put from the Emanage sould be able to trigger the valve to open at "N" RPM and allow me to make the most of the torque low down and the power high up. Still working on this.... seems the tricky part will be making the valve close again when the RPM drops...

Anyone got any hints on this? Rollamods??

will keep you all posted. and will have some pretty before and after dyno graphs to post up monda night if all goes to plan and i dont end up with a hole in the block. :|

take care out there.

BKS