TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

Put it this way, whether i can get my car across to Melbs or not, i'll be there! I mean, in a perfect world my car will come along.....Maybe i can hire a flat-bed truck and drive the thing over!!!!

If not, theres always Virgin airways!!!!

I guess i'l be the first Westie to put his hand up and commit to coming over??!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put it this way, whether i can get my car across to Melbs or not, i'll be there! I mean, in a perfect world my car will come along.....Maybe i can hire a flat-bed truck and drive the thing over!!!!

Actually thats not a bad idea ..... i flew up to the QLD meet because of Uni commitments so NO EXCUSES uni boys :P :P :P :P

i literally had an exam that morning .... then jumped on a plane @ lunch ...... there should be plenty of cars to be passengars in and ok maybe u couldnt bring ur cars but atleast u should up is the thing ..... given air fares these days its gonna b soooo much cheaper than driving anyway so no excuses on that front either ...... come on WA members expecting some form of turn out from u fellas to add to the cause of hosting next year out ur way ......

Actually thats not a bad idea ..... i flew up to the QLD meet because of Uni commitments so NO EXCUSES uni boys :P :P :P :P

i literally had an exam that morning .... then jumped on a plane @ lunch ...... there should be plenty of cars to be passengars in and ok maybe u couldnt bring ur cars but atleast u should up is the thing ..... given air fares these days its gonna b soooo much cheaper than driving anyway so no excuses on that front either ...... come on WA members expecting some form of turn out from u fellas to add to the cause of hosting next year out ur way ......

Yeah, it would be nice to have your own car, but....... :(

Maybe some of the Melbourne members are kind enough to have us as passengers for the meet. I will be going to Melbs again at the start of next year, and the National Meet gives me a great excuse to go back!!!!

Go there for a week, party up! Im loving it! ;)

See you guys at the National Meet!

shot gun bill's passenger seat :)

shot gun bill's seat :P

shot gun bill's seat :P

I'll be happy to ferry anyone .....

if mods need any localized help, i'm at your disposal. just drop me a PM/Email/MSN... Happy to help.

(the above applies to melbourne mods)

• 3 weeks later...

If I go I will be flying down as I don't think I'll get the time off to drive down and back again. might be in a new job so time off will be limited.

I'd be keen to fly down with enough notice as the flights are pretty well priced.

Take Mrs Whitestivo and she can go shopping on Chapel St again. That way I can argue why if she can spend that much on clothes, I can't spend the same on the stivo

whitestivo

Edited by whitestivo