TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

Bondee........ i rekon we should plan a holiday :lol:

or a road trip... haha

are dates set for this meet?

lol when we find out dates we'll see what we can do! :) i REEEAAALLLLYYYY wanna go :) :yahoo:

dates are set...........they have been edited into the sub title .....we only have one queen and she only has one birthday :P

that is true sept WA is dfferent! our queens holiday is ALWAYS on a differnt weekend to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im gunna write that weekend off to TOCAU so my car will be free for ppl as far as airport pickup etc.......and im pretty sure i might as well dob in both Blind Kid Seeks and Guni for this too. ;) id say they should be available for atleast one ariport transfer :)

im gunna write that weekend off to TOCAU so my car will be free for ppl as far as airport pickup etc.......and im pretty sure i might as well dob in both Blind Kid Seeks and Guni for this too. ;) id say they should be available for atleast one ariport transfer :)

wow!!

thats the spirit!!!

we will be picking up our rental car from the airport though so we'll just catch up with u guys on day one of the event :D

wow!!

thats the spirit!!!

we will be picking up our rental car from the airport though so we'll just catch up with u guys on day one of the event :D

Make Sure You Get A Corolla M_M LoL Jk

or a road trip... haha

Yeah, are there any dates or a rough idea when it's going to be held?

How many Westies are going? C'mon boys and girls!

I would be interested if the date suits.

I rekon i could do this for sure!

bondee? wat u think?

other 2 WA-ers trd & and1?

anyone else?

what we rkon???!!

or a road trip... haha

Yeah, are there any dates or a rough idea when it's going to be held?

How many Westies are going? C'mon boys and girls!

I would be interested if the date suits.

I rekon i could do this for sure!

bondee? wat u think?

other 2 WA-ers trd & and1?

anyone else?

what we rkon???!!

Im just going to have that Monday off, as ive worked out that its my RDO anyway!

As for accomodation, has any places been decided upon?

For the NSW contingent (and possibly any keen as f**k QLDs driving down too), I'm thinking next time around I'll take 2 days to do the drive down, maybe take the Princes Hwy and follow the east coast down instead of hammering the Hume. Reverse trip will probably be the usual freeway trip though. This means taking an extra day off work though (Thursday) so I'm happy to just take the Hume both ways if nobody else can accomodate.

And I'm taking a spare 245/40/18 tyre just in case <_<

I will prolly be flying down as driving the Hilux that far will simply be painfull. Not sure who from QLd is heading down. DHC was keen to drive, superdave will go if he can scab a ride with DHC, northy and I will most likely fly,JC will say he's coming and then pike at the last minute as he has done the last 2 years, Azza may go depending on REC leave from the Mrs, and perhaps a few of the newer members may decide to attend as well.

I will be starting a new job next year but I will make sure that before I do, I will tell them that I will need time off around those dates. I will make sure I can get this time off next year. In that case, I will more than likely be driving down there as I would like to give my Aurion a good long trip.

I will prolly be flying down as driving the Hilux that far will simply be painfull. Not sure who from QLd is heading down. DHC was keen to drive, superdave will go if he can scab a ride with DHC, northy and I will most likely fly,JC will say he's coming and then pike at the last minute as he has done the last 2 years, Azza may go depending on REC leave from the Mrs, and perhaps a few of the newer members may decide to attend as well.

SB if ur flying down too lets hire a van !!! hehehe

Just to confirm, are you Sydney (I am an idiot i swear) gonna be cruising through the Berra, or will I have to met yous at Gundagai??

Edited by Simo

we're jumpin in your car ey simo?! hehehehehehe

or who from sydney wants a car Whore? (i.e passenger)

Indeed

awesomeness! mind you xcould be funny seeing the stivo fit us three and your stuff plus two girls stuff who are comign all the way from WA for a week!!!!

we're jumpin in your car ey simo?! hehehehehehe

or who from sydney wants a car Whore? (i.e passenger)

Indeed

awesomeness! mind you xcould be funny seeing the stivo fit us three and your stuff plus two girls stuff who are comign all the way from WA for a week!!!!

I will only have a pair of trousers/pantaloons and a few blue singlets, I am sure we will manage :)

Edited by Simo

Worse comes to worse tie some stuff to the roof :P

Actually if anyone from Syd don't want to drive down...i have an empty car. More then happy to car pool some peeps.