TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to get there for the long wkend. Guys from melb, my car is in sydney atm, so i might be flying back to melb to attend if I can.

For those who still remember my car, i might not drive down this time.

• 2 weeks later...

well looks like my last semester @ uni (i hope ..... well for this certification anyway) ..... is going to end in june with exam week starting 6th of June .... much like last year ..... i will once again be extremely annoyed if the exam isnt scheduled later on in the week ...... at this stage im in for the drive down .... pending the final date for the exam week .... at which point if it overlaps ill end up flying down like the 2008 meet up in QLD.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys whats happening, we need to get the details sorted out soon so that those coming from interstate can organsie our travel plans. Id really like to see some sort of Iteneray within the next 4-6 weeks else its not going to give us enough time to get organised.

Corey

Hi Guys and Girls....

Heres the Itinerary as it stands at the moment

Saturday

- 11:00 AM Meet and Greet TMCA Melb. HQ. (TBC)

- 12:30 PM BBQ Lunch and TOCAU National Meet Stickers and Showbags Give away. (I'll a list of numbers for this guys)

- 2:30 PM Show and Shine Judged by Autobarn/East Coast AutoSpares (TBC)

- 7:30 PM Pub Meal Somewhere good chance it'll be The Rosstown Hotel in Carnegie. Followed by a visit to the Pool Hall just up the road (local car enthusiast hangout) then depending on the rate of alcohol consumption... we could head to an industrial area for a drive ;)

Sunday

- 9:00 AM Meet up for the Cruise at TMCA.

TOCAU Nat. Meet Cruise

- 8:00 PM Dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe.

Hi Guys and Girls....

Heres the Itinerary as it stands at the moment

Saturday

- 11:00 AM Meet and Greet TMCA Melb. HQ. (TBC)

- 12:30 PM BBQ Lunch and TOCAU National Meet Stickers and Showbags Give away. (I'll a list of numbers for this guys)

- 2:30 PM Show and Shine Judged by Autobarn/East Coast AutoSpares (TBC)

- 7:30 PM Pub Meal Somewhere good chance it'll be The Rosstown Hotel in Carnegie. Followed by a visit to the Pool Hall just up the road (local car enthusiast hangout) then depending on the rate of alcohol consumption... we could head to an industrial area for a drive ;)

Sunday

- 9:00 AM Meet up for the Cruise at TMCA.

TOCAU Nat. Meet Cruise

- 8:00 PM Dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe.

Looking Good BKS

QLD LIST

NSW LIST

Is there anyone that i can ride with during the weekend?

It'd be very much appreciated.

Ive got my car which will have 4 spare seats :) although i think we all know that for a car to feel any fun whilst driving anymore than a passenger and our lack or torque engines dont feel to fun.....

If i fly down, would i be able to get a lift from someone?

It would be greatly appreciated,

Evo

My hand is up for that.

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Is there a F1 motel that is close to events? they are usually pretty cheap!!

BKs chat to M_M as she got TOCAU shirts made up for moderators/organisers for last years meet in Brissy.

that way it is easy to ask someone with a shirt on for details on what is happening and where. worked really well last year!!

silly question,

but where is KaZe? :P

he is a melbournian too right :lol:

Evo

yo did i hear my name?? :)

yes i am a melbournian i recently just sold my baby =( hopfully i will get my new one and come to this meet also just depending on whats happining around those dates i cant confirm ill be there when i dont know whats going on yet but will keep you posted

why did you ask for me anyway lol =P

Cheers Steven

silly question,

but where is KaZe? :P

he is a melbournian too right :lol:

Evo

yo did i hear my name?? :)

yes i am a melbournian i recently just sold my baby =( hopfully i will get my new one and come to this meet also just depending on whats happining around those dates i cant confirm ill be there when i dont know whats going on yet but will keep you posted

why did you ask for me anyway lol =P

Cheers Steven

dang, i was hoping to see it in person :(

Evo

Try Look for accomodation around the South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Melbourne CBD area.

The Meet point on both days is TMCA car park, which is about 10 mins from the CBD.

I'll be speaking with a mate of mine who's in the sticker trade, to make some stickers (TOCAU 2009) or somthing to that effect.... He also does T'shirt Screen Printing.

Try Look for accomodation around the South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Melbourne CBD area.

The Meet point on both days is TMCA car park, which is about 10 mins from the CBD.

I'll be speaking with a mate of mine who's in the sticker trade, to make some stickers (TOCAU 2009) or somthing to that effect.... He also does T'shirt Screen Printing.

Ok thanks for that BKS