The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

hahah i know, gonna get all that slowly sorted... and here is a rear veiw well propper one... SMEXI!

It isnt unlicence just drove it down with no number plates.... its only like 300m down the rd from me so...

smex.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah i know, gonna get all that slowly sorted... and here is a rear veiw well propper one... SMEXI!

It isnt unlicence just drove it down with no number plates.... its only like 300m down the rd from me so...

smex.jpg

oh ok. where im from its illegal to drive a car with out plates. probably different state laws i guess

hahaha farking stock springs..... dw my boyfriend is going to cut em.... lol.... until i can get super lows.

Oh yeah it is illegal to drive without plates but im just a rebel!

I kinda have to agree that the cut springs are the way to go, you wont get the same effect with superlows.

hmmm, i dont know...

Um i really need your help guys, i need my front windscreen replaced and i need it done as cheap as possable... waynes windscreens is the cheepest at $245.....

hmmm, i dont know...

Um i really need your help guys, i need my front windscreen replaced and i need it done as cheap as possable... waynes windscreens is the cheepest at $245.....

$245 definitely seems too high. I've had a windscreen replaced on my old Camry not very long ago for about $110. I can't quite help you out there as I'm not aware of your area.

It's finally good to see the progress on the car. The bonnet looks quite good; better than I expected. I love that freshly painted look as well.

Love the paint but please don't put full chrome rims on it. Get something that blends in with the rest of the car.

ok thanks guys.... yeah i think its way to high aswell thats why imma insure my car with RAC tomorrow and get a free window replacement.

Edited by sketra

new genuine front windscreen trims for the AE92 cost ~$120. I always install new trims when replacing an old screen, looks 1000 times better with new trims.

I tryed just ringing toyota then and there no longer available so my cheapest bet still is $245....

Oh um on the good news i got new number plates, just the state plates... but it looks sooo much better then rusty plates from when it came out from manifacturing... haha

Well still trying to find the money for the window so.... fingers crossed i can find it.

OK my windscreen is in, yay a new windscreen... ahah the boys that where doing it where like so trying to crack onto me.... and tell me to work for them... i was like WOAH... lol.... anyhow now on monday the zorst will be done n then you boys beta plan a cruise so i can show u mi girl...

something about your car doesnt seem quite right. im referring to your signature pic. i know this might be a wierd idea that ive only seen done on hotrods but have you thought about chopping the roof? the roof seems a bit too tall.

Haha oh boys, meet the bf ive been speaking about lol... But yeah he wants me to stick those black gangsta rims on me car....

Also exhaust is a 2.25 straight through from cat back and then a cannon which has a 4" tip on it.

Oh and the roof aint all that tall its just the angle of the shot of the car.... LOL

Edited by sketra