Australia Day 2009

mrs.sportivo

I have to go buy a new phone (which I managed to lose last night), then work in the afternoon. Where's the fun in that?

wont the stores be closed tomorrow ? =\

I guess I'll find out. I have to work tomorrow which means our retail partners will be open, so some places are bound to be open.

I have to go buy a new phone (which I managed to lose last night), then work in the afternoon. Where's the fun in that?

wont the stores be closed tomorrow ? =\

I think they open 11 like ANZAC Day

whats a red pocket?

A red pocket is a pocket that is red and in line with the subject SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT. You do not need to use anymore red paper packets to put the money in.

you didnt explain what is .. anyone would know red pocket is a pocket thts red but not everyone know that it contains money inside the packet. Abit like your christmas pressie but instead the chinese get redpackets so we can get what we want not whats thrown at us if that make sense.

speaking of save the environment.. calling off the fireworks will do more of the "save the environment" if you want to start on that :)

nah i'm not, on my dad's side there's only like 3 families left here in Aus so we're pretty small and my dads the oldest in his family tree so its kind of a "i have to teach my nephews the good way kind of thing" lol but its ok on my moms side I don't give any there just collect :P haha.

Edited by Jerms

you didnt explain what is .. anyone would know red pocket is a pocket thts red but not everyone know that it contains money inside the packet. Abit like your christmas pressie but instead the chinese get redpackets so we can get what we want not whats thrown at us if that make sense.

speaking of save the environment.. calling off the fireworks will do more of the "save the environment" if you want to start on that :)

Lol I don't think you got my joke.....what you were referring to was a red PACKET.