How fast is your car on a 1/4 mile track

Eargunk

Elegant

reading your other threads, with the tyres you know got, and the larger diameter, i'd be surprised if you crack 15 seconds.

so watch our for a whitestivo, it's going right past ya.

car looks great, but no one adds 20's for performance.

whitestivo

The 102 has done a 17.1, but that was completely stock and the first time I'd ever gone to WSID, it's making a good 10kw more now should should be good for low 16s, enough to give some of the 4AGE crowd a run for their money.

When I finally stump up the courage and money for the 20V 7AGE it should see 14s or 15s, depending on how much money I want to pour into it.

with and ugly 2.401 60ft my seca had problems the hole way down the track i had no traction untill the top of 2nd gear i shifted into 3rd gear only to have it pop back out ( F**king 4age boxes ) i still pulled off a 14.583 at 95mph

that run was when i had 97kws atws the car now makes 117kws atw

im having a gear box built by par with a 4.8 final drive with some good semi slicks i should have the rolla into the hi13s

not bad for a 4age 1.6ltr

Edited by 20V-MUCH

phil, 14mm smaller diameter actually :D and just by the feel of them in each hand (havany actually weighed them yet) the 20's feel a resonable amount lighter........wat u think?

Elegant

reading your other threads, with the tyres you know got, and the larger diameter, i'd be surprised if you crack 15 seconds.

so watch our for a whitestivo, it's going right past ya.

car looks great, but no one adds 20's for performance.

whitestivo

14.4 :D id like to go again because these rims are alot lighter than the originals

Damn, didn't know the Aurion could do those type of times. What type of mods have you got?

Corolla Sportivo is such a slow poke, time to spend more money.

my Ae93 would touch a mid 16 realistically and i am aiming for a 14.4 to begin with from my GZE AE82 but to be honest anyone that judges a car from what time it runs needs to open their mind! not to say that times like zoom's arent awesome :D

with and ugly 2.401 60ft my seca had problems the hole way down the track i had no traction untill the top of 2nd gear i shifted into 3rd gear only to have it pop back out ( F**king 4age boxes ) i still pulled off a 14.583 at 95mph

that run was when i had 97kws atws the car now makes 117kws atw

im having a gear box built by par with a 4.8 final drive with some good semi slicks i should have the rolla into the hi13s

not bad for a 4age 1.6ltr

not bad for an n/a 1.6l no but if you read my post im already doin 13's mines a 4age with the hope of doin 12's