• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

woah, so many corollas

haha, all except one of the white corollas have the same wing and all except one have the same body kit (well rear lip/bumper at least)

hey JVN11L,

would you happen to know what kind of eye lids are on this corolla that you posted?

p1r2.jpg

woah, so many corollas

haha, all except one of the white corollas have the same wing and all except one have the same body kit (well rear lip/bumper at least)

hey JVN11L,

would you happen to know what kind of eye lids are on this corolla that you posted?

p1r2.jpg

C-One facelift eyelids...

shot7.jpg

this cars awsome........look at it a thing of beauty........ :o :o :o :o

on a serious note that trd bar is awesome, last time i checked they were going for 2.5k+

which trd bar?

does anyone know what type of rear bar are on those white rolla's or something similar?

and does anyone have the address to the site with that red rolla?

those white rollas all need the rear eyelids and they would look smick!

member from other forum

hope owner doesn't mind me posting these :(

edit: original post deleted, photos added instead

post-7485-1248559771_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1248559788_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1248559805_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1248559822_thumb.jpg

shot7.jpg

this cars awsome........look at it a thing of beauty........ :o :o :o :o

on a serious note that trd bar is awesome, last time i checked they were going for 2.5k+

which trd bar?

does anyone know what type of rear bar are on those white rolla's or something similar?

and does anyone have the address to the site with that red rolla?

those white rollas all need the rear eyelids and they would look smick!

That rear skirt on the white Corolla's won't fit our AUDM bumpers. The JDM Runx/Allex have different rear bumper, note the slot across the bumper. The closest thing we have is the Sportivo rear skirt.

Here's a new idea... ZZE with front canards and additional side skirts :D .

I've just got this done not long ago..

DSC01600.jpg

Looks awesome Matrix. What spring /shock set up are you using?

Thanks mate. I'm running a set of GAB coilovers suspension.

Adjustable. I once had it lowered to the max, had the killer look but a lil too bumpy.

I've now raised it to the height in the picture, and the ride is a lot better now...

Here's a new idea... ZZE with front canards and additional side skirts :D .

I've just got this done not long ago..

DSC01600.jpg

Looks awesome Matrix. What spring /shock set up are you using?

Thanks mate. I'm running a set of GAB coilovers suspension.

Adjustable. I once had it lowered to the max, had the killer look but a lil too bumpy.

I've now raised it to the height in the picture, and the ride is a lot better now...

dang. thats tough

whoa man, some pretty nice corollas there... gives me motivation to do up mine... but oh wait *looks inside wallet*, sticks head real deep in...* cries* lol

i just got my corolla sportivo and its got a complete sound system and just king spring lowered... thats pretty much it. Oh i'm new to the forum too, so big hi to all lol... =D

whoa man, some pretty nice corollas there... gives me motivation to do up mine... but oh wait *looks inside wallet*, sticks head real deep in...* cries* lol

i just got my corolla sportivo and its got a complete sound system and just king spring lowered... thats pretty much it. Oh i'm new to the forum too, so big hi to all lol... =D

Welcome mate. You'll find ideas here for mods. From cheap mods to exp mods (turbo; cough cough Bill aka xoom :P )

thanks bro, at the moment im thinking i should leave it as it is... its got the following on it already

1) custom CAI to fit the original induction box

2) lowered

3) front strut bar (a thin one that is different from what seen from other front struts)

4) supposedly a $2000 sound system... (I just ported my newer head unit i had in my old Cortina =P)

He said that the front struts that go near the back of the chasis isn't neccessary the best place to put it. (i think most of the corollas have it in this thread) I didn't really notice it until he pointed it out.

I'll post some pictures up to show you guys what I mean, AFTER i clean the car lol...

For some reason, his sportivo handles so much better compared to the others, the other 4 i drove before i bought this one all had the front strut attached to the usual place. Any reason for this u think???

edit: I just looked at the engine, it hasn't got any front struts... He did mention something that when lowered, it really doesnt need a front or rear strut as it's already stiff on the tight turns. reading abit in the forums, everyone is pretty confident about the ride handling when it comes to front and rear struts.

I guess if your really gonna race then sway bars will definetely make a difference. I look more into a more comfortable ride and handling under "normal" everyday driving with "a bit of fun" at times when i'm bored :P

Edited by Kenshin X