what did you change after zze123?

my little black is getting old, day by day... but still can feel its power.

however, old car is going to get higher maintenance cost and insurance...

i am thinking to change, but i cant find anyone can replace it from the market...

Celica with the same engine, but the outlook is a bit <_< ... hard to say here :rolleyes: , just not my cup of tea

new version corolla Levin, 100kw and heavier body :( ... not a very good choice...

Any ideas bros...

If you already have Sportivo, going for Celica would go ideal if you wants better handling to go with the manic engine. But you don't fancy its styling so it is a good time to go for another make.

How about Honda Integra Type S or Type R? They are affordable second hand. Or you can go to turbo land and grab yourself S15 for some naughty rear actions. If not, Mitsubishi Evolution or Wrx STi for all paw prowess.

If you like to treat yourself for upper scale brand, there are many European brands to choose from for quite desirable price. Alfa 147 GTA, Golf GTi, Ford XR5 and Mini Cooper S. My choice would be 147 GTA, shame it was not as affordable as it is now back then.

If you like to treat yourself for upper scale brand, there are many European brands to choose from for quite desirable price. Alfa 147 GTA, Golf GTi, Ford XR5 and Mini Cooper S. My choice would be 147 GTA, shame it was not as affordable as it is now back then.

You're keen on the Alfa as you fantasize about breaking down all the time :P

And torque steer

I would love the focus rs, too bad only for europe :(

As Meatloaf would say "you took the words right out of my mouth" LOL

XR5 is slow and heavy and has no room for anyone over 5"6". Seats are for people with small a55es too.

Go the Golf GTI. Plenty of good quality car for your money and performance is good stock. So much to unleash in terms of aftermarket tuning. Have a mate who does chips/tuning etc for them and his is putting out over 340hp at the front wheels last time I saw it but he informs me yesterday that he now has more!!

As Meatloaf would say "you took the words right out of my mouth" LOL

XR5 is slow and heavy and has no room for anyone over 5"6". Seats are for people with small a55es too.

Go the Golf GTI. Plenty of good quality car for your money and performance is good stock. So much to unleash in terms of aftermarket tuning. Have a mate who does chips/tuning etc for them and his is putting out over 340hp at the front wheels last time I saw it but he informs me yesterday that he now has more!!

Totally agree with you there, nuts little cars and have so much potential. The TSI-engined models are incredible bang for your buck if you're not going to modify, the turbo diesels are my pick of the bunch if you're going to spend a little bit on them.

Ahahaha, come on man it's a gorgeous car.

Almost forgot; Mitsubishi Galant is a nice car too and very affordable. It' the family man's Mitsubishi Evolution.

Edited by DANZZT231

Almost forgot; Mitsubishi Galant is a nice car too and very affordable. It' the family man's Mitsubishi Evolution.

Especially if you get the Legnum, with the twin-turbo V6..... :toast:

:clap: guy i work with, son has one it breaks down every other month.........sounds so sexy though

Edited by spillige

Especially if you get the Legnum, with the twin-turbo V6..... :toast:

Ask Daryl about those :P

And to quote him again (shown in my signature):

i need to take a shot of cement to harden the f up ... if an aurion can do it i can do it :D surely :P musta been a wicked driver.. or insane... or both....

I guess it was either a combination of soft driving or that car couldn't handle the best cause he was quite a distance behind.