What did you do to your car today?

Dropped of my Aurion at the smash repairer today...p/up Volvo 240GL wagon (with roof racks) as courtesy car...what a sh!t box,but safe... :lol:

OH NO!!!

What happened?

-Azza

Some chick not paying attention ran up my rear while i was sitting at a red light. :( anyway it will all be fixed and should get it back thursday.

Lee, how many days will your baby be in the workshop?? agonising wait..

Just washed my car after it rained yesterday. It hurts to see so many hairline scratches around the front from rocks and whatnot getting flicked up I'm guessing :(

Need to get used to the face mate... i have that feeling everything i wash my car, all the scratches, swirls and such.. aarrrggghhh...

Just washed my car after it rained yesterday. It hurts to see so many hairline scratches around the front from rocks and whatnot getting flicked up I'm guessing :(

Need to get used to the face mate... i have that feeling everything i wash my car, all the scratches, swirls and such.. aarrrggghhh...

Thats the worst part about washing your car. Seeing all the old blemishes and sometimes new ones. Other people might not notice them at a quick look, but thats all you look at when you look at your own car..

Thats the worst part about washing your car. Seeing all the old blemishes and sometimes new ones. Other people might not notice them at a quick look, but thats all you look at when you look at your own car..

Couldn't agree more, super bright eyes just looking at all the minor details.. :angry:

After not being with her for 15 days, I got to see her again. I lifted her bonnet to check out her covered bits, made sure she had enough lubrication, and then took her for a gentle drive to warm up. Once her heart was beating with good rhythm, I put my foot down and listened to her scream as she hit her peak... numerous times.

Boy did I miss her.

But can you do her sideways Daryl? :ph34r:

I put the saxophone intake together for the turbo. Threw some stuff out. Hurt myself failing to fit temporary stage 1 intercooler hose over bigger turbo snout... I will just have to hope my stage 2 piping is ready this week so I can it start it next weekend. :(

Gav.

After not being with her for 15 days, I got to see her again. I lifted her bonnet to check out her covered bits, made sure she had enough lubrication, and then took her for a gentle drive to warm up. Once her heart was beating with good rhythm, I put my foot down and listened to her scream as she hit her peak... numerous times.

Boy did I miss her.

LOL NICE! B)

well, i haven't been on here since Thursday, so on Friday, decided to go all out and get the oil changed in her. and new oil filter.

Mobil 1 Gold 0W 40.

Behaves like a rocket now! but yeah, driving out to Ipswich and stuff, no problems :D

Loving it :D

Evo

Machined rear rotors again, due to brake shudder, all gone now :) the car is sooo dirty, but dirty is sexy lol, these trd pads are sooo dusty, my rims are nearly black lol.. Wash her this fri, going out with mrs..

Not today, but a combination of last Saturday, Sunday and Monday - dropped the stock suspension out of the 102, and installed the lovelly (bad pun there) shiny brand-new KYBs and Lovells, and the only things I broke were a 1/2"-3/8" drive adaptor, and the internal hex out of one of the swaybar drop-link balljoints (fixed by going to the wreckers and getting a new link+nut)

More details in my member's ride thread.