Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey fellaz, can gimme a hand on photoshop-ing my car? I got several mods, and wanna look for the overall result.

img0070k1.jpg

img0071l1.jpg

combined with either this exhaust

DSC01554.jpg

or

gx1ELUt0.jpg

And also, if possible, make the chrome lip to black...

Thanks peepz b4hand..

VFX, careful with those 2 exhaust choices as they look like they are custom fit to the body.

Hey fellaz, can gimme a hand on photoshop-ing my car? I got several mods, and wanna look for the overall result.

img0070k1.jpg

img0071l1.jpg

combined with either this exhaust

DSC01554.jpg

or

gx1ELUt0.jpg

And also, if possible, make the chrome lip to black...

Thanks peepz b4hand..

VFX, careful with those 2 exhaust choices as they look like they are custom fit to the body.

Yea, I know.. I'm just gonna get the tips from Thai and fit it myself. I'll need to cut some part of the bumper and fit those. It looks awesome!!

Thanks for the hardwork Spillige.. It's great..

Hey spillage, very nice work dude. Keep it up! I was wondering whenever your free, if you could photoshop me the same zre in gunmetal grey, with black rims, lowered, TRD front garnish and black lip. I wanna be different and want to get the TRD front lip in black for my grey zre. Just curious how the 2 tone grey/black would look. If you could, i would be very appreciative. Thanks!

John

Hey spillage, very nice work dude. Keep it up! I was wondering whenever your free, if you could photoshop me the same zre in gunmetal grey, with black rims, lowered, TRD front garnish and black lip. I wanna be different and want to get the TRD front lip in black for my grey zre. Just curious how the 2 tone grey/black would look. If you could, i would be very appreciative. Thanks!

John

hope this helps you out, just a rush job but you get the picture

trdzre.jpg

Edited by spillige

• 2 weeks later...

need some idea's for this im entering it in a comp, its a bit over the top but ive just been trying a few different things with it that i normally wouldnt do, so if you have any ideas that you think would look good feel free let me know.

im thinking rollcage, few decals, maybe side dumper exhaust and some interior stuff?

Opel-Astra_High_Performance_Concept.jpg

opal.jpg

New Side Mirrors, Wing Tips... Roll cage and Side Dumper Exhaust sounds cool.

What competition are you entering? Where do you find them?

Can you link us?

By the way, your work is great!

the website is called carchops.com, just need to sign up, its a forum based website.

you might be to late for this months entry, as i think entries closed today if im correct and submissions are this weekend.

i only entered like 2days ago.. last minute.

New Side Mirrors, Wing Tips... Roll cage and Side Dumper Exhaust sounds cool.

What competition are you entering? Where do you find them?

Can you link us?

By the way, your work is great!

the website is called carchops.com, just need to sign up, its a forum based website.

you might be to late for this months entry, as i think entries closed today if im correct and submissions are this weekend.

i only entered like 2days ago.. last minute.

Cheers man. Legend.

OOOh have no big things id really want on it... just make it look better! HEHE maybe some sort of nice gun metal race rims? Of course a bodykit but i know there aint much about of mine but i dont want the whole curvy crap cause my car dont have curves hehe.. hope that helps.