Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would someone here be able to do me a favour and work their magic? I would love to see what my girl would look like if she was flat black. Tanks Charlie for the stock photo:

DSC_0150.jpg

Would someone here be able to do me a favour and work their magic? I would love to see what my girl would look like if she was flat black. Tanks Charlie for the stock photo:

Good luck with that. Turning something gloss into flat is very difficult and time consuming because flat captures and spreads out light where gloss reflects. Some one please prove me wrong.

Good luck with that. Turning something gloss into flat is very difficult and time consuming because flat captures and spreads out light where gloss reflects. Some one please prove me wrong.

Yeah I know... maybe just a rough look to get the idea going, even if the car looks fake as.

Would someone here be able to do me a favour and work their magic? I would love to see what my girl would look like if she was flat black.

Bugger Photoshop. A bootfull of Chickenfeed spray cans, a newspaper, a roll of masking tape, and an hour or twos work should give you a good idea. :P

But seriously, why flat black?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0150E.jpg

• 3 months later...

before i gave my laptop to relatives overseas i used to use photoshop every now and then

but now im using a 15yr old no brand laptop from china, 128mb ram has to be plugged in to work etc essentially its a piece of crap but thought id give it ago anyway and see how far i get before it dies

my chops are kept fairly simple and mainly JDM style i suppose

anyways heres the:

BEFORE

Toyota_Yaris.jpg

AFTER

Toyota_Yaris-1.jpg

pretty rough around some of the edging etc but hopefully get a few more done over the coming weeks

oh yeh also realised i went from 5 stud to 4 stud lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could someone PS my wheel centres in satin black or gunmetal please, if possible with these shots..

Just the mesh inside of the studs or blacken the studs too, either way. I dont like silver studs on black..

d2dd544b.jpg

511f0b94.jpg

Thanks

John