Andrew's Supercharged 2003 Camry V6 with bacon + egg, no sauce.

Andrew357

LOL she said 5x100... :lol:

new wheels look really nice man!! fakes? :P

they'll really suit the car i think... trying to picture you naked, i mean the new wheels, on the car and i like it! :D

meanwhile, didnt you just spray the front bar like a few months ago???

The Enkei wheels in the Performance range are cheap; the classic/racing ones are expensive. As for trying to picture me naked; thank Jesus you had to work for last years Annual Meet as it would have made the sleeping arrangements very interesting... :)

Front bar was painted last year (bfore the annual meet) but there are pooloads of stonechips in them and it gets me all angry. Besides; I am getting a cheaper price on the bar as he is discounting me for getting them all done at the same time.

The Enkei wheels in the Performance range are cheap; the classic/racing ones are expensive. As for trying to picture me naked; thank Jesus you had to work for last years Annual Meet as it would have made the sleeping arrangements very interesting... :)

Front bar was painted last year (bfore the annual meet) but there are pooloads of stonechips in them and it gets me all angry. Besides; I am getting a cheaper price on the bar as he is discounting me for getting them all done at the same time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

dont pretend you dont want me! :P

okay, making myself sick now... i'll stop there... :lol:

man, where do you drive??? how come you're getting so many stone chips!!!

or maybe i have a lot too and just dont bother looking... lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

dont pretend you dont want me! :P

okay, making myself sick now... i'll stop there... :lol:

man, where do you drive??? how come you're getting so many stone chips!!!

or maybe i have a lot too and just dont bother looking... lol

Uhhh... If you look carefully, I did use a smiley face when I referenced the sleeping arrangements... ;) Hahahahahahahahah

The only reason I notice the stonechips is because I don't leave my car in a state of dirtiness!!!! Also, all that bloody dirt protects the car from stonechips anyway, it's a natural protective layer

• 1 month later...

put them on the car... you wont, your scared.

Oh yeah? Take this!

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

Now the bloody brakes look too small.

Sorry for the pics, car is dirty and the sun is in the worst of positions. I'll get some better shots later.

post-14703-0-45065500-1302676841_thumb.j

post-14703-0-94765200-1302676851_thumb.j

post-14703-0-75525800-1302676864_thumb.j

B) Envying the colour very much.

Missing the blue nuts... Hawt.. :ph34r:

Andrew has a different kind of blue nuts...but these look better than i thought they would

I was looking for locknuts originally because I thought the ones from TireRack would be just regular ones, but to my surprise they are lock nuts. Given that you can barely notice that they are silver ones due to them being so recessed, I won't be changing them anytime soon... Rays lock nuts are far too expensive.

Trent: They are only blue because I have only been holding squeezing them for a little while. Abit longer and they might turn purple.

hmmmm... white rims???? :D

white + blue car = slightly more win... :)

That wouldn't get the approval from The Viking

pfffftttttttttt..... the viking is an old fuddy-duddy who needs to go fill up his 400ltr petrol tank... :P hehe