New member from WA

DRE

Hi everyone,

Im very new to this, still figuring out how to do stuff here and hopefully could make few new mates along the way.

Ive been having my aurion for more than a year now, GREAT CAR!! done few minor mods and still looking forward to do some more, but the problem ive been having is that its hard to find aftermarket parts for the car here in WA, tried ebay but also not many results im looking for..

SO it would help me sooo much if you guys wherever state you're in help me recommend places to get the parts.

Thanks heaps!

post-14702-1248782801_thumb.jpg

post-14702-1248783151_thumb.jpg

Edited by DRE

Welcome mate.

Wow your aurion is dumped :toast:

I very much like the way you are modding it.

Like others have stated, the aurion section will help you alot.

Welcome mate...nice Aurion,and yeah modding Aurions is a little hard,but hang in there and keep searching,good thing is there not like Holden & Ford (common as fly sh!t) and when you see a modded Aurion you tend to appreciate the looks and owners effort a little more.

p.s Nice wheels...what size & brand are your wheels & tyres?

welcome to the club mate, youve had the car for a year and only finding us now? :P

wheels are insanely awsome mate one of the best on an aurion ive seen!!! looks like your running kings in it is that right?

hope you enjoy the site mate

rowan

Thanks guys,

The wheels i got there is a 19" Estatus style-S with the rear 9.5 wide and 8.5 at the front with falken 235/35 all round. as Rowan said yes im running on chopped set of kings spring. A bit hard to drive around with the constant rubbing and scraping but so far ive been enjoying driving every minute of it (just crank up the volume so u wont hear sh!t)

Sorry mate, the name's Andre by the way.

The wheels are from a previous car,had been sitting in the garage for 2 years but haha nice guess, i shipped it from Indonesia 3 yrs ago.

Thanks guys,

The wheels i got there is a 19" Estatus style-S with the rear 9.5 wide and 8.5 at the front with falken 235/35 all round. as Rowan said yes im running on chopped set of kings spring. A bit hard to drive around with the constant rubbing and scraping but so far ive been enjoying driving every minute of it (just crank up the volume so u wont hear sh!t)

Yea..I know how it feels.. Im now with 20s.. If only sydney didn't have the regulation on low cars, would've slammed it to ground. Dpending on what parts u looking for, hit the aurion section.. Most of items are outsourced from outside oz anw. It's just costing u cheaper with finding people to have a groupbuy.. And lots of DIY mod, fun fun!

Weird u have 5 series as ur dp... :P

Edited by VF-X

Yea..I know how it feels.. Im now with 20s.. If only sydney didn't have the regulation on low cars, would've slammed it to ground. Dpending on what parts u looking for, hit the aurion section.. Most of items are outsourced from outside oz anw. It's just costing u cheaper with finding people to have a groupbuy.. And lots of DIY mod, fun fun!

Weird u have 5 series as ur dp... :P

yea, 20s will be the best size to go for this car, but since i already got the 19" i cant be bothered spending money again for 20s hahaha

and for the 5 series, i put the wrong pic mate lol

The wheels are from a previous car,had been sitting in the garage for 2 years but haha nice guess, i shipped it from Indonesia 3 yrs ago.

tell me ur indonesian andre?? LOL. if u are, that makes u the second indonesian in tocau.wa. :P

tell me ur indonesian andre?? LOL. if u are, that makes u the second indonesian in tocau.wa. :P

i am. who's the 1st one?

(just crank up the volume so u wont hear sh!t)

Im loving the car!

Do it "WD-40" (windows down, 40km/h) style! :P

thanks mate,

"WD-40" hahaha thats a good one!

i am. who's the 1st one?

lol. i am. ROFL. make sure u come to one of our meet/events mate!! cant wait to see the car and ur self XD. finally theres another indo in tocau.wa LOL