managed to find a pic of my car at autosalon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

205/40r17?

i've seen it on someone's car before can't remember who has them. and yes they make the wheels and the arches look a bit wierd

u talking bout influx's car?.......we were chatting bout it a while back, cos hes got atomics n i was gonna get em ...remeber????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :P

Another thing is, try finding fog lights that fit in them is so diffucult, 11.5 CM diamter, i found a few but ugly looking , so ye just incase you wonder

Try Penrith Toyota, they are doing a Project Corolla with that front bar and the appropriate driving lights, along with a heap of other mods, here's a link ...

Project Corolla

... and a pic ...

... hope that helps.

• 8 months later...

I actually thought it was Nick that was re-registering on the forum with different user names asking about superchargers.... :P

Try Penrith Toyota, they are doing a Project Corolla with that front bar and the appropriate driving lights, along with a heap of other mods, here's a link ...

Project Corolla

... and a pic ...

... hope that helps.

The thing that i always wndered about their project car is if this is a "project car" for an actual TOYOTA dealer why didnt they just use a Sportivo????And does any-one know if they have done anything else to it???? Or is it still the same as stated on their web-site??The other thing is if it is a TRD/SPORTIVO project car then why isnt the exhaust system a genuine TRD or even TOYOTA?????

Edited by "RuNx"

Hehehehehe i've had my car for 3years now and i remember when they started doin that project the stivo was out but it was definately WAY out of my price range back then!!!LOL DAMN IT i hate being a broke-A5ss!!! :lol::lol: