ELEGNT's RColt Version R

ELEGNT

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

niiiiiccee. What PSI can u reliably run for extended periods of time?

thanks guys!

well i run low boost 95% of the time when im driving which is 7psi, which got 115.3 kw

in singapore and europe the colt over there with exact same engine run 24+ psi as dailys

NICE little pocket rocket there!!! Were you running high or low boost when we had a run?

Edited by STYLSH

NICE little pocket rocket there!!! Were you running high or low boost when we had a run?

high boost, but i fail at life when it comes to launching it just spun 1st and 2nd and you where gone, we can rematch a rolling start if you like? :P

in the CR??

omfg 1st and half of second is unuseable man i need lsd before i can attemp that, i will get eaten by a 1zz off the line

LSDs are made for corners, not straight lines... Learn how to launch and become a better driver. In any case, you had no LSD in the Aurion, so just give it a go. B)

in the CR??

omfg 1st and half of second is unuseable man i need lsd before i can attemp that, i will get eaten by a 1zz off the line

LSDs are made for corners, not straight lines... Learn how to launch and become a better driver. In any case, you had no LSD in the Aurion, so just give it a go. B)

Unless you have heaps of power, in which case with an open diff you'll just torque steer off into the bushes.

I have an open diff on the supra (ffs) and wheelspin is just horrible, completely uncontrollable, at least with a LSD you get a bit of control.

Nice power, lil pocket rocket for sure on high boost.

There's a guy with a FWD green/black 350WHP KE TX3 Ford Laser that does 10sec 1/4s on an OPEN diff. He just runs slick tyres.

With a trained right foot and the right tyres [if you have enough power to need them], you can run great times. You just need to learn how to apply the power.

Dang man,

thats some serious power :P

do you think it is enough to keep you happy?

you will need to take me for a run next time i see ya, cause i just have to get a load of this pkt rkt XD

Evo

Dang man,

thats some serious power :P

do you think it is enough to keep you happy?

you will need to take me for a run next time i see ya, cause i just have to get a load of this pkt rkt XD

Evo

You certainly do. I haven't experienced it first hand, but I have seen it fly by my left when I was doing 80. Fly by then drift... drift... drift... :lol:

evan you ******, shrink your sig pic

Ahh ok, I'm not the only one experiencing THE BOSS in fullsize. :help:

Aaaaaafter the drags hit the track.

Drags need to be done at least once after every mod to see if your time has changed.

A circuit has way too many variables to know for 100% if a mod has made a good impact or not. ;)

Hi Rowan, good to know you's got back nice and safe.

Was nice to meet you, it's the guy who owned that other mitsu... :rolleyes:

Did you fix your window's yet? What was the problem?

& yeah, I would of loved to cruise with you's on the Sunday, but as you know, my clutch not in good shape for crusing at the moment, but hope to fix that soon...

Hope all's well back up there now...

So how were the seats for long distance cruising?

I felt sore when I got out of the Commo, and still feel flat, so would have been much worse from the Colt.

omfg it was bad! my neck was the worst tho, much would have rathered the lazy boys in the commy lol

Hi Rowan, good to know you's got back nice and safe.

Was nice to meet you, it's the guy who owned that other mitsu... :rolleyes:

Did you fix your window's yet? What was the problem?

& yeah, I would of loved to cruise with you's on the Sunday, but as you know, my clutch not in good shape for crusing at the moment, but hope to fix that soon...

Hope all's well back up there now...

hey mate, yeh got home ok thanks :) nice meeting you too mate, your car is awesome!!

havnt had a chance to fix them yet been doing long hours at work so hopefully this weekend and it will just be a fuse. you coming up to bris for the next year meet?

have you had a chance to look at the clutch?

this car looks real good in person nice meeting u rowan

thanks mate, nice to meet you too, shame you couldnt make it to the cruise man