dwee's '09 ZRE152 ZR

dwee.

I'm also tempted to get rid of everything except the black rear Toyota badge, but I think it will look too naked.. :unsure:

And if you haven't noticed, I'm looking at simple, small mods to add the final touches.. :P

Atta boy...smooth is sexy. :)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe paint and practice on your existing badge, then if it works well get some 3M automotive double sided tape and cut to size, stick on the back of the badge and expose the sticky stuff and place it where you want. I think new levin ZR badges are around the 35-40 buck mark.

Wise words from a wise man! :P

Hey Peter, your rolla looks even better in real life then the pics good job on those sleek mods !

Thanks mate! Great meeting you. Should come to meets from now on hey?! Love the colour of your car and yes, it's good to see different cars! :P

This ^^^^

Hahahaha!! Love it! :P

Maybe paint and practice on your existing badge, then if it works well get some 3M automotive double sided tape and cut to size, stick on the back of the badge and expose the sticky stuff and place it where you want. I think new levin ZR badges are around the 35-40 buck mark.

True that, thanks Pete! Will definitely try it on my existing badge. If all fails, I will just buy another one since it's not that expensive. Will be buying a rear Toyota badge to blacken. Probably get the chance to do everything after exams though! :)

• 1 month later...

Bought and fitted 3A Racing pod filter, decided to continue using Castrol 5w-30 Oil. Some photos.. and I really need to clay! :)

Bada$$ lowering?

IMGP6478_2.jpg

IMGP6479_2.jpg

IMGP6481_2.jpg

IMGP6483_2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Peter.

hahaha niceeee:D

Thanks Cuong! You've been quiet lately huh? Any updates? :spiteful:

Bada$$ lowering?

SLAMMED!! :lol:

Hahaha one day? Maybe some airbags? :ph34r:

Bought a whole bunch of car detailing stuff today! Gotta love supercheap sale hehe :toast:

i feel slightly robbed now :D

Yeah same, bought a heap of stuff on Friday without knowing about the sale on the weekend! Haha <_<

3A Racing FTW! I've got one as well with a K&N air feed and works wonders, just need a heat shield now...

+1

Modellista front garnish looks the biz pete!

Thanks Johnnie! I'm not sure, but I think the car sounds more beefy after the pod change! That or the Injen pod was really dirty! :lol:

I might be bit late but here's a badge

Levin badge

and do tell us your new item :D

• 2 weeks later...

I let you guys know when I install it. Final exams are over, have started work already but progress on this car has dramatically slowed down. Going to put money aside that will go towards my house.. Maybe little details here and there. :)

John, not sure what to do regarding the badges now. As you know, was thinking about spraying them back but thinking maybe just remove 'Corolla' and leaving the ZR badge, make it unique and apart from the other 50 billion white commercial Corollas out there! Haha

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

remove 'Corolla' and leaving the ZR badge, make it unique

no sorry, mine is already like that.. so its not unique :P

yeah.. think its time to start saving for a house.. nah f#ck it

Hahaha you just copied Vinh! :P But yeah, was going to remove 'Corolla' badge today, just a pain to clean!

IMGP6617.jpg

Weight reduction??

IMGP6628.jpg

New sig?

It's been a really long day, will add more later! A nice bromance day with Vinh.. :P HAHA

Peter.

remove 'Corolla' and leaving the ZR badge, make it unique

no sorry, mine is already like that.. so its not unique :P

yeah.. think its time to start saving for a house.. nah f#ck it

house? who cares about house! u got 10 track days to pay for LOL! :lol: