• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

house? who cares about house! u got 10 track days to pay for LOL! :lol:

Says the guy with a house already and a kid on the way! :whistling:

hey bro can u take a picture of hwo u took the back plastic off ?

thanks !!

I can photos for you but have to wait for a good day. It will be raining heaps next couple of days (80mm I think they said).

Have I missed something? wasn't there a new item coming?

Just saw your new sig Vinh,freaky, I was picturing that exact plate earlier today :g:

No John, you haven't missed anything. Nothing special as a turbo setup or anything; don't get too excited :P lol. I'll post up when I get decent photos! :) Regarding the rear boot, tried to install it but it was a bit confusing, so we played it safe and didn't end installing it.

btw Peter, here's a little clearer picture:

img0550a.th.jpg

Twins? :spiteful:

Come on pete. Put up ones i told you to!

@Vinh: plates gonna be respectful thats for sure

Haha I told him to get those plates ages ago! :rolleyes:

Update, nothing special, Vinh helped me install my headunit! :)

IMGP6619_2.jpg

IMGP6637_2.jpg

IMGP6640_2.jpg

As mentioned in previous post above, we were not too sure about how to install the actual camera (method-wise) to the boot.. :unsure: so we played it safe and will wait for Jay to come back from his holiday. :lol:

Anyway after that, gave her a good clean and clay! BEAU results; haven't seen her that clean! Thanks again to Vinh for the help! P.S. we should really start a ZRE Shop! Haha

IMGP6618_2.jpg

IMGP6620_2.jpg

IMGP6621_2.jpg

IMGP6622_2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Peter.

looks great dwee !!

Thanks Cuong, looking your look atm though! :P (I like it simple and clean.)

Love your new h/unit,well done mate...now for the sub & amps. :D

Thanks Lee. Really tempted to but we'll know all in due time (you know how much I love sound and that I'm in love with your focals hehe). I was serious when I said I'm considering a house. It was nice to follow your now fatter **** on the last leg of the cruise home. Have a safe one and will catch up with you soon mate. :)

that looks sick peter, the headunit must have costed u heaps! :D

Thanks Duy, wasn't that much.. :P

nice headunit. was it easy to install? i'm thinking of getting a monitor for my corolla, cant decide between 1DIN or 2DIN (flip-out or fixed) though. what do you think?

you and I have a date with a Canon camera soon matey ;)

Woooo yeah baby! Was thinking getting a 500D, so cheap atm for body + lenses.. :whistling:

noice! How much was your head unit?

PM'd

double din certain looks much better and neater from my point of view.

+1, agreed. Although if you get a single din, you can have a spot to put stuff (using one of those black spacers things). Also just a minor thing (assuming you just want flip-out single din), make sure it does not stick out too much when it flips out and 'blocks' your driving view. In the end, it's up to you; how you what and are willing to spend. :)

Peter.

• 4 weeks later...

Not much of an update. Finally got my stock HID lows re-adjusted at Toyota! :D They think my car is low..yeah right! Far from it! :lol:

IMG_0936-1.jpg

Still working out the install of the reversing camera, at least I know how another member's setup is now. It involves removing one of the number plate lights and putting the cord for the camera through there. Will give it a shot soon.

Here are a couple shots of a recent trip to Phillip Island with mates, enjoy! Thanks for looking! :)

Peter.

IMG_0915_2.jpg

IMG_0917_2.jpg

IMG_0924_2.png

IMG_0930_2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last update.

Just recently installed CUSCO front Strut and a Netz badge thanks to Vinh and his ZRE Workshop. :)

IMG_1552_2.jpg

Some of you already know, planning to track at Winton at the end of the month! :)

Before then, probably need to:

1. Do 50,000kms service,

2. Not 100% sure about changing front stock pads to QFM pads (Trung says they're good for track and street)

3. Lower the rear a bit. Only problem is my driveway; it literally has 5-10mm gap on my driveway at the worse part. :unsure:

4. Buy helmet

5. Buy extinguisher/bracket, not sure where to put it. Brief discussion is put just in front of passenger's seat but may be restrictive due to height of the seat.

Peter.

Man you got that front strut in quick! GG for me, peter's gonna neck my time. <_<

But as you know, im never one to fail without trying first. :lol: I need to get a fire extinguisher in too pete. Let you know how i go about it. Supercheap sells 1KG bottles much cheaper than most other places. Find one with a metal bracket and clip, otherwise it will fly off on track.

Man you got that front strut in quick! GG for me, peter's gonna neck my time. <_<

But as you know, im never one to fail without trying first. :lol: I need to get a fire extinguisher in too pete. Let you know how i go about it. Supercheap sells 1KG bottles much cheaper than most other places. Find one with a metal bracket and clip, otherwise it will fly off on track.

Nah mate, you'll improve because you have already been once and know the layout/track etc. Regarding the fire extinguisher, let me know; I'll get it with you. :)

You have a decent camera, take pics of my beast at Winton plz!!!! Or maybe let me borrow your camera when you're on track and i'll take a few happy snaps of my car and yours :D

Definitely, might have a proper professional flash by then! :D

Lee: still not used to it yet. I can't say how it's different yet as I need to properly test it! Need to take for a spin in the upcoming weekends before Winton. :)

Good stuff Pete :) Can I ask where you sourced the Cusco bar from, I know you said Vinh helped but where did it come from originally?? We need to get one for Barb's 'rolla :D

Good stuff Pete :) Can I ask where you sourced the Cusco bar from, I know you said Vinh helped but where did it come from originally?? We need to get one for Barb's 'rolla :D

Thanks Tash. I bought it from greenline, where I have always bought my stuff. They are really quick, decently priced and guy is nice! I have brought all bars and my modellista front garnish from them. :) If you need a workshop for ZREs, you know where to go! :lol:

Probably should change my dampener settings soon too. :spiteful: