Little Rants

.gorgz

^ You know; you are going to be old one day.

And hopefully by then there will be automated hover cars :D

lol my granddad is 89yrs old and STILL has his licence... i just thank god that he lives in NZ and not here... :lol:

he can barely walk... literally.... he takes 10 steps and has to sit down... haha

My grandads 79 and he definently should not be driving.

when you give the shop attendant a $50 note for your $3.70 purchase, and they ask you....

"Have you got anything smaller?"

Oh, Of course i do, i just want to carry around heaps of little notes, and loads of poo change all the time to make my wallet look fatter

dumbass

you would be surprised how many people actually do but they will still hand the 50 over

When I'm not paying attention at work while i'm having lunch at my desk and my tie falls into my bowl of instant noodles and I accidently shove it in my mouth coz I'm too busy looking at my computer screen.. :angry:

This HAS to be said, it just has to be!

When you see decent looking women with men that look like a half eaten pastie!! <_<

How can a 10 go for a 5? seriously man! wtf?! :huh:

Hates...

1. when it's sunny one day (washed the car), rains the next then is sunny the day after (effort down the drain)

2. driver's who are in the wrong but still carry on as if they were in the right

3. teens roaming the streets at night trying to intimidate the public

4. when you spend ages trying to find a parking spot but someone who has just entered the carpark gets one before you

5. driver's who can't stay in their lanes when the lanes are narrow

6. taxi drivers (not the person themselves but how they drive)

7. people who hang at the t-way or train station

8. when a leaf hits your windscreen, you flinch

That's all for now lol. Many more to come when I remember them.

Woke up this morning at to find no coffee beans :( thought ok wait until i get to work,we have a little espresso machine at work so i will grab one there,get to work,get the beans grinded,wash cup,wait for coffee to come out of machine and then open the fridge and guess what NO MILK! 6.15am aint much open where i work so i miss out again.... (hate black coffee)

end up getting my 1st caffine hit at 7.20am :angry:

Fools that don't put their damn phone on silent during a movie. Then those that even answer their phone.

While on that topic.... those that kick your chair. You just want to turn around and tell them to f*** off, but for some reason, you don't.

....last night i went to see daybreakers at the movies, and these young gals about 17ish wouldnt shut up. One of them thought it would be funny reading the movie ratings and everything.

I was surprised they could read ....woopppdii dooo

had some people telling telling them to shut the **** up. Thank god people broke a nerve before me.

Yeah.. I hate it when you go to a movie and there is a group of teens who think it's all well and good to talk through the trailers. Usually others tell them to shut the f* up luckily as well.

My next rant... just got me then. When you have MSN open and someone (due to connection issues or not) signs in and out multiple times within the minute. Popup and sound gets really annoying.

my rant: my car... it's a PORS :lol:

next rant: I want a Landcruiser / Hilux already LOL

next rant: I wish the Government would waive my HECS debt

When you format a drive or something (in this case my phone) without backing up particular data (or not backing it up properly). Just reflashed my phone and lost about 5 months worth of text messages which I like to keep.

When the computer decides to crash whilst you have a word/work document over. Thus losing all the info.

Note: save work every 5-10 minutes lol

When people tailgate in the pouring rain

Driving on grooved roads

Misplacing keys and things of importance

Realizing the phone is on silent when you're trying to find it

Being stuck behind a car blowly black smelly smoke

When someone thinks hes driving a sportscar with superb handling, cutting in and out of traffic and nearly missing other cars by an inch, only to be driving a hiace van from the 1980s which is painted that old yellowy colour.

Sleep... I need more of it... its not fun when your misses calls you up at 6 30 in the morning only to tell you that chinese new year falls on valentines day this year <_<

I think my sleep takes priority and I totally get ticked off when people wake me up when I haven't slept for 2 nites in a row, it totally p#sses me off, but I still wuv her haha! :P

Edited by jdmwhore

When you see decent looking women with men that look like a half eaten pastie!! <_<

haha calling decent looking women 10's now are we :lol: :P

haha calling decent looking women 10's now are we :lol: :P

lol I did, till my misses read this and asked me what number I thought she was.. I had to say 10, only to get a reply of 'well.... your a 5? so what are you complaining about?' <_<

She gets her smarta#se remarks from me :D

Edited by jdmwhore