Little Rants

.gorgz

We all have something that grinds our gears right?

Somethings more than others... thought I'd start a little thread to see what really p#sses some of you guys right off, as I'm kinda feeling like I'm in the business of p#ssing people off... I guess seeming as I've started this I'll have to add my 2 cents first... so here goes a few of mine...

When your sitting on a completely empty carrage of a train and some douche bag decides its okay to sit right next to or across from you.

When someone that owns a cat or dog and you ask them what it's name is and they just shrug and say cat/dog?

When I see some douche bag driving a GTS-T or a GTS Skyline with GT-R badging <_<

When my brother cracks the same joke at the ATM when withdrawing cash where he'd scream out 'I WIN, I WIN!!' as the money comes out (It's actually your cash, moron <_< )

That's just my few but I have many more... I think this would be a good way to see what everyone has in common :P

People driving in the fast lane when the slow lane is empty.... mostly i find old ppl, asian or women doin it.... I get really close up their **** - within a foot or so and scare them off into the slow lane.... Its really dangerous but it really pisses me off.......

Perth drivers.

Lived in Perth all my life but how things have changed.......drivers are well lets say.....extremely bad.

Driven in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide and the drivers their are great compared to here.....

No wonder so many lives are lost through general lack of road knowledge.

I would say all the driving related things that annoy me, but that is for another thread (I think there is one already), because the list just goes on and on.

As for things in day to day life that bug me... well where to start as well.

Well the first thing on my mind as it happened again recently is people and commercial airlines. Like when the plane lands and everyone is in such a rush to get off that they all stand and just wait there in the isle. I just keep seated till the crowd settles a bit and even though I am like 3/4 towards the back of the pack, I still get to the baggage claim and the bags aren't even there yet. Seriously, what's the rush when you will still have to wait for your bags.

Next I would have to say people who just whinge and whinge. For example, I was standing in a line that wasn't moving anywhere fast and this old bat behind me was complaining to her husband about how the store should be managed. She just wouldn't stop whinging. I was just about to turn around and say "if you aren't satisfied with the business, then f*** off".

I could keep going on and on, but I'm still working so I better get back to it.

my driveway, and the things i find when i get home.

PICT0862.jpg

PICT0863.jpg

PICT0864.jpg

trees on both sides of my driveway... the extremely large native tree is lifting up the cement on the driveway as you may tell on the 2nd pic which basically makes a sort of speed hump. not to mention the amount of dead bark and leaves were left to rake up every couple weeks. SUCKS! council have come and trimmed the tree but have done nothing with regards to the driveway lifting up. hmph.

did i mention i hate SPIDERS. these pics i took tonight... obviously i didnt drive into the web.. after taking pics i attempted to walk around the web to get the mortein inside the house but a 2nd spider of the same species made a similar web creating a "fence" between my house and the neighbours. ugh. ultimately the wife took out the spider with 1 throw of her shoe.

Edited by mannyMANNYmanny

shoulda taken a pic from behind the wheel... the spider was about head height too (if uwere sitting in the drivers seat) lol! i high beamed it to make sure i knew i was seeing what i thought i was seeing

Edited by mannyMANNYmanny

that's a huge web. lucky you didn't walk into it aye.

that driveway hump is huge too... you should write to the council demanding a solution stating that it will lessen the life of your shocks, ruin your wheel alignment, tyres, uprooting the rest of your driveway, garden and pavements.

It certainly isn't acceptable. It be a damn big tree... you hope the roots don't grow out towards the house... you wouldn't want cracks appearing in foundations.

People driving in the fast lane when the slow lane is empty.... mostly i find old ppl, asian or women doin it.... I get really close up their **** - within a foot or so and scare them off into the slow lane.... Its really dangerous but it really pisses me off.......

There isn't really any such thing as a 'fast lane' on Australian roads. Anyone is perfectly entitled to drive in any lane they like on roads limited to and including 80 km/h, unless otherwise signed (keep left unless overtaking, transit lane, taxi/bus lane, etc) or limited above 80 km/h.

However, it is an offence to travel in the far right lane under those circumstances.

There isn't really any such thing as a 'fast lane' on Australian roads. Anyone is perfectly entitled to drive in any lane they like on roads limited to and including 80 km/h, unless otherwise signed (keep left unless overtaking, transit lane, taxi/bus lane, etc) or limited above 80 km/h.

However, it is an offence to travel in the far right lane under those circumstances.

No there is no such thing as a 'fast lane' but in general speak, if you said that to most people, they would get the point. It's more common courtesy in my opinion. Get well out of town and people start to really comply to the "Keep left unless overtaking' law. Get closer to the city and it gets out of hand. Sure they have all the right to be in the right lane and travel on the speed limit, but if they aren't going to be able to overtake while going on the speed limit, or step up a bit in speed to overtake someone going a fraction under/on the speed limit, then it is common courtesy to move into the left lane to let others overtake.

Most of the annoyances for people failing to keep left are on the highway anyways, so in those cases, they aren't entitled to just ride in the right lane unless they are overtaking.

People who don't indicate when using roundabouts...what am i a freakin mind reader. :angry:

p.s This happend yesterday on the way to chrissy lunch,almost lost the front of the Aurion,and to be blunt i didn't really care it was the big fellas (Jesus) birthday i almost went postal on this idiot driver.

People who start a conversation and dont finish what they are saying.... like for example..

Annoying idiot- "Wow last night was **** crazy!!!!Guess what hapend?? We was totally doing this thing right...... and o **** im late for wark....... cya man!"

Me- **** I HATE U MORON! lol

Pretty much how it goes :)

also flatmates who have partys while your not home and trash the place and just accidently burn a hole in your bean bag and your carpeted floor.... And go oh **** sorry man i didnt notice :)

Idiot.

People who don't indicate when using roundabouts...what am i a freakin mind reader. :angry:

People who dont even look when entering round abouts and expect everyone else to stop for them.!!

People who dont even look when entering round abouts and expect everyone else to stop for them.!!

I accelerate towards them and hit the brakes so I get close to them... just to hopefully scare one of them.

People who dont wave thank you once i gave them way. For some reason, i love it when people say thank you after i let them through, its one of them little kicks i get from driving that makes my day

OMG yes! I usually end up tailing them if they don't give a wave. I know I'm bad.

On that topic, I also hate it when you are approaching a merge and people don't give way in an orderly fashion. For example, if you are merging onto the highway, people tend to let you in 1 for 1 if you get what I mean. When people don't do that, I tend to get annoyed.

• Like 1

I accelerate towards them and hit the brakes so I get close to them... just to hopefully scare one of them.

When exiting right on a roundabout, usually 3rd exit, and people don't wait for you and enter the roundabout even though you have indicated. They assume you will be slow enough and they will easily pass........ I intentionally press accelerator and hit the brakes right up their ****. So many times i wanted to hit the other car. Wouldn't be my fault as i had the right on the roundabout but then would hurt the car and may be passengers. You never know if there are children in the car.

Children reminded me of a joke. Off topic though.... My friend was entering the main road after filling his tank and hit an oncoming car. The lady was pregnant. She was screaming at my friend saying, i was pregnant, couldn't you wait....... My friend was like "HOW THE HECK M I GONNA KNOW IF THE DRIVER IS PREGNANT"

Was talking abt motorways and freeways where it is clearly written in bold that KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING....

2 of my most hated.

1. people that dont indicate at roundabouts.... but i allso do this.......

2. when a cashier is giveing you change and they give you the notes in your hand and put the change right on top of the notes............. **** i hate that

p.s This happend yesterday on the way to chrissy lunch,almost lost the front of the Aurion,and to be blunt i didn't really care it was the big fellas (Jesus) birthday i almost went postal on this idiot driver.

I hate people who don't understand the rules of roundabouts and road rage me for following the rules. If I get there first and have no chance of causing an accident then I am allowed to impede traffic to my right. I don't have to give way to people on my right at a round about, I only have to stop for people if they got their first and they are still rolling, I am already stopped and they are rolling, or I will cause an accident.

2. when a cashier is giveing you change and they give you the notes in your hand and put the change right on top of the notes............. **** i hate that

I don't understand how that is annoying. I think it is good.

I don't understand how that is annoying. I think it is good.

It's designed for people who have a purse :whistling: So they can pour the coins into the coin parts then do the notes...

shopping centres... car parks are bad, soccer mums parking next to you.. and then theres the part where you're in the shops, old people galore.. massive groups of ethnic teens who hang around not buying anything.. and people who walk slow :@