Little Rants

.gorgz

Im so annoyed.

I was driving home along a main road, and some council worker was using a line trimmer to cut grass. Then suddenly a rock flies out and hits my car. I dont think it damaged anything. I pulled over and get out and look at him. Didnt even notice what i did or care what just happened. :l

2 things happen to me today, that made me want to hit someone!

1) i was approaching a speed bump, so i slowed down and tried to angle it so that i dont scrape. This lancer behind, starts beeping and reving his engine. After this speed bump, was like 3 more speed bumps, so at the next one, he changes into the opposite lane and punches hard, making into the speed bump at around 40 - 50 km/h , the car just bounches like crazy. felt sorry for the car. so what ****** me off was, that the guy had no respect for his car and that he couldnt even wait an extra 10 secs for me to get over a speed bump... wheres the patients in people these days?

2) some guy indicated while his in he round about, look like he was going straight to me.. lucky i got fast reaction.!

what are some of the things that p-i-s-s you off?

Tolerance? Bit harsh.. Fairly new member and has seen "club lounge" which does say talk about anything. Wants to make conversation so he/she did. No one is going to search for what pi55es them off are they.. Spammers should not be tolerated NOT new members with questions or conversations.. I had no idea what to do when I first joined, I'm glad I did and I'm staying. If you don't ask you won't know.. Learnt alot and made good friends so if I want to make conversation about whatever then I will too. CLUB LOUNGE rocks ;-)

And another thing, if I just joined and asked what P's people off and someone replied " you" I wouldn't hang around either

i BACK YOU 100% john.. I can picture the STEAM coming out of your ears.. hahaha!!

serious?

on the same page, only a few topics down is this:

"Little Rants

Those little things that annoy you..."

are you telling me that the guy didnt think "oh, my topic is a rant" or "oh, this annoys me, let me put it in the existing topic."...

anyway, i dont give two fuqs really... my response was half joke half serious... if you want to take it as 100% serious, so be it.. just dont cry to me about it... :)

Kinda serious but not lose sleep serious. Andy told him that there's a thread about it and should've left it at that. By your posts I know you couldn't give two fuqs. I'm just annoyed at unwarranted sarcasm that's all. We know and chat/post with plenty of members and muck around cos we kind of know them but to say to a new member they ***** you off without knowing them or what they can take annoyed me.. Great now I've run out of tissues :(

fuqn CHILL DUDES!!!!

i like cake with cherry's on top :)

and speaking of sh#t, what pisses me off is when i take a dump and its not complete so i feel like there is something still stuck up there... therefore going to the toilet 5 times after that and trying so hard nothing comes out... grrr

Mi Goreng is amazing!! on another note.. i hate getting so drunk your hungover for 2 days and when you get to work after 2 days off hungover theres **** everywhere and nobody there to go off at :lol:

Mi Goreng is amazing!! on another note.. i hate getting so drunk your hungover for 2 days and when you get to work after 2 days off hungover theres **** everywhere and nobody there to go off at :lol:

Hangovers get worse as you get older...takes me about 3-4 days to fully recover from a big one these days. :(