Little Rants

.gorgz

I've been finding a little issue when driving the Hilux anywhere. Being a diesel, she isn't exactly fast off the mark but if I put the foot down is still isn't a slouch. Ie you can easily beat it even in a small hatchback, but you will actually have to put some effort in.

So what I'm finding, when I'm rushing to get ANYWHERE, people will move around from behind me at a set of lights into the next lane, absolutely floor it to get in front of me, and then sit 10-15km UNDER the speed limit!!! This results in me, about 0.5 seconds later, overtaking them, getting a fair bit of distance in front of them, and then at the next set of lights they try it again!

I'm starting to remember why I preferred to work nights and sleep during the days

people who get to the front of the line and stuff around with there purchase.

ie, they finalise the bill and go "oh $h1T, I need a pack of winny red's" & "oh crap I dropped my doughnut.....can I get another one?"..........NO YOUR FAT GIT NOW *****!

Yeah I agree, also you get these twits pay for a mars bar or drink with there credit card or get credit, and your standing behind them with a handful of heavy items, I could hit them in the head with my heavy items.

i really dislike the shape of most car cleaning product bottles,mainly the stability factor...they are made with such tiny bases and more times than not fall over when placed on the ground during use,i used my Autoglym interior cleaner yesterday and while putting this bottle down on my driveway it must have fallen over 2-3 times,i see similar traits with shampoo & conditioner bottles my missus buys for our shower :(....if the surface is not dead flat these things just topple over,a grain of sand underneath the base seems to unsettle em.

rant over

i really dislike the shape of most car cleaning product bottles,mainly the stability factor...they are made with such tiny bases and more times than not fall over when placed on the ground during use,i used my Autoglym interior cleaner yesterday and while putting this bottle down on my driveway it must have fallen over 2-3 times,i see similar traits with shampoo & conditioner bottles my missus buys for our shower :(....if the surface is not dead flat these things just topple over,a grain of sand underneath the base seems to unsettle em.

rant over

hehe, i get that too lee, my tyre shine bottle always falls over... <_<

my rant:

when the pillowmount on your coilovers wont fit, and when you call up asking for answers, they say ill call them tmrw and call you straight away,... but they dont :( and you kinda dont wanna bother them with calls asking whats going on because you feel like you're just annoying them and they will probably ignore you and when **** hits the fan, they wont refund it, and you get stuck with coilovers that wont fit and you're probably gonna struggle to sell them and end up wasting your cash..

/rant

rant over

Except half of them bloody leak when they fall over.

I've lost 2 bottles of Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax from this >.<

• 2 weeks later...

I hate poor customer service. I wanted to buy a new laptop , anyway the one on display was password locked. So i asked for it to be unlocked so i could have a play with it to see how easy it was to use , what the touchpad was like etc. So the sales assistant goes yeah i can do that and unlocks it and goes away. Not thirty seconds later he comes back and informs me if he does not stay by my side he cant leave the computer unlocked, pushes in front of me , (hits alt,ctrl,delete) and locks the computer. WALKS AWAY and starts talking to his mate at the front of the store ................ what the ****** .

After being treated like that I went to a different store and bought a laptop that day , so they missed a sale but it really p***es me off when people in retail dont understand customer service ... its your job !!!!!!!

You did the right thing, If there not willing to offer you common courtesy,there not worth your business

There to much bad customer service out there.

My little rant is you walk into a shop and your looking to buy or want some help from a salesman and no one even comes over to see if you want any accistance , they see you walk into the store, but it seems there trying to avoid you.

Tradies,truckies and people with box trailers that don't secure their loads and equipment....

This morning I ran over some power tool at 80km and dragged it along for about 100m and couldn't do anything about it, all I could hear was grinding,squealing and banging, yes I was spewing...

It was either a sander, a jigsaw or router, nothing seems to be leaking or rattling but will have to jack it up for closer inspection...

Dodgy tradies with no tool boxes, tossing their tools in willy nilly grrrrrrr

Last year I had a head on with an inflatable pool which flew off the top of a Sigma wagon, yes it was inflated, no it didn't have water in it.. Then I think how many paint cans hit the roads and people go through that, what a nightmare that would be to clean...

Secure your loads mutha f******s

were the cops when you need them, it amazes me you see twits going out to the tip with ute or trailer load pilled up high and they havent even got it covered or even tied on, I often see when travelling out to the tip all the rubbish scewn all over the road.

• 1 month later...

i can live with the car crashes, robberies, stabbings and other crimes but the worst thing about the westside is...

4332058_460s.jpg

fffuuuuu

Edited by 4ABHGE

This has probably been mentioned before but.

Taxi drivers.

The last thing I want to worry about at night, is taxi drivers overtaking and cutting me off from the left lane.

When all i wana do is drive home and look forward to bed. Even some of them do this with 3+ passengers on board.

Like seriously, I know its their job and all, but doesn't give them a right to drive like a jackass.

/endrant

Cyclists!

Not for having a sign saying "One less car" (because U cant affort one!)

Is that in a red light they stop between lanes, and they rest on the trunk! So I get the scratches, the sweat, and if I move, they fall!

Some day, somebody will do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOeDhweEu1g&list=LLiW5Zz2FQreKKYzpBRheWpA&feature=mh_lolz

Cheers

AB

Bullbar owners,

People who fit bullbars to their cars/4wds/trucks.

They barge through intersections without looking , especially early in the morning , in the mad sydney rush to work.

I have never seen a kangaroo in sydney cbd :nono:

Bullbar owners,

They barge through intersections without looking , especially early in the morning , in the mad sydney rush to work.

How do you know they don't go offroad on the weekend?

Despite having a bullbar, I feel as though my steel ute tray helps me more around town than the bullbar - people soon change their mind about trying to stop you from merging when the tray keeps coming over :spiteful:

steve I couldnt agree with you more, Im sick to death of all these do gooders saying you shouldnt have bullbars on you car and you shouldnt drive a fourwheel drive in the city, well you can say whats the point of owning a fast car when the speed limit is only 110kmh, why you own it because you love it, its the same as fourwheel drivers they own them because they like them. when I use to own a fourwheel drive, I got sick of everyone blaming fourwheel drives for all the problems on the road, sure theres some moruns fourwheel drivers out there, but not as bad as the stupidity from regular car drivers that I have seen.

just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by CROCO

Bullbar owners,

How do you know they don't go offroad on the weekend?

Despite having a bullbar, I feel as though my steel ute tray helps me more around town than the bullbar - people soon change their mind about trying to stop you from merging when the tray keeps coming over :spiteful:

So your steel ute tray is good for intimidating other people on the road.

People around here use bullbars.

• 2 months later...

driving home from work late the other night around midnight i was all by myself on Warrigal rd Moorabbin,next thing i see headlights way way behind me(prolly 600m-800m behind),they got closer and closer,i was doing the speed limit (70km) so this person was obviously speeding to have caught me,the next thing there sitting just on my RH 1/4 panel in the fast lane and now doing the speed limit with me,they sat there for the next 3-4kms until i turned off,this seems to happens a fair bit late at night and was wondering why and if any members can shine some light on this style of driving,it sort of erks me because we both had our own space until this muppet decided he needed company on an almost deserted road.

i really cant call this a rant,i suppose its more puzzeling than anything else :(

Went to Bridgestone Service Centre last week to get wheel balance and rotation done, along with swapping my buckled alloy with a replacement.

Today i noticed that the champions at the workshop only hand tightened the wheel locknuts on the front and rear drivers side .

Its a minor mistake but luckily the wheels didnt go flying off or else...... Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!