Little Rants

.gorgz

....last night i went to see daybreakers at the movies, and these young gals about 17ish wouldnt shut up. One of them thought it would be funny reading the movie ratings and everything.

I was surprised they could read ....woopppdii dooo

had some people telling telling them to shut the **** up. Thank god people broke a nerve before me.

Yeah.. I hate it when you go to a movie and there is a group of teens who think it's all well and good to talk through the trailers. Usually others tell them to shut the f* up luckily as well.

To continue on with this rant...

... then you have the ones that continue to talk during the movie. Was watching The Wolfman earlier, which had its fair share of quiet scenes, and this group of 5 girls sitting in the row in front of me were chattering and giggling throughout. Because they were a few seats across and I had some people next to me, I couldn't easily move over to tell them to shut up, but the couple next to me did. Didn't manage to stop them completely though.

Geez, why the f*** would you go pay $13 to watch a movie then just talk to your mates throughout. Some people really just p*** me off.

Getting swindled by Cab drivers when your drunk! this fkn p#sses me off!

I got swindled on Friday, my cab fare was 23 dollars and I gave him 40 and he never gave me my change.. woke up in the morning to find 20 dollars missing.. so ticked off! <_<

I got swindled on Friday, my cab fare was 23 dollars and I gave him 40 and he never gave me my change.. woke up in the morning to find 20 dollars missing.. so ticked off! <_<

If you only noticed the $17 missing (not $20 :P) in the morning, then you could have been drunk enough to also forgot that you jumped out of the taxi before he could give you the change, or you just said "nah mate it's cool keep the change".

People say and do things when drunk that they swear they never did once they sober up.

If you only noticed the $17 missing (not $20 :P) in the morning, then you could have been drunk enough to also forgot that you jumped out of the taxi before he could give you the change, or you just said "nah mate it's cool keep the change".

People say and do things when drunk that they swear they never did once they sober up.

lol this is true, but still.. if it did happen its quite dishonest on the taxi drivers behalf lol

Ok, theres a few things p!ssing me off.

Firstly, what is it with people tlking lyk dis al the fkn tyme? Not here (thank God) but Facebook and Myspace and News.com.au comments are plastered with it. For christ sake, its not quicker, its not easier. Get a freaking education, or go live in a cave in the mountains where you don't have to communicate with normal humans.

Second. People on Facebook who constantly post statuses whinging and moaning and threatening to kill themselves. We know you're only looking for attention, you self indulgent tossers. Either do it or shut up and stop your whinging. Also, the people who comment on these statuses deserve honourable mention. Stop giving them the attention! The reason they keep doing it is because whenever they fancy an ego boost, you comment saying "don't do it" or "we care about you" or whatever.

You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player?

^ Amen to that. I hate those that can't type or speak proper English. Sure we may do it for certain things like LOL and whatnot, but it's not a replacement for English. Here is an extreme case:

typomg1.png

And those status updates by those attention whores end up with so many damn replies... and even still, they update it again another 50 times. That's when it's time to do some Facebook culling.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

typomg1.png

Man that just made my headache trying to read that twice as worse, my ex used to write like that on MSN, drove me freakin nuts.. I gave up half way on that and just closed the window

Edited by jdmwhore

I gave up trying to read that after the first sentence.

Whoops, I forgot the inappropriate punctuation and random capitalisation in my sample sentence.

Jules.gif

Edited by Paradigm

When your at a bakery or ordering lunch from somewhere where it involves you looking thru a glass cabinet, and some behemoth that was getting served before you decides to block your vision by standing over that cabinet on purpose, and then the a## wipe of the person serving you swings around and asks you 'what would you like?'... well I don't know what I freak'n want coz sharmul hasn't moved their a## out of the way yet!

This freak'm p#sses me off! :angry:

Ohhh and another thing, retards at work that LOVE the sound of their own fkn voice and talk non-stop about absolute crap at the top of their lungs, "I don't give a sh#t that you own horses and your ute is broken.. no wonder you live in the country its coz people in the city wont be able to stand your verbal diarrhea" I'm so tempted to just get up and ask him, "hey whats that on the side of your lip..... ohhh its from all the sh#t your talking"

man I'm not having a good day today :( I need a hug, my head hurts a lot.. I want to go home :(

Ohhh and another thing, retards at work that LOVE the sound of their own fkn voice and talk non-stop about absolute crap at the top of their lungs, "I don't give a sh#t that you own horses and your ute is broken.. no wonder you live in the country its coz people in the city wont be able to stand your verbal diarrhea" I'm so tempted to just get up and ask him, "hey whats that on the side of your lip..... ohhh its from all the sh#t your talking"

man I'm not having a good day today :( I need a hug, my head hurts a lot.. I want to go home :(

A couple more rants:

- Traffic lights that go red when there is no traffic around and/or you are the only one on the road.

- People that take forever to use the ATM ffs.

• Like 1

LOL to the ATM one... that just happen to me the other day... a lady was standing there for 5 mintues.. just looking at the screen

have no idea what she was thinking about.

Another thing i find quite annoying is getting beep for not letting someone in cause there lane is ending or there is a car parked in front, then gettin the finger after the beeping. Its not my fault they are in the wrong lane.

Edited by stock

People who don't indicate when using roundabouts...what am i a freakin mind reader. :angry:

People who dont even look when entering round abouts and expect everyone else to stop for them.!!

The way I see it . The rules are there and providing they are adhered to in a reasonable and safe manner then there is no reason for any retribution or the necessity to do anything else other than to make way for an incompetent driver who would otherwise cause an accident. My rule is treat every other driver (not that they are) as an idiot and make allowances for them. Better to be safe than sorry.

People who don't indicate when using roundabouts...what am i a freakin mind reader. :angry:

People who dont even look when entering round abouts and expect everyone else to stop for them.!!

The way I see it . The rules are there and providing they are adhered to in a reasonable and safe manner then there is no reason for any retribution or the necessity to do anything else other than to make way for an incompetent driver who would otherwise cause an accident. My rule is treat every other driver (not that they are) as an idiot and make allowances for them. Better to be safe than sorry.

I Agree. Never completely trust a blinker either. But having said that, people need to learn and if you can safely teach them their wrongs then great, unfortunately teaching them is often difficult or dangerous.

Not being able to come onto the forums during the day, only to come home and have pages of threads with new posts to go though.

that a good thing or bad? :P

Bad. Takes so much time to trawl through everything, and also feels bad posting late on new posts.

Monday mornings and your commute to work... need I say more <_<

Freakin' TB (Teenie Bopper) school kids which pack the train and take up all the seats screaming at the top of their lungs so the whole freakin' train sounds like a Hanson Concert <_<

If it were only legal to hit them I'd full on start at the top of the carrage and just boot them off the train one by one..

I can't believe I used to be like that :(

Monday mornings and your commute to work... need I say more <_<

Freakin' TB (Teenie Bopper) school kids which pack the train and take up all the seats screaming at the top of their lungs so the whole freakin' train sounds like a Hanson Concert <_<

If it were only legal to hit them I'd full on start at the top of the carrage and just boot them off the train one by one..

I can't believe I used to be like that :(

FKN tbs

Sporks... need I say more...

How are you going to eat with something that can't decide whether its a fork or a spoon <_<

(I got tuna pasta salad all over my work pants :( )