Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Hidden Taco , you don't get it what so ever... if this car had Toyota badges im sure you'd find it as ***** fattening as the rest of us... It's not an excel , nor is it an aurion.

Hidden Taco , you don't get it what so ever... if this car had Toyota badges im sure you'd find it as ***** fattening as the rest of us... It's not an excel , nor is it an aurion.

Everyone is going to have their own thoughts towards a brand. Hyundai got off to a bad start in terms of quality so things like this tend to stick. It's not only the looks that are being considered here... it is the build quality.

It's like how I hate Nike because all my Nike shoes I had as a kid kept falling apart really fast.

I definitely have more faith in Hyundai now though. The name still sounds cheap to me however.

It's like how I hate Nike because all my Nike shoes I had as a kid kept falling apart really fast.

I definitely have more faith in Hyundai now though. The name still sounds cheap to me however.

Dont get me started on the Nikes :P I just got 2 brand new pairs from Habour Town on the 27th :P

I reckon the Hyundai badge should be revised, its way too late to change the corporate name...

btw i'm seeing more and more GW Utes hanging around Sunnybank... :P

The Koreans are the new Japanese, while the Chinese are the new Koreans :P

pretty much

What does that make the Japanese?

Europeans; over priced :whistling:

With any luck it will appear in GT5

Looking through the Korean site the price for the Genesis 3.8 GT-R is equivalent to $32875, so if they sold it here it would be about 45k at best.

http://coupe.the-genesis.co.kr/Main.aspx

(the first button on the left at the bottom of the page)

I think I get it, it seems like a smart buy performance wise ignoring the reputation the creator has. I might have come off as a bit of a troll but I gave it a few complements and my honest opinion. About the worst thing I said about it was that it has bastardized styling which would imply I didn't like it, but in fact I think it is pretty hot for the price range.

I say Love your car for what it is and don't hate it for what it isn't... In this case the car is a Hyundai, and I can't love what I hate... Unless it's ice cream (I'm lactose intolerant, but never used to be)..

It definitely isn't an Aurion, it's a cheaply made and cheaply sold sports car with bang for buck performance.

Looks like I'm the only one in WA with a KDM-spec Genesis Coupe....

... brochure. :P

n661728346_1119487_514.jpg

If only I have the real thing.

Here are some photos of body kitted Genesis Coupes;

Tomato A&P (Yup, you heard that right.)

Hi Res Image-> http://www.tomatoanp.com/en/uploads/galler...0605_gc-set.jpg

http://www.tomatoanp.com/front/auto/auto_GenesisCoupe-T.asp

Ixion Design

gencoupe-intro01.jpg

http://www.ixiondesign.co.kr/image/product...pe/gencoupe.htm

FNB Vega kit

GenesisFNBVegaKit5.jpg

GenesisFNBVegaKit6.jpg

Having seen the Genesis Coupe in person, it is nice, very sporty inside, but I prefer the larger, luxury-oriented Genesis Sedan (KDM Competitors: Lexus GS/ BMW 5/ MB E Class) model & the Equus more (Korean S-class/ Lexus LS/ BMW 7 Series fighter.). The new one wasn't launched yet though, at the time.). One thing I find to be unusual is that the Genesis Sedan's brochure is thinner (Seeing that it is supposed to be Hyundai's luxury car.) and isn't glossy, unlike the Coupe's brochure.

Speaking of KDM luxury cars, love the Chairman W too, it is very different from the previous gen., oddball Chairman.

with that side view of the hks version of the genesis coupe, i sense hints of lexus is-f around the wheel arches and front quarters.

i'd have to disagree with you there. I don't see any hints of IS-F and I'm glad for that.

I agree with the person who said the Hyundai logo should be changed, they need to re-position their brand and that would be a good start.

Even though that car looks damn nice from the outside, and may even drive pretty well, just having that H logo staring at me in the face from the steering wheel would put me off every time.