[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know when i wash my car in the morning, by the time it arrives at the meeting place it will be caked in dust <_<

You too eh?

I'm tempted to just do a basic wash, nothing fancy. Coz I know it's just gonna be dirty by the time I get there. haha.

Washed my ride today. Spend 2hrs getting it gleaming. Now tomee's is sparkling too.. and duy gave his a quick spray. Thnks duy for the 1st time experience with lift in a sportivo. So much more balls than the zre. :D

Well its 2am now. This will probli be the last post on here. So i will see everyone shortly.. for a few.. in about 7hours! lol

Hope we have a good turnout guys! Hope we have a good day with good weather and good food and good people and a good drive!

Mann.. im so tired.. gonna go sleep now... ZzZzzzzzZZzzzz

(Vroom vroom vroom)waAAaAhHhhhhhhhh (cai kicks in for dose)

What a wonderfully foggy morning it is today - should turn out to be very good weather for a drive up the Dandys, especially Mountain Hwy.

...only I have assignment work :( . Why did I get myself back into Uni???

Have fun guys.

-m_luke0

What a wonderfully foggy morning it is today - should turn out to be very good weather for a drive up the Dandys, especially Mountain Hwy.

...only I have assignment work :( . Why did I get myself back into Uni???

Have fun guys.

-m_luke0

Wtf? No excuse! Lol jks. Im on russell street guys. Be leading the west siders there :))

:(.......got half way to meet point and ofcourse the car chose today as the day in which the alternator would pretty much pack right up and leave me on the side of the road in warrandyte :(...missus jumpstarted me and headed home, still got a decent cruise in between doreen and warrandyte..

:(.......got half way to meet point and ofcourse the car chose today as the day in which the alternator would pretty much pack right up and leave me on the side of the road in warrandyte :(...missus jumpstarted me and headed home, still got a decent cruise in between doreen and warrandyte..

:( I was looking forward to showing you something haha. Remember when you and I had that blast through the twisty roads toward Warburton last cruise and that no one got any pics or footage of it?

Well as I explained to the other people at the cruise today, a friend of mine is a anime/cartoon artist by hobby and I worked with him for a few months off and on since the last cruise getting a small thing put together to remind everyone how awesome that road was, and for those who weren't there to witness it. :P

post-1181-12739975977_thumb.jpg

So yeah, that's it haha. It was just something silly I wanted to do because no one got any photos. So I practically had my own made up. :D Heh.

----

The cruise today was epic too! Not much of a cruise route in comparison to the other times but still. It was a great social meetup. :)

Thanks to all the guys and girls that came out today!

It was a big turn out and im surprised we kept everyone together.

It was a great day with the blessing of great weather for us. I thought we almost lost everyone on the way to Skyhigh but we didnt which was good.

Thanks andy for leading and waiting for us.. (and leaving us behind lol)

Thanks kenshinx for getting us there and helping with recon run (cant wait to see the cruise footage! in car camera FTW!), and the other boys who helped get this thing rolling and details finalised.

Thank you to everyone for sticking together and making sure we all got where we needed to without too much drama.

It was an awesome day. With awesome driving.. and with awesome ppl. some parts hitting ludacris speeds chasing those sportivos around the twisties. :P and you AE boys are just outright crazy! Man those old school rides are quick!

It was nice to put a face to so many of the cars and meeting people with a common interest. Sorry to the gfs who tagged along and were bored with all non-stop car talk. =P

I hope this kind of meet/cruise can continue happening. Im so glad i drive a toyota and that we have such great attitude in the car scene.

Once again thanks to all for making it a great day.

I wasnt armed with no SLR or digital camera so heres a few on my super dooper 2.0 megapixels phone camera. Im sure we'll have plenty up soon!

post-10034-127399791288_thumb.jpg

post-10034-12739979232_thumb.jpg

BKS's old gf. Dyslexiks' new gf

post-10034-127399793435_thumb.jpg

WRXtivo?

post-10034-127399794316_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127399795614_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127399796466_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127399797734_thumb.jpg

Heres a moving one of you Ro! I love this car!

post-10034-1273997984_thumb.jpg

Its a moving shot of you duy.. but cant see your calipers. sry

post-10034-127399799843_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127399800688_thumb.jpg

Whats a spt voh? :)

post-10034-127399801969_thumb.jpg

Johnnieboi

Edited by johnnieboi

What an awesome day! Its good to meet everyone once again. Hope the wrx didn't cause to much trouble ;)

WRXtivo.... :P Its more like a "Toyobaru" :D

Hope to see you all again on the next cruise. We'll just bring the rolla :)

thanks for that mate, but promise us u wont do it again, its dangerous, (much like my smsing when moving at 100kph shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <_< )

im copying those files over now, i need a list of people who wants the dvd, i think its 3.3 gig which is perfect. just have to flip the videos as my camera was mounted upside down...

great run guys, i forgot to mention about the great ocean road run... those who are interested please post in the thread... lets hope that one is more successful than this one! :D

kudos to johnny for organising this and everyone who made the day an enjoyable first experience.

this is my first cruise and i throughly enjoyed it. gets me pumped for organising the GOR cruise :P

Great day guys & gals...thanks to all that got this meet up & running,you know who you are. :clap::toast:

awesome weather and a good turn out,some very nice cars and also great to meet a few new peeps and catch up with the regs.

btw...wasn't sure if i should put my pics here or just start a freshie with mass pics and current cruise chit chat... :unsure:

Cheers

Lee

Great day guys & gals...thanks to all that got this meet up & running,you know who you are. :clap::toast:

awesome weather and a good turn out,some very nice cars and also great to meet a few new peeps and catch up with the regs.

btw...wasn't sure if i should put my pics here or just start a freshie with mass pics and current cruise chit chat... :unsure:

Cheers

Lee

keep it on this thread lee :)

Yeah chuck 'em up Lee! :) This thread will get moved to the Past Meets section soon anyways.

Johnnie, couldn't have summed the day up better myself, great post :clap: It was a fantastic meet and greet and nice to get some more chatter in than just non-stop driving; not that there's anything wrong with that but it was a good change of pace :) And just what I needed after a pretty ****ty week at work..

I'm stoked that I've been lucky enough to meet all of you wonderful and knowledgeable people, it's a fantastic group and I can't wait for the next time! :D

James, no worries about bringing the Rexy along, I know I wasn't the only one who wanted to see it ;)

Great phone pics too Johnnie, it's awesome to have something up so quickly - can't believe I caught up with you again in traffic :) Hehehe... And Nathan, man you do some crazy **** :P But it was pretty epic to watch!!

Oh and one more thing, just to rub it in in case there are any Saints supporters here, my brilliant day at the meet has just been capped off cos I got home to find out that my Bomber boys had a win! :D Oh and for anyone that wants to know it took 2 and a half hours for me to get home, but mainly cos I avoided Eastlink lol

i have to admit today was the bomb :clap: best 1st cruise yet! soo many sexc cars. thanks johnnie, peter, duy for the well organised plan and of course ALL OF U GUYS that turn up make this cruise happen!.

cheers,

Trung.

It was great to have you along Trung :) Definitely come along again!

I forgot to mention too a special thank you to James, Jeremy and especially Andy for the tools - thank you for having a crack at those tail lights and letting me know what's required, so I'll get that done shortly and get them on ;)

Cheers

Lee

keep it on this thread lee :)

No probs,can someone move em across to here...thanks :D

:( I was looking forward to showing you something haha. Remember when you and I had that blast through the twisty roads toward Warburton last cruise and that no one got any pics or footage of it?

Well as I explained to the other people at the cruise today, a friend of mine is a anime/cartoon artist by hobby and I worked with him for a few months off and on since the last cruise getting a small thing put together to remind everyone how awesome that road was, and for those who weren't there to witness it. :P

post-1181-12739975977_thumb.jpg

So yeah, that's it haha. It was just something silly I wanted to do because no one got any photos. So I practically had my own made up. :D Heh.

----

The cruise today was epic too! Not much of a cruise route in comparison to the other times but still. It was a great social meetup. :)

Fark yeah that is awesome....my new desktop background, car is at home now ......have pulled bar off etc as want to fix an oileak too . oil filter relocation....also noticed my oil cooler is not connected !!! must be to do with my current engine being the transition bigport 7 rib from an mr2 and has a diff sandwich plate for oilfilter etc.... i will take some pics and get some advice off forum then prob buy whole cooler and relocation filter kit combined....and finish off alot of other things that are in the pipeline...winter shed time ahead i think.:)

once again epic pic your mate and you made big thumbs up

:( missed ya mate,sorry the car gods picked today of all days...bloody unreliable Toyotas. ;)

Nice pics!! But we need more Aurion's to join these cruises. I only see one there :P :ph34r:

We were one down.. you! You said you were coming with shinobi and dyslexik didnt you? tsk tsk tsk...

Great Ocean Road cruise is being organised now and on the cards.