what the deal with everybody posting in the

grimlock

i've been moving stuff periodically...but im not the only one that does...but if people could make more of a effort that would be super ;)

I know the corolla section is the most popular...but try to refrain from doing so :D

I would also volunteer as I seem to visit here on occasions... :P

Admit it - your just a post whore too Dylan :P

You spelt SARCASM incorrect man....

BTW - Did you know that FACETIOUS is the only word to have EVERY vowel in the alphabet in it...

IN ORDER....:P :P :P

Edited by Azza

i think people post in the corolla section because they know they'll get a response.. i don't think many members even visit this General Discussions area

i for one, never used to come here until i found that fun word game :P haha

i think this should be called the corolla owners club :P :P cos the other forums seem to be dead .. haha

don't worry, its the same with our ozmazdaclub.. all mazda 3s with a few 6'ers

Edited by Chompies

your're welcome.. I've seen it in a couple of other forums as well as the 3 word story and they are always popular and you learn a bit about the other people through them too :)

speeking of which time to start another story I think anyone want to start the thread.. all that's needed is 3 words.. the last one turned out hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

your're welcome.. I've seen it in a couple of other forums as well as the 3 word story and they are always popular and you learn a bit about the other people through them too :)

speeking of which time to start another story I think anyone want to start the thread.. all that's needed is 3 words.. the last one turned out hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Can anyone make a transcript of the 3 word story and post it??

Steve maybe??

I'm sure to get flamed for this, but maybe it's time for some new moderators...?

So it's now our fault that people post in the wrong areas? :(

nah, no way it's your fault.. you can't be expected to be moving every topic out of the corolla forum into its correct location.

under the general forum, there should be more subforums.. not just general discussions

have a look at the www.ozmazdaclub.com forum and you can see that the club section takes up a lot of space and covers many topics, so it is hard to ignore. in this club, the general section is one line (General Discussions), making it easy to ignore and go straight to the corolla section, which has 19000 posts in it. people usually go to the most active section in order to get a response, this is what you must change.