[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

im sick... :(

and not in the lebbo way either... :(

I assumed you were unwell, which sucks.

The thing that cleared any confusion was you didn't say 'Fully sick mate, sick. Subwoofer'

im sick... :(

and not in the lebbo way either... :(

I assumed you were unwell, which sucks.

The thing that cleared any confusion was you didn't say 'Fully sick mate, sick. Subwoofer'

Plus the obligatory misspelling of "sick", written as "sik" or

Hello my lovelies!

So the NightOwl store I'm supposed to be working at has already pulled out on my first shift, which is good! If all goes to plan his new business will go to bust and I'll be free Thursday nights :-) Meaning I'll just work for Telstra during the day.

ANYWAY!!!! How would someone like to install the AUX Input mod for the Aurion? As I've been getting around town with 4ZZZ playing as the other stations are giving me the ****s with all the talking in the mornings :-(

Much Love :-)

Hello my lovelies!

So the NightOwl store I'm supposed to be working at has already pulled out on my first shift, which is good! If all goes to plan his new business will go to bust and I'll be free Thursday nights :-) Meaning I'll just work for Telstra during the day.

ANYWAY!!!! How would someone like to install the AUX Input mod for the Aurion? As I've been getting around town with 4ZZZ playing as the other stations are giving me the ****s with all the talking in the mornings :-(

Much Love :-)

You lazy *****, give it a go yourself ya mug who knows you might learn something :P

I'll be out this Thursday, hoping to see the rest of you as well

I'll be there and I'm bringing along a fine 21 year old for Andrew's pleasure. This particular 21 year old tastes so good.

Sweet! I totally forgot about this arrangement we had. 21 years old is good but please let me know how much she's gonna cost me. I am a little worried about you knowing what she tastes like, I'm assuming you've had something very similar before? :P

I'll be there and I'm bringing along a fine 21 year old for Andrew's pleasure. This particular 21 year old tastes so good.

wheres mine :(

At work I'd assume. Oh wait, you guys aren't 21 anymore....

Sweet! I totally forgot about this arrangement we had. 21 years old is good but please let me know how much she's gonna cost me. I am a little worried about you knowing what she tastes like, I'm assuming you've had something very similar before? :P

$70 and it's all for you to have... until of course you are finished.