whitezr6's aurion

whitezr6

I like it, but can I give some feedback? I'm not that much of a fan with the white on black thing going on. Try for White on white, like davo has got going on his white Aurion.

white on white and if the car is black, black on black :)

other then that, it looks awesome man :)

edit: I would remove the eyelids, the eyesore number plate cover that says city toyota and some bling bling on the grill. It's too dark for a white car. Looks out of place. Then it would be perfect. But of course this is just to suit my taste :lol:

Edited by unique

thanks for the feedback,

might color the eyelids white, had to chuck em on caused i damaged the headlight cover with some turps lol,

i like what davos done to the front number plate, how easy it is to remove the plastic?

lol you picked up on my cheap sport grille mod.

im liking it atm mate! but yeah definately colour code the eye lids...

as for the number plate backing.. its dead simple. just remove your number plate and all will be clear.. just two bolts to undo to remove the plate holder.. it has 2 press in clips that locate it onto the bumper so just yank it out towards yourself once the bolts are off..

all i did with mine was sand it down smooth, few layers of primer, few layers of white gloss form autopro, and then buffed the buggery out of it with meguiars ultimate compound, followed by scratch x 2,0, then M205, and then finally with lots of layers of nxt 2.0. still holding up great!

heres an idea.. if you're keen on the black and white theme, paint your emblem white.....? maybe... but may look a bit tacky.. not sure...

thanks for the feedback,

might color the eyelids white, had to chuck em on caused i damaged the headlight cover with some turps lol,

i like what davos done to the front number plate, how easy it is to remove the plastic?

lol you picked up on my cheap sport grille mod.

im liking it atm mate! but yeah definately colour code the eye lids...

as for the number plate backing.. its dead simple. just remove your number plate and all will be clear.. just two bolts to undo to remove the plate holder.. it has 2 press in clips that locate it onto the bumper so just yank it out towards yourself once the bolts are off..

all i did with mine was sand it down smooth, few layers of primer, few layers of white gloss form autopro, and then buffed the buggery out of it with meguiars ultimate compound, followed by scratch x 2,0, then M205, and then finally with lots of layers of nxt 2.0. still holding up great!

heres an idea.. if you're keen on the black and white theme, paint your emblem white.....? maybe... but may look a bit tacky.. not sure...

yeah was thinking of white toyo emblem

• 1 month later...

White on Black is one of the greatest combi.. like 51DER's.. That is HOT

New place for Aurion Badge

Keep it clean.. Don't put anything in the grill.. Try to hide the fact that ur car is an Aurion / Toyota. :lol:

Love it. But you should Represent Toyota with a badge on the back... Although I really do like the clean look.

lol sometimes i wanna put the toyota emblem back on and sometimes i wanna get the emblem indentation bodyfilled and painted

need a compromise somewhere, still pondering on what i should do

White on Black is one of the greatest combi.. like 51DER's.. That is HOT

Keep it clean.. Don't put anything in the grill.. Try to hide the fact that ur car is an Aurion / Toyota. :lol:

lol someones gonna eventually pry it off

• 6 months later...

looks good. I like it. So did 313GNT's old Aurion Sportivo give you some inspiration?

yep he has good taste in wheels, that and i like lowered deep dish 20 inches :)

hi matey...real nice car.

what have you done to your front headlights? are they tinted or smoked or other???????????

regards cam :D

stock headlights buddy no mods to it, probably just the lighting this was taken 6:30am easter friday lol

love it!

think we drove past eachother a few weeks back along great eastern hwy at night? the missus was like "that car looks just like yours!" :P

wow really, i drive down great eastern alot nowadays to see my girlfriend, ive told her theres a car that looks just like mine lol.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

ahhh i've seen this aurion around once before...i noticed u in my rear view. i have a white aurion with a grey rear diffuser aswell. we were going down beaufort st. was wondering if u were on this forum. ur aurion is beast man. keep it up :D

oh yeh ur car does look live davo's i thought it was davo's until u turned off onto a diff street and noticed that u had a spoiler tho. i also so u the other nite again, u were at the lights on benara rd i think.

thx guys, yeah no time to mod car anymore lol and $$$ (goin japan and self employment) it will pretty much stay the way it is but im happy with it. Linhvo your car seems to sit lower, what suspension mate? looks really good closer to the road. wanted to also paint the rear diffuser, but no time again... really want a gt86 now lol, yeah :) good ol equus rims, mine are not as good as they use to be lol with kerbs and all