Check this unique Sportivo out

Adamsy

SO i was looking on carsales.com and came across this pretty unique Sportivo:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=8382350&keywords=Sportivo&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__No=90&__D=Sportivo&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=128D0EFA5C68&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294962861%204294889509&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_PriceSort_Decimal%7c1%7c%7cpCar_Make_String%7c0%7c%7cpCar_Model_String%7c0&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=Sportivo&trecs=422&__Qpb=true

She looks like its got a FG GT-P stripe package on it, doesnt look to bad on a black car but probabley a little wrong on an Aurion though and damm it needs dropping abit on those 19inch rims! but all in all it's something a bit different :P

Edited by Adamsy

SO i was looking on carsales.com and came across this pretty unique Sportivo:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=8382350&keywords=Sportivo&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__No=90&__D=Sportivo&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=128D0EFA5C68&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294962861%204294889509&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_PriceSort_Decimal%7c1%7c%7cpCar_Make_String%7c0%7c%7cpCar_Model_String%7c0&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=Sportivo&trecs=422&__Qpb=true

She looks like its got a FG GT-P stripe package on it, doesnt look to bad on a black car but probabley a little wrong on an Aurion though and damm it needs dropping abit on those 19inch rims! but all in all it's something a bit different :P

YUK !!!!!!! :nono:

I don't mind it, but you're right...it's a copy and as such, doesn't work. Akin to a Chev badge on a Commodedore.

However, it raises the question, what might look OK on an Aurion?

What decal embellishments would do the job?

Any ideas?

DJKOR

Yeah, looks kinda cheap and tacky.

Ha ha so pretty much just like a GT-P then :P ahhh ouch!

boxerboy

I don't mind it, but you're right...it's a copy and as such, doesn't work. Akin to a Chev badge on a Commodedore.

However, it raises the question, what might look OK on an Aurion?

What decal embellishments would do the job?

Any ideas?

speaking of chev badges i seen one on a Cruze yesterday, now that was pretty sad, and it has HSV personal number plates lol....

mmm what would work? not sure. it would have to be smooth and not tacky as that would go against the smooth refined grow up design of the Aurion.

Also can any body see what it says on the stripe? i'm guessing it says SX6 or Sportivo?

Edited by Adamsy

speaking of chev badges i seen one on a Cruze yesterday,

I saw one on a SXV10R Wide-body Camry down in NSW lol.

dislike, doesnt work

Agree with you ELEGNT,looks bloody horrible compared to the original shots.Seems the car yard has had a go at sprucing it up to try and unload it;;;;;; :blink:

Said it before and I say it again you,ve got a good lookin car there mate

Was just having a look on eBay and found this aurion

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/07-Toyota-Aurion-ZR6-/140411853183?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Cars&hash=item20b132d97f

Had to double and triple check that wasn't your car OP

is that guy selling on the forum?

lol, what the?! It's completely identical. Except that car on ebay is from NSW and the OP is from Tassie. :lol:

Woah that car is pretty damm similer to mine <_< for a second there i thought you said that car was in tassie too, was going to find it and burn it if it was lol :blink:

Was just having a look on eBay and found this aurion

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/07-Toyota-Aurion-ZR6-/140411853183?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Cars&hash=item20b132d97f

Had to double and triple check that wasn't your car OP

is that guy selling on the forum?

$28k is a little rich for a 06 build Aurion isn't it?

It is, but the guy obviously wants to get his money back on mods. Not gonna work!

• 1 month later...