Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

how raspy is yours lol. mines got a resonator in it and only gets abit raspy in top end :whistling:

Was pretty epic rasp when I heard it lol. Not to mention extremely deafening!

does it sound like a "fart" cannon? Cuz if it does I will chuck on a reso in the future :P

• 2 weeks later...

update:

ok where do i start?

i'll just give you guys the short version.

i went to aami today to get my panels looked at and basically they said that is no way that they or me can proove that it happened at market place auto repairs. so if i pointed the finger to them and do a police report, then they will be taking me to court for it. now this is actually the assessor supervisor seeing into the future of what might happen (he did not threaten to take me to court). he told me that i can still go with it but be prepared for a lengthy court battle.

in the end after a 2 hour chat, i decided to go and fix the dent myself. the assessor said that he can retify the other bits and pieces i wasnt happy with at the other panel repair place but with the dents around the right side of the car he said there is no way they can proove it and if he'd go and say its them, he would get into trouble himself.

so i'm stuck now guys, looks like i will have it out of my own pocket to pay for the f#ck up the repairer caused... they got away with it... :(

in the end for possibly a 200 MAX fix up, its not worth going through the court battles when in the end, i'm going to loose as i cannot proove that they damaged my car :(

Say: "are you racist? It's because im Asian you think I damaged the car?"

SErious note:

YOu can try and justify the fact that you said it is a $200 fix up and its not that expensive, imo, but the fact that you are fighting so hard for this damage, as a paying customer you are obliged to get what you paid for, isn't it part of the policy somewhere that if the vehicle is not up to satisfactory level, they take it back to comply within the satisfaction of customer, unless the situation changes as to, not picking the preferred panel beater, then would take no responsibility to whatever happens to the vehicle.

Though as you said neither parties can provide evidence as to who damaged the vehicle, I understand as a fellow car enthusiast, I believe that we take care of our cars with utmost passion and care, that we cannot let ourselves cause wreak and havoc into something we put so much time and effort in. YOu can solemnly say that you would be an idiot to damage the vehicle on purpose. BUt no one would be foolish enough to, let along us enthusiasts, you of course as the owner of the vehicle, will notice every single change that may have happened upon leaving your possession. MAy it be something major or minor.

I can only hope they can see it through my eyes, and as far as my opinion goes, I believe that you being prepared to go into court and contest a damage worth $200, is sufficient enough to tell me that you would not simply let this situation get out of hand, and how much time and effort you have given chasing the matter, I assure you that all your time and effort is worth more than $200. It shows how much you want to fight for what unjustice have they caused upon you, regardless of how small the cost may be, its the concept of them just being in the wrong.

Sure hope everything goes well for you duy,

hehehes I hope you enjoy reading :)

-Jeffy

unfortunately this part of the panel wasnt done through insurance... its what they say "malicious damage" so if i were to point a finger at them saying they did it, i'd be going thru a court and loosing in the end. now i could have taken the vechicle back to them on the following monday, but being the bastards they already are, they would never admit that they did it so i'd be going thru to aami again but since i still loose, i say just get it done a cash job and get it over and done with.

im lucky it wasnt really a big damage, i was told a hail damage repairer would be able to help me out for sure. i'll see how that goes

Which panel beaters you taking it for the cash job?

If you want you can try bringing it to my beater (although he's very busy not sure how long he'd take to do it ><)

WHich panel beater did aami send your car to btw, sunny autos?

ah bad luck duy! There are some shifty panel shops out there. They pretty much just want the money and forget everything else.

I do work at a panel shop and we take care of every car that comes in, when the boss finds something that looks like we did it during the repairs when doing the last inspection, we fix it up or even call up the owner to notify them if it was previously there already.

Hope it all goes well with the repair and clayton is a little bit far from your area aint it!:D

Edited by alistersh

i know these people, they can fit my rear skirt no worries... i dunno why i didnt go to these people in the first place... well see how it goes with the insurance first.

Dang, those shots are awesome! Stupid work had to go when the sun decides to show <_<

awesome work,I will assume your car is quiet now in normal driving

still loud with the varex open. just no farting noose like most Honda's have. when closed its VERY quiet. beautiful like its meant to be :D

the repairs? the other parts of the car is going to another place for them to fix. but the damage the other guys did wont. it will be out of my pocket... though the damage isnt much but its enough to annoy the sh#t outta me when i look at it

Minor update:

Found these at the wreckers...

2011-08-16170048.jpg

a middle rear head rest (my old one has seen better days)

2011-08-16163740.jpg

also got a facelift leather center console cover to replace the cheapish plastic ones that come with the pre-facelift

2011-08-16163645.jpg

it feels really nice when i rest my elbow as i shift through the gears :D

You must have a long arm.

I don't like the central console is not extendable in Australia Corolla.. My arm just marginally can rest on it when changing gear