Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

any chance you found those parts off my cousins car? He sold it to the wreckers :P

grr... i told him to tell me if he sells it to the wreckers, to tell me. i needed a few things off that car. but thats alright 70 bucks isnt that bad :P

My cousins Mazdaspeed MS01-R rims. Specs are 15x7, +35ET made by Rays Engineering. Beautiful rims they are...

2011-08-25172621.jpg

2011-08-25172630.jpg

2011-08-25172721.jpg

He left them at my place so i decided to test fit them to see how they are because the new rims i'm getting have similar offset. :)

Front - looks like i need abit of camber. im thinking neg 3 degrees

2011-08-27162958.jpg

2011-08-27162826.jpg

2011-08-27163122.jpg

Rear - i hope the height i raised is enough to not scrub on the inner guards (i don't like rolling the guards an option because when i change back to stockies, it will look mega gay).

2011-08-27164912.jpg

2011-08-27164933.jpg

Also... 6k low beams and 3k foggies :)

2011-08-27170859.jpg

thats all for now :ninja: waiting for my wheels to come and powder coat them... :P

one of my mates said if u got at least 3 cm clearance from the top of the wheel to the guard then I'm good. I know I've got 4.5 in the front and when everything is out in the rear, its 4.5. with everything in the rear its 3.5cm hopefully enough... -_-

if you do ever plan on getting the guards rolled, good luck with the rears. the lip may look alright to roll, but apparently the quarter panel above warps.

Got this today to replace my broken key case :)

2011-08-29124810.jpg

2011-08-29124852.jpg

then cut for 15 bucks and the transpoder put inside...

2011-08-29155237.jpg

works well... and wont brake even if i drop it :)

also... got these ready for another big service ;)

2011-08-29154233.jpg

hopefully all ready for track day in november. new PBs set then :ninja:

also with insurance, showed them the parts and the bracket in the kit ad finally he said that they will get a new rear lip and use those parts for my car. finally getting somewhere... told them i want my car done next week at the panel place. no excuses and no mess ups.

how is the key case for turning the key?

its nice... something different from the original key. it works well too. but remember when u open the thing u have to know how to load the spring when u put back the case... i think he turned the case to load the spring anti-clockwise. turn it 2 revolutions then it will work nicely :)

Update: 28/04/10

Time for those junk tyres to GO!!!!! :yahoo:

Got myself these thanks to the guys at Tyres R Us off on munro ave off macintyre rd sunshine

Awesome handling! Awesome Traction! Awesome Cornering! Awesome EVERYTHING!!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

all for $520 fitted and balanced! :toast:

Now have to work on wearing the outer layer off and get ready for Fun day at winton on the 3rd of July!

Now to sort out my brake rotors on the front and pads on the rears :spiteful:

You think they're good? You should step un to the 595RSR's. OMG! They are AMAZING!

Best bang for buck tyre i have ever bought!

Update: 28/04/10

Time for those junk tyres to GO!!!!! :yahoo:

Got myself these thanks to the guys at Tyres R Us off on munro ave off macintyre rd sunshine

Awesome handling! Awesome Traction! Awesome Cornering! Awesome EVERYTHING!!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

all for $520 fitted and balanced! :toast:

Now have to work on wearing the outer layer off and get ready for Fun day at winton on the 3rd of July!

Now to sort out my brake rotors on the front and pads on the rears :spiteful:

You think they're good? You should step un to the 595RSR's. OMG! They are AMAZING!

Best bang for buck tyre i have ever bought!

DUDE IF YOU KNOW WHO STOCKS 205/50R16 OR 205/45R16 PM ME AND LET ME KNOW LOL. I'M HANGING FOR THEM!