Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

Oh yeah, position of the tips is spot on from what i can see :D . I like. Just needs a little poilshin :whistling: Mine are shockin at the mo, i cleaned the car yesterday and noticed how frosted they have become... ah well, thats what happens when the car is so low.. tomorrow if i have time ill get to them.

raise it! :P yeah from what john could see, it doesn't seem like the welds seeped between the gap between the pipes joined. I was kinda worried that filled too much and it seeped into the gaps blocking some air flow inside . should be alright though :) I'm more relieved now anyways

yeah it has. just a small one. nothing special. I might get a magnaflow to replace it in the future. ;)

I cant see it, I think I'm blind! I think you shoulda gone out abit further with the tips, abit of poke looks good (like mine) hehe.

But as always, nice modding dude :)

Woah! $250, I'm definitely going there next time I re-work my set up!

Good to see the exhaust finally done, with some semi's and camber, you'll close the gap real fast on me around Winton!

so how does the exhaust sound now... i am thinking about getting mine done too...just the mid section and a hi flow cat... but i dont know if i need it :)

PS: is this the first time i see you car dirty...loll

do it man... lol :P exhaust screams but when i wanna be civilised, i shut it up :) and yes my car does get dirty hehe

$250 for a stainless mid pipe job is cheap man, should have more kick in lift range cos of the bigger diameter

$250 for a stainless mid pipe job is cheap man, should have more kick in lift range cos of the bigger diameter

yeah this is what i intially thought as well. some flaw in the design maybe? or its just me being a prick thinking it should have gained more? :lol:

This ones for you Dutchie101...

CHECK OUT THESE GANGSTA WELDS! Omg.gif

DSC01766.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

and thats the better side... look at this Ggg.gif

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

now come on... upgrading from this to what i have now has GOT TO GIVE ME SOME GAINS! Heh.gif

so how does the exhaust sound now... i am thinking about getting mine done too...just the mid section and a hi flow cat... but i dont know if i need it :)

do it man... lol :P exhaust screams but when i wanna be civilised, i shut it up :) and yes my car does get dirty hehe

yes i have decided to do it... when is the next step LOL

Oh hell yeah, cocky sh!t welds they are.. Jeeebuz. You gotta gain 6 killerwasps from removing that!! :D

Edit, and its half flared to fill the diameter! oh god....

yep... told ya :D and i actually keeping up with another members car with this exhaust. i wonder how i'd go with him now... >=]

yes i have decided to do it... when is the next step LOL

"what" is the next step? :blink:

Power FCspiteful.gif

maybe u should change the cat as well since ur mid pipe is already in this condition, the cat could past its use by date

This is what happens when you leave ur car to careless people.

2011-07-02092351.jpg

i gave the car to aami to look at the clunking noise when i'm driving and the repairers didnt even bother to look at the driveshaft. when i requested the report, they just even typed up on the report:

"test driven the vechicle"

"cannot fault drive shaft"

"cannot find any uncommon noises when driving"

cannot fault drive shaft? how can you bloody tell? did they take off the wheel to inspect it? no they didn't. i would have known as there would have been finger prints on the rim, my lock nut was in the exact place i left it when i left the car at the assessing centre too. so i knew thet didnt even touch the car apart from "test driving it".

rang up aami up this morning and blasted them. they then said they will ring me again on monday and get this problem resolved. i told them if this time it doesnt get fixed i'm just going to change companies. aami have handled my claim badly and so they should be mentioned in this post. im getting a free rental car when my cars being fixed as well.

not only they didnt fix the noise, they damaged my car also. not happy

well i did buff out the marks but the dent and the deep marks are still there.

2011-07-02093224.jpg

What happens to your car? Why AAMI?

I like your exhaust, does it come with warranty?

one of aami's repairers damaged my vechicle when they checked out the noise.

yes, my exhaust comes with warranty. its got 4 leaks so far i'll have a word with them tomorrow about it when i see them. if they dont fix it, sh#ts going to hit the roof

told you AAMi is sxxt man, no choice for repairer, heaps of dirty tricks between the assessor and repairer to make big bucks on each claim etc.. now got 4 leaks? seems just tell them get the whole pipe replace since it has holes all around it

told you AAMi is sxxt man, no choice for repairer, heaps of dirty tricks between the assessor and repairer to make big bucks on each claim etc.. now got 4 leaks? seems just tell them get the whole pipe replace since it has holes all around it

AAMI will keep on repairing my car until its fixed, i dont give two flying pigs.

just the flanged parts mark, the welds we checked on the middle of the pipes that were butt welded didnt have any leaks. basically they just have to heat up the welds enough to melt it and cover the holes. as for the cat side, they have to use another flange as far as i'm concerned.

Far out mate thats no good :( ...hope they fix up their mistakes/fuuck ups asap.

did they admit they scratched your car or did you have to squeeze the info out of them?

dirty dogs...thats all i've got to say :angry:

Far out mate thats no good :( ...hope they fix up their mistakes/fuuck ups asap.

did they admit they scratched your car or did you have to squeeze the info out of them?

dirty dogs...thats all i've got to say :angry:

hey lee. yeah i didnt have to squeeze anything. i just told aami and they said they would give me a call later today which i'm still waiting on... and that they will fix this problem

AAMI will keep on repairing my car until its fixed, i dont give two flying pigs.

just the flanged parts mark, the welds we checked on the middle of the pipes that were butt welded didnt have any leaks. basically they just have to heat up the welds enough to melt it and cover the holes. as for the cat side, they have to use another flange as far as i'm concerned.

thats already giving u enough sxxt doing the running around.. and with that kind of quality on the welding job, better redo a new one

out with the old...

2011-07-07165445.jpg

in with the new! :yahoo:

2011-07-07165622.jpg

nice and clean and stone chip free! :clap:

2011-07-09103744.jpg

also... DOMO!!!

2011-07-10170150.jpg

yeah not much update, just waiting for the day i fix my exhaust and the insurance fix up the fck up they did to my car... -_-