WATCH THIS!!

:lol::lol: :P Nice try obsessionz..... but who do you think posted the incar footage.... do you really think if i was worried about what people on the internet thought I would have uploaded it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think maybe one more repost of this video is in order to provide that 'oh f.c.u.k what the hell have I done' look that map81 provides the camera should do this video jusitice :lol:

Normally I wouldn't say 'bad repost' but the topic with this video is still being discussed on ... its not even on the next page yet!

Edited by Skitzo

May I take this opportunity to say that all though it is a pain in the toosh what happened, congrats to Mark for being a good sport about it all....

Not often that someone has a bail like that and can have a chuckle...

Onya Mark...

Also, congrats to rollamods for getting the car back on the road so quickly :) My big brother is good for drinkin beer with, and thats about it....

All im gonna say is this is going down in the Toyota owners club history

1 word

"CLASSIC" :lol:

ps: isnt it about time ppl started editing the vid and like stick some music etc... "wheres the doof doof" and the words "fully sick" =D

only kidding :lol:

I suggest this to everyone.

Before you make a comment about someone else's driving, think about all the stupid things you have done.

THEN consider that, at the speed that we travel on the track, there's about 1/10 of space for error, hence if you've had no track experience, then i suggest you keep quiet and go try it for yourself.

Furthermore, i might not look much on the footage of how fast the car was travelling, it was speed of about 175-200km/hr.

It is the same concept and perception of how fast a car travels down the quarter.

Road car done up with street tyres weren't made to be doing that type of speed through that type of 'beating'.

MAP-81's experience that day was not in anyway shameful or to be laughed at.

Show some respect! As he was kind enough to show us the footage and allow us to learn from it! OTHERWISE! how about the people making comments show us how bad of a driver you are with the silly things you've done?!

Take it easy out there.

(MAP-81 was sensible to push that hard only on the track, hence don't try anything at that speeds on the road.)

Speak to myself or anyone that participates on track events if you want to know more about the how difficult it is to drive in ideal race manner.

Before you make a comment about someone else's driving, think about all the stupid things you have done.

THEN consider that, at the speed that we travel on the track, there's about 1/10 of space for error, hence if you've had no track experience, then i suggest you keep quiet and go try it for yourself.

Furthermore, i might not look much on the footage of how fast the car was travelling, it was speed of about 175-200km/hr.

It is the same concept and perception of how fast a car travels down the quarter.

Road car done up with street tyres weren't made to be doing that type of speed through that type of 'beating'.

Show some respect! As he was kind enough to show us the footage and allow us to learn from it! OTHERWISE! how about the people making comments show us how bad of a driver you are with the silly things you've done?!

Take it easy out there.

(MAP-81 was sensible to push that hard only on the track, hence don't try anything at that speeds on the road.)

Speak to myself or anyone that participates on track events if you want to know more about the how difficult it is to drive in ideal race manner.

Round of applause :D

Take it easy out there.

Round of applause :D

Second that!! Well said! :D

Agreed also, it's like the other thread that has now started into a competition of how fast you can go... Who really cares, how often do you drive at the cars terminal velocity... but back on topic... having had the track time and defensive driver training I personally find that I am now more cautious with everyday driving having found the cars limits on a couple of occasions, car control is improved and better understood.

There is a time and a place for everything, Mark chose the right time and place to test the car out legally and properly. Reaction times are shortened dramatically at those speeds so he was lucky to get away with the little damage incurred, but I'm sure he is now a better driver for it!!!

- calm seas do not make smooth sailors!!!

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Agreed also, it's like the other thread that has now started into a competition of how fast you can go... Who really cares, how often do you drive at the cars terminal velocity... but back on topic... having had the track time and defensive driver training I personally find that I am now more cautious with everyday driving having found the cars limits on a couple of occasions, car control is improved and better understood.

There is a time and a place for everything, Mark chose the right time and place to test the car out legally and properly. Reaction times are shortened dramatically at those speeds so he was lucky to get away with the little damage incurred, but I'm sure he is now a better driver for it!!!

- calm seas do not make smooth sailors!!!

Love that last comment Blue stivo absolutely priceless and also a good pun on MAP81's behalf. :lol:

As Pippy has stated till you've been on a track you don't qualify to comment on this incident and bag somebody's driving if you've never done it yourself cause it ain't as easy as it looks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

someone has posted this video up on ninemsn :toast:

im pressuming somebody put it through funniest home videos? for the quick 100 bux?

Edited by Mello

someone has posted this video up on ninemsn :toast:

im pressuming somebody put it through funniest home videos? for the quick 100 bux?

Yeah I sent it in a while ago... see this thread http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10822 and its a Logitech prize worht $500 for being shown and $10000 for the weekly winner ;)