FT-86 IN THE FLESH

Hey Guys,

I know I should find the other FT-86 thread but its a little hard to search lots of threads on the mobile.

Anyway to the point. ..... well earlier today I got to see at the local dealership the FT-86 in the flesh so to speak and OMG I'm sold. I want one now.

As proof here are the pics I took. The staff were very unhelpful as they didn't even have a brochure on it. I'm gonna go back n see if I can get them to pop the bonnet.

P.s. I should mention at this point that I'm in France so the local dealership for me now is in Paris lol ;) ;) enjoy the pics.

Cheers Bill

949eabbf.jpg

cfc2fc75.jpg

24afb391.jpg

0082ccbc.jpg

I so want one. Key word being want though. I'm no the type of person to own two cars so am I willing to chanel from a larger car? Decisions decisions.

On a side note, I would find I quite funny if you managed to pop the bonnet only to find no engine in there, or something just enough to move the car around.

Well again no real help with the car in getting it opened or the bonnet popped however the security guy was a champ and let me inside the security barrier to get a close-up shot of the interior.

10e55d1b.jpg

Awesome looking car on the outside but that interior (or is it's just the photo) looks slapped together or even an after thought...those vents look retarted and the center console looks very 90's ie EA ford with the coin dish at the front. :blink:

hopefully i'm way off the mark and it looks better in the flesh,gee i hope so.

This dealer is in Paris on the Chans de Lise(sp?) yeah? Went past when I was in Paris last year, always a concept in there to ogle at.

Very nice, interior is pure concept but exterior is looking good!

Awesome looking car on the outside but that interior (or is it's just the photo) looks slapped together or even an after thought...those vents look retarted and the center console looks very 90's ie EA ford with the coin dish at the front. :blink:

The lines of red are actually zips ;)

The photo doesn't do the interior justice. Sure it's over the top for Joe public so will be nothing like that when production starts (I assume Mr Joe doesn't want zips in his dash).

i want this baadd!! whole car is sex lee. hope this changes ur mind

post-10034-127893715037_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893717431_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893718518_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893721718_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893723634_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893725087_thumb.jpg

post-10034-127893728293_thumb.jpg

It's a good looking car and is very elegent (Rowan can reuse his plates). It's about the size of a S2000 with the subtle air of elegance (well, for a mass produced Toyota anyway) that I get from a DB7. But time will tell how much will make it through to production spec; that said Toyoda san has said it's pretty much able to be mass produced as is.

If I think Toyota is taking too long to sell here I shall import as soon as complience is made available.

The 2012 number would be Japan/USA, 2014 would be Australia I'd say.