Police sirren lights and sound

JCP88

a while ago ...was crusing with friends

i saw a friend had ipod apps on his itouch ...its called ipolice ..had like a variety of police siren ...chasing ..etc..

i was thinking of getting that ...and play it when i drive my aurion ..to scare people maybe

would that be illegal ? what will happen if a cop see it ...XD

I reckon that would be considered a form of 'impersonating a police officer', which as far as I'm aware is an offence. The app itself probably wouldn't be illegal, and you could probably play with it to your hearts content, unless you use it in a way that gives people the impression of a police car (eg. following somebody and turning it on causing them to think they are being pulled over by police).

And on another thought.... why the hell would you want to do this anyway? :blink:

I reckon that would be considered a form of 'impersonating a police officer', which as far as I'm aware is an offence. The app itself probably wouldn't be illegal, and you could probably play with it to your hearts content, unless you use it in a way that gives people the impression of a police car (eg. following somebody and turning it on causing them to think they are being pulled over by police).

And on another thought.... why the hell would you want to do this anyway? :blink:

coz its fun ...XD

the other night was parked outside my friends house ..and then when im about to leave and drive off...a car went pass me and he was speeding too. so i quickly chase up to that guy...and i think he thought i was a cop...he must have saw me chased up very quicky...and therefore he quickly slow down. my friend and i just cracked up laughing XD

so i thinking would have been so much better if had the ipolice application XD

but the aurion sportivo sx6 doesnt have the mp3/ipod output ? how much does it cost to get that ? my friend said it cost him $300...

coz its fun ...XD

the other night was parked outside my friends house ..and then when im about to leave and drive off...a car went pass me and he was speeding too. so i quickly chase up to that guy...and i think he thought i was a cop...he must have saw me chased up very quicky...and therefore he quickly slow down. my friend and i just cracked up laughing XD

You can tell he was speeding just by looking at it? :blink:

Anyways on a serious note, I think this is a GREAT idea and you and your mates are in for many hours of hilarious fun. Turn the volume up I say, best $300 spent imo!

But why stop at just the sound, you can also ebay the whirly lights as well and use that in conjunction with the fully siiiick siren, but wait, why stop there? I'm sure you could grab some imitation Police stickers as decals on the side of your car too.

Also, very important, don't forget to post it all on YouTube ;)

i saw a friend had ipod apps on his itouch ...its called ipolice ..had like a variety of police siren ...chasing ..etc..

i was thinking of getting that ...and play it when i drive my aurion ..to scare people maybe

I actually thought you weren't serious when you posted this.

Yes, using it as you've described is illegal. And stupid.

However, to try to save you time in creating future threads I shall answer some questions in advance

Q - Can I add "police" lights to my car and pull people over, just for laughs?

A - No.

Q - Does my car, being an ex Police car, have more performance than a standard Aurion?

A - No.

Q - I've found a Police radio app on my Iphone, is it illegal for me to listen to this?

A - No. Also some Qld Police radios are now digitally encoded so you won't be able to listen to them anyway.

Q - I've just been pulled over for impersonating a Cop. How can I get out of this?

A - You brought it on yourself. Now bend over for Big Billy.

Are you serious? you'd be better off slashing your tyres and then your mates i reckon! i hope the cops catch you and hook you up with a sweet fine for being a *****!

This post deserves severe negative feedback re: lack of maturity.

Edited by boxerboy

jesus .....was just joking about it.

i wont actually do it ..why i put myself into trouble =.=''

anyway its fun reading the reply i get lol! thanks guys !

btw ...my friend has a 2006 aurion sportivo sx6, he cant go pass the speed of 160km/hr....once he get there..he cant go over ...

is there a limit on these aurion ?

but for my ex-cop 2008 sx6, i can go 200km/hr and over ...

jesus .....was just joking about it.

i wont actually do it ..why i put myself into trouble =.=''

anyway its fun reading the reply i get lol! thanks guys !

btw ...my friend has a 2006 aurion sportivo sx6, he cant go pass the speed of 160km/hr....once he get there..he cant go over ...

is there a limit on these aurion ?

but for my ex-cop 2008 sx6, i can go 200km/hr and over ...

LOL WTF. You sir are a hero.

Wait for it ............. wait for it, this'll be good ...