October Meet - 31st October 2010

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maccas breaky ftw

Gotta love those Maccas brekky's :P

Man I'm so annoyed, got a nice stone chip in the bottom right corner of my windscreen thanks to a car yesterday. :( Ruined my nice clean car! :(

Anyhow, should be good tomorrow, considering Pete just bought the rain in. :P

Oh you've gotta be kidding me.... :(

I just discovered something bad. My moonroof has developed a nasty leak (ie. water just comes in and doesnt stop) when raining.

This may or may not hinder my ability to go to Albert Park tomorrow. I might have to take Dad's camry instead. :S

Will keep you guys posted.

Drizzling here all day but so what, even if it does drizzle tomorrow there's still great company to be had as well as awesome fun :D Very much looking forward to it and have had Barb busy making the chicken skewers hahaha Glad I washed the car last weekend and not this otherwise I'd be majorly ticked off lol

Nathan, if you don't take the Camry as Plan B then Plan C will be me detouring to Sunbury via Gisborne :P

Edited by Tash

Drizzling here all day but so what, even if it does drizzle tomorrow there's still great company to be had as well as awesome fun :D Very much looking forward to it and have had Barb busy making the chicken skewers hahaha Glad I washed the car last weekend and not this otherwise I'd be majorly ticked off lol

Nathan, if you don't take the Camry as Plan B then Plan C will be me detouring to Sunbury via Gisborne :P

What time are you two coming through Sunbury tomorrow by chance? I'll still prolly take the aurion, just gotta be CAREFUL.

just woke up...but i'll be there ive got albert park in my view and it's pretty foggy right now, i hope it clears up, i also gotta go and pick up my car in the toyota compound so i should be there in time i hope

Morning all. Short break in the rain this morn allowed me to wash the zre. Started pouring just as I finished so rinse was ala naturale. Haven't herd from the tired boys yet, but after last nights souvlaki, sweets and driving all night I don't blame them for sleeping in! Not sure what to bring so il grab some chips & drinks or something

Anyone from the westside coming to this? We can pre meet somewhere before hand. Maybe ring road maccas in sunshine at 11.30? Let me know if anyone wants to meet there so I know if I should pass there or go straight to Albert park ;)

I'll be coming from the west side with my sx and cousin's sportivo. Wouldn't mind going all together as you'll be driving alone there ahah

get back to me if you want too

Edited by alistersh