Toyota Kluger Price Thread

Happs

Hey Scott,i had to wait 6 weeks as they had no 2012 in silver, lucky i wasnt in a hurry. You should ask them to give u access to the web tracker so u can follow its progress.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scott,i had to wait 6 weeks as they had no 2012 in silver, lucky i wasnt in a hurry. You should ask them to give u access to the web tracker so u can follow its progress.

Thanks for the tip mate, I'll hit them up on it.

Enjoy your new toy when it arrives! Expect a review within a week :)

Thanks for all the info guys.

Got quoted $54,500 drive away today for a Black KX-S AWD with mats, cargo mat, front and reverse parking sensors, mud flaps and tint on the front two windows.

Originally had side steps on the shopping list, but having a closer look at them today realised that they probably won't get used. I didn't use them to get into the car, and had to stretch over them to get out. Since we've got a 9 month old as well as a 3.5 year old who needs to get strapped in, I feel that the sidesteps will probably get in the way more than anything else. Yeah, they look real nice, but not sure if I can justify spending an extra $1,000 on them.

I can't help but feel that the price could go lower. I'd probably be happy with $53,500, ecstatic at $53,000. The car is going on a novated lease, which is why I need to add all the accessories now. Once I take delivery I can't make any modifications to the car.

Will call a few more dealers tomorrow and see where I get to. I wonder if its worth waiting till the end of the month to start negotiating any harder ...

Thanks again.

No they rang and said it was delayed till thurs, due to waiting for reversing sensor. They only had 6 weeks to organize them. But anyway i went for a drive past the holding yard today and saw it sitting there, tow bar has been fitted at least. Im heading to herveybay friday which is about a 3 hr drive up nth,so ill keep u posted how she travelled, it will be ready for the 1st service within the week. :D

Typical. Hopefully it should be all set to go by Thursday.

Makes me want to give in and put down the deposit tomorrow. Got all the finances sorted out today, so it's basically a question of being comfortable with the price. Noticed that I can't find prices close to yours and Keith's online at the moment. Am considering calling some of the rural dealers, although having a trade-in makes this hard since everyone wants to look at it first. The other problem is the aftermarket AVN I want put in. Am reluctant to get the dealer's apprentice installer to do it, so I have to convince the dealer to ship the car to one of my preferred installers before I take delivery of the vehicle (conditions imposed by novated leasing company). Let's see how we go.

Good luck for Thursday, only two more sleeps to go!

Typical. Hopefully it should be all set to go by Thursday.

Makes me want to give in and put down the deposit tomorrow. Got all the finances sorted out today, so it's basically a question of being comfortable with the price. Noticed that I can't find prices close to yours and Keith's online at the moment. Am considering calling some of the rural dealers, although having a trade-in makes this hard since everyone wants to look at it first. The other problem is the aftermarket AVN I want put in. Am reluctant to get the dealer's apprentice installer to do it, so I have to convince the dealer to ship the car to one of my preferred installers before I take delivery of the vehicle (conditions imposed by novated leasing company). Let's see how we go.

Good luck for Thursday, only two more sleeps to go!

I think you've done well to get that price with a trade-in.

I bought mine cash sale, no finance, no trade, and got much the same as you.

Just go order one :)

Hello All, Great forum .

Need bit of guidance, i am in market to get a Kluger KXS FWD. I am in Syndey and got quotes from couple of dealers .

Best quote is for 50k 2012 model . Also need few accessories such as side steps, cargo mats , nudge bar and carpet mats that were quoted for $2100. I have havent done much research , not sure if this a decent offer or i can get better than this. can anyone shed some ligth on it.

Also i am after Financing option too, however i reckon i havent got a good quote on the finance package too as i have seen only few months ago Toyota were offering low rates such as 3.9%, Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated

Cheers

It's done.

Went for the hard close, told the dealer that if he could do $53,500 I'd send the deposit through. He agreed. I transferred the deposit. :D

It was pretty late in the day, so I don't have any paperwork except the quote that he sent me. Their accounts department did call me to confirm receipt of my deposit. Will chase it up tomorrow and kick things off with the financing.

Thanks everyone for your invaluable advice, and for sharing your prices - especially to Keith, Scott and Dave. Knowing the possible prices really does help with the negotiations.

Hello All, Great forum .

Need bit of guidance, i am in market to get a Kluger KXS FWD. I am in Syndey and got quotes from couple of dealers .

Best quote is for 50k 2012 model . Also need few accessories such as side steps, cargo mats , nudge bar and carpet mats that were quoted for $2100. I have havent done much research , not sure if this a decent offer or i can get better than this. can anyone shed some ligth on it.

Also i am after Financing option too, however i reckon i havent got a good quote on the finance package too as i have seen only few months ago Toyota were offering low rates such as 3.9%, Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated

Cheers

Welcome to the forums, Mursil.

I don't know too much about the 2WDs since I was focussed on the AWDs, but i suspect that you might be able to move that price down a little. Depends on a number of factors, including whether you're trading in, financing, colour, etc. Also depends on whether you're willing to invest the time talking to dealers and haggling with them.

From what I understand, the 3.9% rates are usually special deals run by Toyota for certain events, like end of year or run out models (such as right now). The dealers have to subsidise the low interest rates, so you might struggle to negotiate the actual vehicle price at those rates.

Well its done picked her up today, had 16 km on the clock , gezz there a great car, love the radio up grade seem to have a few more bells and whistle on it.Heading for a 600k round trip tomoz looking foward to that.

Well its done picked her up today, had 16 km on the clock , gezz there a great car, love the radio up grade seem to have a few more bells and whistle on it.Heading for a 600k round trip tomoz looking foward to that.

Great stuff Dave. Hope you really enjoy the trip in your new toy :)

Now my wait begins.....

Well i have nearly 800 k on the clock, wow what a great car smooth, quite, plenty of go.Fuel economy on the highway was 9.2l per 100k. around town creeps up to around 12. Love the bluetooth,so i can stream music from my iphone/ipod.

Bought the KXS FWD 2012 on the weekend, delivery in 2 Weeks, Paid $51600 with Side steps, Nudge Bar, Tinted windows, Cargo Mats, Carpets Mats, Metallic Paint. Cant wait to get the delivery. Tried quite a few dealers, this is the best price i got.

Thanks for advice Syed

Cheers

Mursil

Congratulations mate! Well done.

Two weeks to delivery is excellent. My delivery went from "you'll have it in three days" before the deposit to 30 March (estimated). :(

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a KXR 7 seater AWD and take delivery next Wednesday. I paid $45k with a $5k trade in and fleet discount. I've been waiting since Decemeber and can't wait.

Edited by 2012 Kluger

Picked it up this afternoon. What can I say ... just amazing! Even enjoyed the traffic on the way home. :)

Good luck to everyone else hunting for one. You won't regret it.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. We're new to this forum. Found it when we we're researching for Kluger sales.

We're in the market to buying a Kluger. Today we went to our first dealer and negotiaited a price from $65,110 to $56,900 driveaway for a -

KX-S AWD 2012 made model

Metallic Graphite Colour

Nudge Bar

Side Steps

Carpet Mats

Rear Sensors

Weather Shields

Just wanted to get some opinions on this price we negotiated. Plan to go to some more dealers in the next few weeks.

We are in Sydney by the way. Not sure if I'm allowed to post what dealers we went to...

Thanks

Edited by Toyota4Eva

Hi everyone. We're new to this forum. Found it when we we're researching for Kluger sales.

We're in the market to buying a Kluger. Today we went to our first dealer and negotiaited a price from $65,110 to $56,900 driveaway for a -

KX-S AWD 2012 made model

Metallic Graphite Colour

Nudge Bar

Side Steps

Carpet Mats

Rear Sensors

Weather Shields

Just wanted to get some opinions on this price we negotiated. Plan to go to some more dealers in the next few weeks.

We are in Sydney by the way. Not sure if I'm allowed to post what dealers we went to...

Thanks

Pricing on Klugers is very competitive at the moment, we picked up a 2012 (March Build) KX-S 2WD with carpet mats for $47400.

Okay. So they called us up 2 days ago and offered us a further $500 off the $56990 to $56490. However yesterday we went to another dealer and they matched the price with all the same accessories we asked for, but they threw in tinting for the front windows and an extra 3 years warranty. So 6 years altogther. However servicing must be done at their service centre. Going to go back to the first dealer and see if they can do even better.

We are looking at the KX-S AWD, with carpets, cargo mat, graphite & Sat nav. First dealer has gone from RRP down to $58,000 (apparently discount of about $6,000) :g: is that right???? seems steep to me.

From all the prices in here this seems a bad deal, but can't find any WA prices to compare.