Toyota Kluger Price Thread

Happs

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I'm new to this site..

We are looking to purchase this month a new Kluger Grande AWD to replace our 1999 BMW 528i M Sport.

The first dealership we walked in offered us $59,995 drive away with no extras.

Is this a good deal or should I asking for paint protection, front/rear parking sensor, mats, side steps and tinted windows?

Also, what is the best price you got for theKluger Grande AWD and what options did you get with it?

Hope you can help!!!

Cheers

I think you can you better http://www.carsales....t=~Price&page=1

Plenty of dealers indicating around $58,400.

Good Luck

They all seem to be the MY11 model. Isn't that last years model?

Edited by Phong

They all seem to be the MY11 model. Isn't that last years model?

I guess it depends on the stock 'on hand', our recently delivered KX-S was a March 2012 build and we waited 4 weeks for it.

Hi Guys, plenty of dealerships doing deals at the moment.

Bought an ebony March 2012 Kluger KX-S on the weekend. No extras apart from mats. Hunted the dealerships for a while and best I could find was 46,888 on road. Many other dealerships scoffed at the price and sent me away. Put a deposit down on Wednesday, picked up on Saturday.

Left the dealership and drove straight up to the high country. Fantastic car. Looking forward to perusing and participating in the forum.

Hi Barney,

Thanks, I got 2WD/7 Seat... I think the KXS only comes in 7.

Was toying with the idea of a going AWD, but figured if I really planned on taking advantage of it would probably fork up the extra for a Prado.

Anyone know how to make the stereo not require you to hit ok after the "SD card eject warning" every time you fire up the car?

I am looking at a 2012make 2012comp KXR AWD 7 Seats Dynamic Blue with Side Steps, Roof Racks, Head Rest DVD, Nudge Bar, Reverse Sensors, Mats 6 year warranty 6 year cap service for $47200. Drive Away. I think this is a good deal after spending hours talking to various dealers around Sydney... What do you think? Also, what's everyone's opinion on colour for this model? Dynamic Blue or White?

Colour is always a personal thing Amy. Just like which is the best tasting ice cream. :-)

I got 6 yr wty on my Kluger. That is made up of the 3yr Toyota wty plus the dealers own 3yr wty. The dealers wty does not have the same conditions as the manufacurers warranty. Get them to give you the written details. The dealers wty is conditional on you getting all your services done by them.

just about to pick up my new KX-S AWD [ with towbar , roof pod & mats] next Thursday and cant wait. I paid $49,500 with a novated lease. Was that a good deal or have I overpaid ?

Hi simon, welcome to the forum mate , I think thats a great price, I looked at a few on the net at different dealers and thats the sort of money they want for 2wd kxs,s and they didnt have towbar or roofpod, so you did well, you might find one cheaper, buts thats allways the way once you have bought one but I would be happy with that price. I dont know if you buy one through novated lease whether or not you get a better price or not , I have never purchased a vechicle through a lease, any mate happy motoring.

The klugers are great cars to drive and own, look forward to chatting to you later.

2010 KX-S 2WD.

Crystal Pearl, 27,000km

Dealer fitted rear monitor, no steps/bars/sunroof/anything. VIP paint protection (pfffft)

3 months rego.

Purchased June 2011

Paid $40,000.00 (private seller)

Edited by am3037

I wish I waited a 6 months, before I bought my kluger, I paid$ 35000 for my 2007 kxs 2wd with 75000kms on it with 3 years warranty, it came with tint, towbar, electronic rust protection and factory sat nav, but now after reading everyone else posts on this topic and the prices I have seen on the net, one dealer had a brand new kluger for 37990 driveaway, I know its only a 2wd kxr, but after looking at the base model kluger , I think the interior is more than adequate, it has all the features you need, I love the leather and heated seats , but given my time over again, I would of got just a new kxr, I couldnt afford a new kxs or grande, but you still get a kluger and at least its new, but you live and learn, but Im still happy with the one I have,I was going to buy a new kxr for a replacement for the territory, but the missus now wants 4wd duel cab ute.

Hi everyone, I just got my kluger 2wd crystal pearl 7seats. had nudge bar, side steps, tow bar and roof rails installed. next would be fog lights and 19inch alloys. bought mine at $41300 with nudge bar, side steps, tow bar, full tank petrol, personalised plate (transfer from previous car) and 3+3yrs warranty, front & rear carpet + rear rubber.

yes Barney. mine is KXR. love the v6 sound. so far did 800km. had it since last friday.

Edited by tpl

Got my kluger grande AWD on weekend.

Cost me $61500

Graphite color

Car mats4

Premium plates

3 quarter fuel tank

Side step

2 Front & rear 4 parking sensors

NSW premium plates

Is this good price ?

Got my kluger grande AWD on weekend.

Cost me $61500

Graphite color

Car mats4

Premium plates

3 quarter fuel tank

Side step

2 Front & rear 4 parking sensors

NSW premium plates

Is this good price ?

Mate thats a fantastic price you must be over the moon I would be,welcome to forum and good luck with the kluger mate.

Hi, I am going to buy Kluger Grande 2010 MY10 AWD

from dealer . It's used car.

47500 Km at now and got Nuge bar tow bar as extras.

Got all other standerd features in Grande 2010

Color metalic silver.

With 3 yaers extended warrenty ( dealer said it will cost him $1950). It's called as Factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance

Drive way $48,000 (including above warrenty) , in VIC

What u guys think, Is this good deal? or not?

Edited by Nicole2011

Hi nicole, I think you have done well with that price, I got the excended warranty on kluger aswell, I think personally its a great idea, the klugers are pretty reliable but sometimes things happen , so you dont want be given exspensive bill to get your car repaired, its peace of mind,$1950 sounds about right to me I think I got quoted something like that, metalic silver would look great, the grande are nice,you will love driving it, there great cars to drive, so good luck with purchase and welcome the forum nicole, look forward to chatting about your kluger in the future

Hi, I am going to buy Kluger Grande 2010 MY10 AWD

from dealer . It's used car.

47500 Km at now and got Nuge bar tow bar as extras.

Got all other standerd features in Grande 2010

Color metalic silver.

With 3 yaers extended warrenty ( dealer said it will cost him $1950). It's called as Factory Approved Extended Warranty Insurance

I was quoted 1500 for 3 year extended warranty

It still is a Good price Nicole

Drive way $48,000 (including above warrenty) , in VIC

What u guys think, Is this good deal? or not?

Hello all,

Want to remove the Dealership sticker in my rear window where I bought my car, it looks like it was designed on an etch-a-sketch. How do you remove it without damaging the heating elements in the rear window demister matrix?

Hello all,

Want to remove the Dealership sticker in my rear window where I bought my car, it looks like it was designed on an etch-a-sketch. How do you remove it without damaging the heating elements in the rear window demister matrix?

If you are unsure how to do it without damaging the car then ask the dealer to remove it. A lot of people do not like having dealer stickers on their cars and you will not be the first to ask to have them removed.

They should ask before they put stickers all over the car you have paid for... it is outright rude, but that is car dealers for you.