Toyota Kluger Price Thread

Happs

Hi Whitey. Welcome to the Toyota forums.

Not sure. What other accessories are you getting? Tow bar? Nudge Bar? Side Steps? Seems a little steep still...if your not getting these accessories, as you are paying $3000 more than us for sat nav, but without the accessories we are getting also.

Would sound fair if you were getting the sat nav, and the accessories we've got.(or maybe a little less like $57000). But without the accessories and just the Sat Nav, Cargo Mat and Carpets I reckon $55000-$56000 sound more doable.

Dealer rang up yesterday, our car will be ready for pickup Wednesday. Can't wait!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Toyota4Eva, good luck with the car pick-up on Wednesday.

We dropped the SatNav and got the price down to $55,000. Happy with that price :)

WA always seems to pay more :angry: , our Stamp duty is $1300 more for the KX-S.

love the forum....

Hi, new member.

Recently ordered a 2012 Kluger Grande AWD in crystal pearl.

Got free floor mats, free extended warranty and free sidesteps for $68,000 driveaway. Decent price for a kluger grande in Perth WA!

Hopefully not too long until i get my hands on the new wheels!

New to the club. Placed my order for a KX-R 7 Seat on Friday.

$37,000 with floor mat, full tank, and premium NSW plate.

Hi Eric & welcome to the club. :D

Is yours 2WD or AWD? What colour did you ask for?

I recently got the KX-R 5 Seat 2WD and had a trade in which clouds numbers a little.

I got towbar, nudgebar, 2 w/shields, mats, premium plate, full tank & extra 3yr wty for $37,500.

That number could read $35,500 if you discount the $2k they gave over wholesale value of the t/in?

Regardless... it sounds like a good price for a lot of quality motor vechicle.

You will not be disappointed.

(Nice pic by the way)

Edited by KX-R & ACV40R

Hey thanks!

I'm coming from a 2009 ford falcon xr6 turbo. Wife and I are expecting our second child so we want more room and boot space. Ran into quite abit of money so I wanted to go all out on a car - to some extent and the grande had every thing and every gadget.

Spoke to dealer yesterday and my car should be here end of June. Spent more money yesterday too LOL! Got paint, leather protection and widow tint.

For a Perth car this was a great deal. We always seem to get stung here!

Salesman getting a good bonus! My family brought 4 new cars from him! Sister got 2012 prado altitude deisel, my kluger grande awd, mum and my wife got 2012 rav 4 cruisers.

So my car now stands at around 72k

So crystal pearl, awd grande with 3year extended warranty, paint and leather protection, window tint, sidesteps, carpet mats, full tank of fuel, 12 months rego. Perth prices and luxury car tax :o( lct was about 4k although I feel sorry for the guy who purchased a land cruiser kakadu and has to pay $17k lct my god!

Hi daniel, congratulations on your new purchase, I wish I could afford the grande, they have a lot of nice features my kxs hasnt got.

The luxury car tax would have to be the biggest rip off, I reckon it would stop a lot of people buying a lot of higher spec models and more exspensive vechicles.

Im thinking of replacing my missus territory with a new kluger, probadly a kxr awd 5 seater, but I dont know at this stage, they are doing great deals on the new territory at the moment, I not sure if we can have two klugers in the family, the territory has a better back seat than kluger.

does any one know if the 5 seater kluger has that little pull out seat that the tray slips in to, or is it only the 7 seater models that have that feature.

Hey thanks!

I'm coming from a 2009 ford falcon xr6 turbo. Nice car!

Wife and I are expecting our second child so we want more room and boot space. Ran into quite abit of money so I wanted to go all out on a car - to some extent and the grande had every thing and every gadget. The gadgets are nice but they are attached to something even better ! ;)

Spoke to dealer yesterday and my car should be here end of June.

5-6 weeks! It hurt me waiting 5 days ..! Time will pass quickly for you I hope.

Spent more money yesterday too LOL! Got paint, leather protection and widow tint.

For a Perth car this was a great deal. We always seem to get stung here!

Salesman getting a good bonus! My family brought 4 new cars from him! Sister got 2012 prado altitude deisel, my kluger grande awd, mum and my wife got 2012 rav 4 cruisers.

Thanks barney, I want the kluger but my better loves the territory, the kluger built better with better quality materials, I admit the territory is not a bad car to drive and it is comfortable and spacious, but I like the kluger better, I dont agree with motoring magazine journalists that the territory a better car to drive, maybe its the toyota man coming out of me, but I like driving the kluger better than territory, the kluger has better performance and fuel ecconomy and is better built and more reliable, but my better half likes the territory better than my kluger, the territory has been a good car with only minor problems.

I wonder who out of us two will get there way, I would love to try and convince the missus into a second prado, but I havent got a hope.

Anyway we will see what happens.

Hi Eric & welcome to the club. :D

Is yours 2WD or AWD? What colour did you ask for?

I recently got the KX-R 5 Seat 2WD and had a trade in which clouds numbers a little.

I got towbar, nudgebar, 2 w/shields, mats, premium plate, full tank & extra 3yr wty for $37,500.

That number could read $35,500 if you discount the $2k they gave over wholesale value of the t/in?

Regardless... it sounds like a good price for a lot of quality motor vechicle.

You will not be disappointed.

(Nice pic by the way)

I got the 2WD 7 seat version in Dynamic Blue.

The dealer called today and said the car is ready for pick up Thursday.

Mats, premium plate, full tank, 3 extra years of warranty.

For people shopping around for a new Kluger

I saw an ad on carsale for 2WD 7 seat KRX priced at $35,888

Good price huh? When you call, they will tell you either the price was a mistake or the car is already sold.

Don't bother negotiating, just ring another dealer and get them to price match it.

I was told such ads are common 'bait' by dealers trying to generate interests from potential buyers.

I won't name the dealer responsible for the 'bait' but can suggest either Lander Toyota or Bathurst Toyota as dealers willing to offer very competitive prices.

Good luck :clap:

Eric you can add Maitland NSW to that list of dealers willing to do a good deal as well.

Do your research, figure out what you want & know your "happy" price and go and see a good dealer.

Trying to deal over a phone will not usually get you that special price.

Be prepared to commit there and then.

If you are willing to take a car they already have in stock that can sweeten the deal even more.

Lander Blacktown was a bit different.

They gave me better deals on cars yet to arrive at the dealership.

But hey, try everything as long it get you the price you are happy with :clap:

Lander Blacktown was a bit different.

They gave me better deals on cars yet to arrive at the dealership.

But hey, try everything as long it get you the price you are happy with :clap:

That is very different??

Some are happy with paying 10k more... strange world?

I've taken delivery of my Kluger today from Lander.

Had to wait a bit as my sale person was trying to close another sale when I got to the dealership.

Everything was as expected, plus a few gifts of token value. I was more impressed by the little tin of matching colour paint in the glove compartment. With it, I should be able to move onto my DIY parking sensor project.

Took the M4 back to work and what a beautify drive. Very happy with my Kluger.

Yukun, congrats on your purchase. If I am not mistaken Toyota is about the only manufacturer that would supply a little tin of touch up paint, dad had a land cruiser and mum had a Camry and both had little tins.

Sounds like you Sydneysiders are getting some good deals!

I'm offering 2WD KX-R 7seat as one of the cheapest in Melbourne at $38,888 drive away (metallic paint, no accessories).

Hi all

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone else is looking to buy a new Kluger with their free on road drive away sale?

I was thinking of purchasing the 7 seater 2WD (to save on fuel costs).

Hi All,

I'm new to this site..

We are looking to purchase this month a new Kluger Grande AWD to replace our 1999 BMW 528i M Sport.

The first dealership we walked in offered us $59,995 drive away with no extras.

Is this a good deal or should I asking for paint protection, front/rear parking sensor, mats, side steps and tinted windows?

Also, what is the best price you got for theKluger Grande AWD and what options did you get with it?

Hope you can help!!!

Cheers

Hi All,

I'm new to this site..

We are looking to purchase this month a new Kluger Grande AWD to replace our 1999 BMW 528i M Sport.

The first dealership we walked in offered us $59,995 drive away with no extras.

Is this a good deal or should I asking for paint protection, front/rear parking sensor, mats, side steps and tinted windows?

Also, what is the best price you got for theKluger Grande AWD and what options did you get with it?

Hope you can help!!!

Cheers

I think you can you better http://www.carsales....t=~Price&page=1

Plenty of dealers indicating around $58,400.

Good Luck

Edited by OZchris