Crazy Sportivo/ Corolla records

I'll have to go with Oz_viking on this one:

only new corolla (non sportivo) to go on cruises / dyno days / hills runs / speed trials

in S.A..... and still be stock engine / exhaust / suspension wise :D

(well that I've seen anyway best turn out for new corolla's has been me, Cam and another sportivo at one cruise and that's IT)

When I come down to collect my exhaust from my parents (and play them a visit :P) we'll have to try and break that record!!! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm i wonder what record i can hold?? i know haha most vacumed car, i vacume my car once a week sometimes 2 or 3 times coz i got asthma...hehe this also includes cleading the dash and all haha....i hate it when my cars dusty....

I got my on in 03/04

Does anyone know any tricks to reduce the dust particles in rollas......

there is some great records on this post, well here are mine

-proberly the only member who has a corolla in his garage for 6 months and not being able to drive because i was 17.

-proberly the youngest driver

-had an accident and near write off of my car just after 2 days of having my licence

-7 people in my once, two in the boot haha, its was a short drive

and most to wash a car in the period of 6 months. i would wash my car nearly every day and clean it and purcahse things for it when i had no licence. Im sure Marcus can recall when he came past and coudent belive how clean the car was :P

Edited by Nino_Leb

Most resprayed bonnet goes to me :D Has been resprayed a total of 4 times thanks to royal mess ups made by the guys making my bonnet.

Biggest dB reading I have as of yet is 146db, don't know if anyone has got more than that?

Anyone have a better boot install than me? :P

Anyone have a heavier car than me? :(

Anyone else run a second slower down the 1/4 mile than a stock corolla? (whilst having performance mods added to the car as well) :lol:

Went to Vanuatu for a holiday and called a cab. We got an early daihatsu charade when we wanted a mini van to get to a resort. We squeezed 8 of us in (9 inc driver). We were hanging out of the windows etc and loving it due to their lack of road rules!!! :lol: The porters at the resort were laughing at us squeezed into this thing cause they thought that only the locals would travel like that not tourists.

wow some very interesting and nice records there hehe

my record (i think) is the most times anyone has had sex in the backseat of their corolla... i don't remember the exact number but somewhere between 150-250 times... no kidding... :P :D :lol:

My record is getting the most controversial people to sit and have a convo in my car.

I had George W Bush in the front, Blair, Howard, Hussein and Bin Laden in the back. I know it was illegal to have the 4th in the back their but they r all little fellas so they all fit.

What and interesting convo we all had.

This is my record :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I think I may be the first Sportivo owner recipient of road rage, some ****** rammed me this morning and told me to get out so he could rearange my face :).

Don't ya love that ... he rams you, but its your face that needs rearranging! :blink:

What happened after that?

My record is getting the most controversial people to sit and have a convo in my car.

I had George W Bush in the front, Blair, Howard, Hussein and Bin Laden in the back. I know it was illegal to have the 4th in the back their but they r all little fellas so they all fit.

What and interesting convo we all had.

This is my record :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

then you all drove off and all checked into the mental institution :P

my record (i think) is the most times anyone has had sex in the backseat of their corolla... i don't remember the exact number but somewhere between 150-250 times... no kidding

33 posts to get to this and when I started it I thought it would be the 2nd one. Man how sticky must it be in the back of Bigbums corolla.

But mate have you ever tried it in a bed but then again you can get more traction on leather than satin.

How about the most number of times a Sportivo owner has done another Sportivo owner in a Sportivo (any takers there Craig?????????)

Nice one Trev :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I will take a stab at saying that mine is the least driven sportivo. Picked it up April 2004 and have just cracked 11000. Anyone top that? LOL! (Trust me, its not by choice... but having a work car and working massive hours since i bought it isn't helping!)

Man how sticky must it be in the back of Bigbums corolla.

You wouldn't wanna know... :lol:

But mate have you ever tried it in a bed but then again you can get more traction on leather than satin.

My seats ain't leather, they're a black fabric of some type... so it's almost impossible to remove the stains lmao :angry:

Of course i've tried it in a bed. I have a seperate one just for it :P :rolleyes:

i would say my record is number of speakers in the car (not necessarily part of my car stereo)...

-2x10" speaker cab for my bass guitar

-1x12" speaker cab for elec guitar

-my 10" sub :)

-computer speakers -- subwoofer + 4 satellite speakers = 5

-entire 5.1 surround system=6

-my splits = 4

-rear speakers in door = 2

total number of speakers - 21

anyone top that?

Edited by blue_rolla

Im not 100% sure but I think I was the first on the forums to do lift in 6th, I guess that would be my record :). I remember posting about it eons and eons ago only to be outdone a few weeks later by someone posting the report of lift in .................. REVERSE :P

He got out of the car and started to approach me as the barriers went up at the tolls, Sammy (my Sportivo) left 2 black marks and got out of there real quick :).

He wasn't road raging because he hit my car, he hit my car because he was road raging, he had the poos with me before and was yelling abuse, when I refused to pull over and decided to stick my finger up at him I think it bothered him slightly, this was why he rammed me at the toll's :P.

It all started because I had to get to work for an 8am conference call with the USA and I was being held up by this guy doing 75 in the fast lane of a motorway, I dropped from 6th to 3rd and gunned it past him, I think that upset him but I can't see how, especially enough to inspire road rage. About 5 K's later, he comes flying up behind me then pull up alongside me hooting his horn and yelling out the window to pull over so he can "Smash my face in". I put up with it for 30 seconds before I tired of it and gave him the finger and planted my foot down.

1 K later, in the tolls, he comes in the booth behind me, I pay my toll and wait for the barrier to rise, he rolls his car into mine and then gets out and tells me to get out so he can smash my face in, barrier went up, I took off.

Good thing is I made it to work for the 8am conference call ;)

I think I may be the first Sportivo owner recipient of road rage, some ****** rammed me this morning and told me to get out so he could rearange my face :).

Don't ya love that ... he rams you, but its your face that needs rearranging! :blink:

What happened after that?

Of course i've tried it in a bed. I have a seperate one just for it

Is that a seperate bed or another woman

I like your thinking for an old fella Trev :P

• 2 weeks later...
Got my car sometime in Jan 04 - I'll go for the record of least washes, which to my mind is three times by hand and say 6 times by gurney at the place down the road = 9 washes in 18 months.  :)

I think I also hold the records for:

-oldest Silver Sportivo driver on the forum (33 years 9 months), kick_ass has a blue one

-only person to have a TRD oil filter fitted

-only Sportivo driver in SA to ever go on a cruise and exceed the speed limit

Probably more obscure records too but I'll have to think about them.

oz - pretty close to some of my Records :)

Well, I think I had the 1st Blue 'Stivo in South Aus - took delivery on 3rd August 03 - and I think it was number 5 or 6 in South Aus.

Oldest Blue Sportivo driver ( 37 ) - Guess what I bought for my 35th birthday - and it actually turned up 2 weeks early!

There is one other record that I could claim but won't ever admit to it - Again and won't post it here ;)

Closest to 40,000Km at 2 years old - 40,137

Least number of washes. Me - 3 times, plus 4 times at the dealership when it has been serviced - making only 7 washes in 2 years and 2 weeks.

Edited by kick_ass

Ive got one, Shortest amount of time between damages.

Had my rear window fixed (it got smashed in by some ***** off)(that was $350) then 15 minutes later reversed in to a post($400).

this is not a good record to try and break! :)