new trhead for lylees 2ZZ SUPERCHARGED CELICA new updates 19/11/2012

lylee

well ive finally sold the corolla and all my parts from the car and i procured a new car

specs

2001 toyota celica ZR

040 white currently but soon to be a two tone white and black

has been on dyno and has recorded 280hp atw or rougly 208kw

engine has had bottem end rebuit but it soon to be changed with the head

powered by rotrex supercharger wih custom bult intercooler setup

i have a trd lsd in a rebuilt gearbox waiting to go onto the car

last pic is colour scheme i like for an idea of mine

22529010150190703579242.th.jpg

22592014930208847172413.th.jpg

22673410150190703794242.th.jpg

22908714930224847170813.th.jpg

ill have the car off the road for around 6 months preparing it and building it up

i will be hoping to have around 350hp atw when i am finished with it so fingers crossed

Edited by lylee

lol just a hairdryer gooing into the motor lol

and thats not very nice dude celicas has awsome lines and ive always liked em

Grats on yer buy mate! very nice specs must be a blast to drive , one of my all time fav car pics is of your model . That last pic looks sexy with the black and white scheme.

whats with everyone downgrading this celica? you know i love it dave...one of the best turbo flutters i've ever heard :clap:

whats with everyone downgrading this celica? you know i love it dave...one of the best turbo flutters i've ever heard :clap:

Its supercharged Seb

Colour scheme is good, but lose the rear wing for sure

You may be able to get a carbon wrap/vinyl wrap instead of a respray for a lot cheaper, then it's also removable, I've seen it done on other forums I'm on now.

whitestivo

You may be able to get a carbon wrap/vinyl wrap instead of a respray for a lot cheaper, then it's also removable, I've seen it done on other forums I'm on now.

whitestivo

Anyone who applies Vinyl to any part of a motor vehicle bar factory decals should be deemed insane and locked away for ever!!

Sweet car dude... would sound mega preety!

whitestivo

I can get vinyl done for around 80 bucks or get it sprayed for 600 so it's cheap eitherway

Anyone who applies Vinyl to any part of a motor vehicle bar factory decals should be deemed insane and locked away for ever!!

Sweet car dude... would sound mega preety!

Looks nice! Should get a proper front bar on it though, front end looks a bit slim compared to the rest of the car.

Must go quite well with 208kw at the wheels :D

The front lip is getting fixed ATM

And its being sprayed black

• 9 months later...

so quick update i have installed new gearbox along with act heavy duty clutch rated to 450hp

with a trd lsd inside, also purchased some stereo goods including 2 amps and 2 subs

more details later :)

• 7 months later...

so i have a few updates on the sillycar

firstly its been 3 months now since my licence was taken away from me and my number plates have been returned and put back on the car so its back on the road atleast, however rego runs out on the 4th so organising rego now.

secondly i have received some new goodies in the mail on monday and ill let some pictures do the talking

well ill give a few captions for them

firstly received Monkey Wrench fuel rail which was installed last night, had a few dramas with a little plug that wasnt threaded properly

so had to go down to the local pirtek to pick up a replacement one

after that installation was easy just unbolt the rail and put new one in its place, i didnt buy the fpr kit as im going to create my own setup for that

sillycar5.jpg

sillycar6.jpg

secondy i finally got a parcel which i ordered in january from hong kong - seems like some swam from hong to australia because how long it took

number plate holder is in and bolted up. also gives you a good shot of how i have to hold my front lip from falling down

sillycar8.jpg

and finally i have yet to install the rear camber kit

sillycar10.jpg

little update from last night i took off me rear spoiler to sand and clear coat the carbon fibre as it was peeling off and im pondering whether to leave or put the wing back on secondly first real pic of my new exhaust what do you think???? def differant to the cannon that was on there before sillycar12.jpg sillycar13.jpg sillycar14.jpg sillycar15.jpg sillycar16.jpg sillycar17.jpg sillycar18.jpg

• 3 weeks later...